mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

struggling to put on mass and not become a fat turd!?!? Need advice from the vets ple

powerof2

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just started my bulk 3 weeks ago, started @ 211lbs now 208lbs. currently on 600test/ 400 tren/ 250 mastron/ 50 dbol/ 25 mk/ slin 10iu 3-4 x a week. I'm doing the freaks 3day split ( 90-120 minutes workouts) I have worked up to 500 carbs 450 protein 80 fats. 90% from food. I realize if the scale isn't going up I need to eat more. This program has always worked so I have stuck with it over the years. 6 months out from what I'm planning on being my last show( bb dropping left and right in the 40s got me thinking its time) in the past I could easily get to a solid 230 before I would cut. I'm thinking of going up in carbs and down in protein. Not sure if this is the best idea. Planing on switching from tren/dbol to deca/anadrol or supperdrol in 6 weeks. Any advice on hormones or sups would be awesome. I have read 100s of post and threads but they all seem to be so many ways to go about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I'm not opposed to putting on fat. I have dnp on hand and will use it if I have to

If you've read hundreds of post then and you know there's many ways to go about it then I don't really understand what you want people to tell you. Sounds like you want somebody to lay it out for and tell you exactly what you need to do but I don't think that's realistic.

Your plan sounds solid dude. That's exactly what I would do if I was trying to "bulk".

I'm not an expert on hormones but I think you need to take more test. Find where your fall of point is. For example if you stop noticing effects at a certain dose. I've read your post before and you sound like you have some good sense and sound like a level headed dude but honestly when your doing all you can with hormones and food and you're not seeing gains look at your training. That should be the center of your focus anyway. Just my opinion bro good luck

The way i look at it i would do 1 of 2 thing.

1) Hire a good coach. John Meadows or Shelby can both get you up in weight, and neither cost you an arm and a leg. MONEY WELL SPENT TRUST ME!!!

2) if you don't want to hire one of those 2 guys, i would experiment and see if upping your fats will give you the added boost. Upping fats is easy and can give you quite a bit more calories with very little effort.

I 100% suggest you go with option #1.

Last edited:
i don't know what that 3 day split is but just make sure you are focusing on recovery. if you are working for 90-120mins you need some real good intra nutrition IMO, in fact I'd have two in that time frame. I train more like Dorian style, very intense for 30-40 mins tops and GTFO eat and take a rest day... the more rest I get the bigger I grow. Rest hard, eat hard, train hard and definitely don't increase the drugs, you're on plenty and that's not the issue IMO. I would be running less if it were me.

struggling to put on mass and not become a fat turd!?!? Need advice from the ...

If you've read hundreds of post then and you know there's many ways to go about it then I don't really understand what you want people to tell you. Sounds like you want somebody to lay it out for and tell you exactly what you need to do but I don't think that's realistic.

Your plan sounds solid dude. That's exactly what I would do if I was trying to "bulk".

I'm not an expert on hormones but I think you need to take more test. Find where your fall of point is. For example if you stop noticing effects at a certain dose. I've read your post before and you sound like you have some good sense and sound like a level headed dude but honestly when your doing all you can with hormones and food and you're not seeing gains look at your training. That should be the center of your focus anyway. Just my opinion bro good luck

Thanks for your time brother, i have read a lot to f ur post and u always have great advice(no homo) This is the first time training like this and bulking. I could be over doing it.

Last edited:
The way i look at it i would do 1 of 2 thing.

1) Hire a good coach. John Meadows or Shelby can both get you up in weight, and neither cost you an arm and a leg. MONEY WELL SPENT TRUST ME!!!

2) if you don't want to hire one of those 2 guys, i would experiment and see if upping your fats will give you the added boost. Upping fats is easy and can give you quite a bit more calories with very little effort.

I 100% suggest you go with option #1.

They both seem like awesome trainers! I need to take a closer look. I always felt like I had enough knowledge and didn't need one, but then again I have never won a big show and what I'm doing now isn't working! How does a top notch trainer run a month? Thanks for ur input!!!

i don't know what that 3 day split is but just make sure you are focusing on recovery. if you are working for 90-120mins you need some real good intra nutrition IMO, in fact I'd have two in that time frame. I train more like Dorian style, very intense for 30-40 mins tops and GTFO eat and take a rest day... the more rest I get the bigger I grow. Rest hard, eat hard, train hard and definitely don't increase the drugs, you're on plenty and that's not the issue IMO. I would be running less if it were me.

Definitely could be over training, I train intense. Drop/ rest pause ect. After 1 hrs I feel the pump is fading and I'm starting fade

I might use one of the myself,just to see where it takes me and there really not expensive

They both seem like awesome trainers! I need to take a closer look. I always felt like I had enough knowledge and didn't need one, but then again I have never won a big show and what I'm doing now isn't working! How does a top notch trainer run a month? Thanks for ur input!!!

Sometimes you need someone to help you put that knowledge together.

I hired a coach and what I learned working with him has helped tremendously even though I was pretty "advanced" compared to some he still opened my eyes to a lot of things I didnt think were important or necessary to get big/cut. Not saying you need them forever but a year with someone that knows their shit can teach you quite a bit.

If it's getting hard to gain weight without putting on too much fat then I would venture to say work on your slin sensitivity. I noticed that for myself lately. I began to stall, I haven't put on a single solid pound the past month even though all my lifts are up and cals are up. Then I started to look softer and my midsection began to fade. I've been taking metformin every night and sporadically using igf1-lr3. I actually dropped the carbs some and feel better. Like you, I didn't want to gain fat. Once I feel my slin sensitivity is solid again, I plan to up the carbs and hope it goes to the right places.

If it's getting hard to gain weight without putting on too much fat then I would venture to say work on your slin sensitivity. I noticed that for myself lately. I began to stall, I haven't put on a single solid pound the past month even though all my lifts are up and cals are up. Then I started to look softer and my midsection began to fade. I've been taking metformin every night and sporadically using igf1-lr3. I actually dropped the carbs some and feel better. Like you, I didn't want to gain fat. Once I feel my slin sensitivity is solid again, I plan to up the carbs and hope it goes to the right places.

I can't stress that enough!! Insulin sensitivity is very very important when you wanna put lean mass on you quick. Those guys who have had good rebounds from shows know what I mean.

Good post man I don't know why I didn't just say that to begin with lol

I can't stress that enough!! Insulin sensitivity is very very important when you wanna put lean mass on you quick. Those guys who have had good rebounds from shows know what I mean.

Lol, thanks. I read the title and automatically thought slin sensitivity. It's fresh on my mind since I'm dealing with it now.

Definitely could be over training, I train intense. Drop/ rest pause ect. After 1 hrs I feel the pump is fading and I'm starting fade

Are the body parts you are training for the day still stiff or sore from the last workout? Are you gaining strength? I look at factors like that when considering over training.

I used to think the same thing as far as having enough knowledge. Hell i been in the game for 25 years and even have a degree in Exercise Phys. I loved working with John as well as Shelby as it takes the guess work out of it for me. I have designed quite a few diets for friends and family but i always second guess myself when i was designing them for me.

I have been off slin for about 8 months. It's crazy how fast u can decrease sensitivity. I just run oc sups. I need to find a hook up for metformin. I now only go up to 10 iu and 50% on/off. I keep my carbs double my slin dose. BUT DAM bro u have made some great gains in the last year!

Is it just bioscience or dose dnp really increase insulin sensitivity? Man after a 10 day run of it I feel like it sure did. I did a quick run and them started bulking again a month later with 5 ius did more than enough carbs And went hypo.

Are the body parts you are training for the day still stiff or sore from the last workout? Are you gaining strength? I look at factors like that when considering over training.

Legs definitely, strength is going up but I just got back on too. As much as I hate to be the guy that jumps on a new program then bails out a few weeks later . I might have to go back to to my old program

Is it just bioscience or dose dnp really increase insulin sensitivity? Man after a 10 day run of it I feel like it sure did. I did a quick run and them started bulking again a month later with 5 ius did more than enough carbs And went hypo.

Couldn't comment I've never take it. I've thought about it before. If I were I would save it for pre contest.

Insulin sensitivity goes up when you consistently low carb for a while. There's nothing wrong at all with doing mini diets during your off season bulk or any kind of mass gaining plan.

For my body I've found that I don't need as much carbs to maintain muscle but I need a lot of carbs to train really intense. So it's just about finding the balance and not getting real complicated when it comes to taking this or taking that.

Maybe if you start picking up fat throw a little T3 in there for 6 weeks cut back on your carbs and fats and see what it does.

Drop the tren and masteron.
Run
750 MG sus
600 MG deca
50 MG dbol

Diet sounds on point I just make sure to eat clean. Throw in some protein bars during the day.
Have McDonald's 3 times a week. Keep up steady cardio.

You'll gain.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
105octane
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner