over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stupid comments on FaceBook..........

I get frustrated with those that post your personal shit on their facebook.

Example: Two months ago my daughter broke her arm. She is 5, in Cheer, and to be honest the apple of my eye.

The night it happened I had to call a "friend" to bring my wife to the hospital. She did of course, which was really nice of her. No more than 5 min after she left, she was posting the how's, what's, and where's of my daughters accident.

Irrates the shit out of me....

LOL!!!! BC, you crack me up...btw, whats a wanker?:D..sounds funny, lol.

Wanker means someone who masterbate! Also an idiot..

Last edited:
I have about 40 "friend" requests sitting in my Inbox right now ... none of which are anyone I know. I have a lot of fitness industry people as "friends," but they only see limited information (thank goodness for Lists and security control!).

The only reason I haven't ignored all these requests is that I'm trying to decide whether to use my FB as a personal site (which is still is), or as a business site for making fitness industry connections. Most of those requests came after one of my friends tagged me in a photo ... which means if I accept them, I'll prolly start getting stupid comments too. :(

I like to call it *#@%book... Excuse the language. My girlfriend has it and the majority of the people act so immature and stupid and just want a hookup so I have to call it that. I live in a small town where gossip spreads like wildfire so having a *#@%book just causes problems unless you act grown up about it and ignore all the "wankers(credited to bigchef)":D

Wanker means someone who masterbate! Also an idiot..

hahaha BigChef,..I knew it would be something funny:)..Im going to call someone a "Wanker", lol

Marilyn,

The Happiest Place on Earth . . .

I have found the happiest place on earth
I am part of a community that really gets me
I can say anything without fear of judgement or reprisal
I am accepted by people who would normally not take my calls or have
blocked my email address in the past
I can engage in behavior that previously has been characterized as strange.
Everyone is always in a good mood and is witty, charming and never
incontinent or flatulent
Where is this utopia?

It’s called FACEBOOK

- anon

Ron,

Your beautifully put words in your post made me smile..it does sound like a nice place.

id start with a number 6 bird shot to let them know im not fucking around.
The second shell would be the double ought just in case they are feelin lucky.

I reported this guy and girl who were making death threats against me on facebook. I called the cops, they can't do anything until something happens i.e. until I'm blown away, THEN I could get a restraining order. So you know what I did? Joined the NRA and got me a 12 gauge shot gun with 00 buckshot and made sure these people knew I had it in my possession. And I used to target practice with my father when I was a kid so it's like riding a bike. The guy making the threats knows my address.
There are some sick fucks online. I almost HOPE this fucker tries to come to my home and start shit, I'll take care of that pretty damn fast.

My profile is locked to the public. I only friend people that I know in person.

I am often temped when I get friend requests from stripper looking girls (trashy women are my weakness), but I figure they have all have AIDS, so I ignore.

I love Facebook

Personally I love Facebook. I get quite a few friend requests from people I don't know (90% of my friends I don't know) and I find that rather flattering. My rule of thumb, if someone sends me a friend request, I accept them as quick as possible. In my club I turn no one down. As far as comments I really don't care what anyone says, hey if someone thinks I am a "wanker" well hell they may be right. It absolutely floors me that 1 stranger would want to add me to their friend's list much less 200.

As far as people I know, especially those from my hometown that I grew up and went to school with, maybe it's my nature but I have a geniune interest in how they are doing. I like to see pictures of their husbands, wives, and kids. I love to hear about their vacations etc... When they have birthdays I wish them happy birthday, when their kids get the sniffles, I post on their walls that I hope they feel better. In the town that I grew up in I came from at the time a pretty well known name in town. In grade school through High School it gave kind of a mini celebrity. I always wanted to make sure that my peers never felt as I was "big timing" them. All these years later with all the bodybuilding stuff, those same people see my life as way different and maybe even more exciting then their "normal lives" I still want to make sure that they know that I always have time for all of them and I am happy to corrospond with them via facebook.

Personally I love Facebook. I get quite a few friend requests from people I don't know (90% of my friends I don't know) and I find that rather flattering. My rule of thumb, if someone sends me a friend request, I accept them as quick as possible. In my club I turn no one down. As far as comments I really don't care what anyone says, hey if someone thinks I am a "wanker" well hell they may be right. It absolutely floors me that 1 stranger would want to add me to their friend's list much less 200.

As far as people I know, especially those from my hometown that I grew up and went to school with, maybe it's my nature but I have a geniune interest in how they are doing. I like to see pictures of their husbands, wives, and kids. I love to hear about their vacations etc... When they have birthdays I wish them happy birthday, when their kids get the sniffles, I post on their walls that I hope they feel better. In the town that I grew up in I came from at the time a pretty well known name in town. In grade school through High School it gave kind of a mini celebrity. I always wanted to make sure that my peers never felt as I was "big timing" them. All these years later with all the bodybuilding stuff, those same people see my life as way different and maybe even more exciting then their "normal lives" I still want to make sure that they know that I always have time for all of them and I am happy to corrospond with them via facebook.

:) i agree

Facebook has been a lot of fun for me and invaluable for keeping in touch with family and friends while I am living on the other side of the globe.
I do get odd friend requests from random girls though, but if I don't know you from somewhere, (ProMuscle included of course!) you aren't my friend.
Strangest day on FB for me was removing my Ex-Wife from my friend's list.

And here I thought you had just de-friended me haha

LOL! Oh I actually removed u from my friends list before cancelling my account... :D:devi:-smi;)

There is a website that is dedicated to those funny facebook moments, called lolfbmoments.

I read a study in the last year or so that claimed that there is a relationship between being "overly" active on these social sites and having very little actual friends. For example, those who do nonstop updates about irrelevant or personal things, or those who have it on their cellphone. I cannot stand to see people's personal business, and it makes me cringe when someone puts mine out there, even something as simple as "fun night with... at..." etc. I also think it's a vessel for people who are attention-starved. You can usually spot this by dramatic way-too-personal updates asking for sympathy. Funny thing is, it's males just as much as females.

id start with a number 6 bird shot to let them know im not fucking around.
The second shell would be the double ought just in case they are feelin lucky.

LMAO that thought never crossed my mind! AHAHAHAH! But man though, I'd be itching to use that 00. Fun with physics!

My profile is locked to the public. I only friend people that I know in person.

I am often temped when I get friend requests from stripper looking girls (trashy women are my weakness), but I figure they have all have AIDS, so I ignore.

OMG I just spit my coffee out that's hysterical! They all have AIDS bwahahahahaha.

Social Venn Diagram:

Attachments

• Socialven.jpg
    Socialven.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 112
hahaha.....funny...I think you are ok:) besides you're a local....Tony and I need to meet up with you sometime..I guess at the Europa...

man you guys live close really close to me,funny,that like the only place to go in palm coast!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131