over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stupid comments on FaceBook..........

marilyn

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Notice the stupid things people say on FB?

For example, I add someone and the first thing they ask is....

hey Marilyn, wass up?, where did get your boobs done?.. they look BIG!

So, my usual response to stupid comments, specially when I just added you as a friend is............REMOVE!! or my smartass response...why? are you getting yours done?

What are some of the stupid things you get on Facebook?

and what do you do about it?

Let's try to keep it clean;)

This a bad time to ask for a friend request? lol

Some weird gal asked me how big my thang is? Are you single, married, cheating or not cheating? etc
I just ignored em and delete there message. I even report them as well.
Alot of wankers on FB!

I reported this guy and girl who were making death threats against me on facebook. I called the cops, they can't do anything until something happens i.e. until I'm blown away, THEN I could get a restraining order. So you know what I did? Joined the NRA and got me a 12 gauge shot gun with 00 buckshot and made sure these people knew I had it in my possession. And I used to target practice with my father when I was a kid so it's like riding a bike. The guy making the threats knows my address.
There are some sick fucks online. I almost HOPE this fucker tries to come to my home and start shit, I'll take care of that pretty damn fast.

most everything that people post on facebook can be answered with "Who gives a shit!!" the other thing that irritates the hell out of me is farmville. i only wish i had the know-how to introduce a destructive virus into the whole damn farmville universe.

When my profile was open to "friends of friends" once in a while people would post stupid shit about my bb'ing pictures...to me that takes a lot of nerve especially doing it under your own name on a public domain where thousands see it....I could never imagine going into anyones picture albums and making stupid or offensive comments on their pictures....
One time this asshole commented on one of my pics and posted "do you have a small dick to go with those big muscles?" I responded "your mom didn't think so." :D LOL and then he got blasted from others in the comment section.

soooooooo I have my profile set to private only friends can see it.

All my friends are high school college or work related so they know me and I don't put much private stuff up...
I recently removed a guy that I accepted his friend request last week...
he's pretty screwed up I guess and hates life and the world...he used to be a good guy but screwed his life up cheating on his wife etc...
His profile saying is "everybody go fk yourself" and was continually posting offensive messages on his wall with curse words...so I removed him.

A friend of mine from high school sent me a message and asked me to delete a guy that she was married too for a few years he was abusive and drug addict and was on facebook to try and see her profle through other friends I removed him she thanked me and told me I was the only one that removed him as others didn't want to lower their "friend" count. so I told her the solution...remove them as friends...which she did..

As with everything there are assholes all over the net...very insecure ones at that too..

Last edited:
Lots of weirdos in FB.:eek:

This a bad time to ask for a friend request? lol

hahaha.....funny...I think you are ok:) besides you're a local....Tony and I need to meet up with you sometime..I guess at the Europa...

When my profile was open to "friends of friends" once in a while people would post stupid shit about my bb'ing pictures...to me that takes a lot of nerve especially doing it under your own name on a public domain where thousands see it....I could never imagine going into anyones picture albums and making stupid or offensive comments on their pictures....
One time this asshole commented on one of my pics and posted "do you have a small dick to go with those big muscles?" I responded "your mom didn't think so." :D LOL and then he got blasted from others in the comment section.

soooooooo I have my profile set to private only friends can see it.

All my friends are high school college or work related so they know me and I don't put much private stuff up...
I recently removed a guy that I accepted his friend request last week...
he's pretty screwed up I guess and hates life and the world...he used to be a good guy but screwed his life up cheating on his wife etc...
His profile saying is "everybody go fk yourself" and was continually posting offensive messages on his wall with curse words...so I removed him.

A friend of mine from high school sent me a message and asked me to delete a guy that she was married too for a few years he was abusive and drug addict and was on facebook to try and see her profle through other friends I removed him she thanked me and told me I was the only one that removed him as others didn't want to lower their "friend" count. so I told her the solution...remove them as friends...which she did..

As with everything there are assholes all over the net...very insecure ones at that too..

love it! that was a good response to that and deserved, lol......I only recently removed all the security settings and only had few friends, but its ok..and I can handle it..most are cool....only once in a while a dumb silly comment comes in..depending on what it is, I'll remove fast....if its just silly, then no big deal..lots of cuz words, and anything that may hurt anyone else on my page, I remove...I like all people and all backgrouds, so I if it sounds too offensive to any particular race, religion, I remove.

Tom

most everything that people post on facebook can be answered with "Who gives a shit!!" the other thing that irritates the hell out of me is farmville. i only wish i had the know-how to introduce a destructive virus into the whole damn farmville universe.

what is farmville?.. a virus? how do I know not to get it?

Some weird gal asked me how big my thang is? Are you single, married, cheating or not cheating? etc
I just ignored em and delete there message. I even report them as well.
Alot of wankers on FB!

LOL!!!! BC, you crack me up...btw, whats a wanker?:D..sounds funny, lol.

I have over 1,000 "friends" of which maybe 400 are actual friends. I'm on there mainly for Mafia Wars (and no, I don't send invites to my friends).

I don't get so many stupid questions, as old high school girlfriends complaining about their current marital issue or single status. Of course, me being happily married, I'm not drawn into the trap of me really giving a crap. I have it posted on my page, but they don't seem to give a damn.

Anyway...the day is just starting...maybe I'll login to FB and see if anyone left something stupid and report back!

im not on face book or do i care to be.....but my wife is and you dont know how many times ive thought this same thing........im glad to read im not the only one who thinks this....

Last edited:
**broken link removed**

LOL at this one

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I am on Facebook only because my 2 kids live on opposite sides of the country so its a pretty easy way for us all to stay in touch. But geez! Most of this content is a lot of yick yack about a lot of nothing. I keep a low profile as much as possible.

I did recently see something I thought was funny about the "types" of people on Facebook. Some of my favorites…

Misery Lady: "I'm trying to be strong today after everything. Send me some good vibes!"

The guy who won't let you forget how great his lifestyle is: "Campari and soda time in Lago di Como! If I eat any more risotto I'm going to turn into risotto!"

The guy who never met a Facebook quiz he didn't like: "I am a protein berry Razzmatazz!"

The friend who always appears in photos doing a shot: "Cabo!"

The person who publishes every mundane detail of their life: "Breakfast. Mmmmm! Oatmeal!"

The guy who has 200 Facebook friends but you really can't figure why: "What's up with the mayonnaise?!!"

:D

A couple months ago someone made a fake profile with my pictures but I reported them to facebook and they removed the profile. Alot of weird mofos out there its kinda scary. Girls I know are always getting random guys trying to meet up with them, which is probably what the guy that stole my pictures was gonna do before I reported him.

There's a reason if I deleted my account on FB awhile back... :cool:

Seeing many guys posting on my gf's page was especially annoying... :mad::rolleyes:

Well it's true I should have begun by NOT dating a slut in the first place... :( LOL! Well, not so lol... :D:eek:

My FB rules...

If you constantly speak of taboo type subjects such as Religion and Governement I remove from my friends list.

If you do not respond to my comments when I post on your page, I remove them from my friends list.

If I never speak to you in RL, or on Facebook and I've had you on there for a few months you're gone too. I'vee slowly whittled down my friends list from 200 to 100 friends.

I have a few BB'ing pics of me, and most of my friends crack jokes or make fun of me but it's too be expected.

Notice the stupid things people say on FB?

For example, I add someone and the first thing they ask is....

hey Marilyn, wass up?, where did get your boobs done?.. they look BIG!

So, my usual response to stupid comments, specially when I just added you as a friend is............REMOVE!! or my smartass response...why? are you getting yours done?

What are some of the stupid things you get on Facebook?

and what do you do about it?

Let's try to keep it clean;)
Well they are nice boobs.Can you add me to your face book?;)

LMAO!!! :D

Reminds me of what an obnoxious little bastard of a chick just pm me the other day on a dating site I'm a member on (I know I know lol :D). Goes something like this (I'm gonna translate the best I can cos it was some rude shit in french :eek:):

"You look so ridiculous dude... pfttt 5'9'' and 250+ more pounds... you think your big arms are sexy? You make me wanna puke... even your face is ugly and disgusting... you're a joke man. Keep on pumping those fake muscles and thinking you're hot... you're probably the most stupid guy on this site."

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

And keep in mind I had posted ONE SINGLE BB PIC ONLY!!!

Some people are so full of hatred it's not even funny...

Had I not received another message just before from a stunning italian girl telling me she found me handsome and wanted to have a drink asap, that annoying little prick would have made me pretty angry... lol! :cool:;)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear