advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sudden muscle cramps after years of training?

I had the same thing on that drug!

Hey all, I've been experiencing muscle cramps in my triceps, biceps/forearms, chest, lats and abs. The abdominal and chest cramps are especially painful and last on and off for 5 minutes. I've been working out 10 years and this has never happened in these areas. I'm concerned there's some kind of health issue. This started a month after taking a proton pump inhibitor omeprazole. Just looking for a little insight. :confused:

I had that happen to me really bad, so bad that I had to stop taking the medicine. I take another drug now and I am fine. I was getting really bad "Charlie horses" at night in my adductor muscles. It was so bad that it felt like the muscle would tear off the bone. So bad that one night I had my wife take me to the ER. I was concerned that my potassium or some electrolyte was off but all the blood tests turned up normal. They could not find a single thing to explain my issue. All the doctors told me that the drug couldn't cause the cramps, but once I stopped taking it the problem went away! I haven't had an issue since.

No it´s a histamine-2blocker, be very careful with PPI´s if abused they will fuck you up, I learnt it the hard way.

That's why I asked, I take Zantac a lot. I always have acid reflux or heart burn or whatever it is. I just ordered apple cider viniger hoping that would help.

I had that happen to me really bad, so bad that I had to stop taking the medicine. I take another drug now and I am fine. I was getting really bad "Charlie horses" at night in my adductor muscles. It was so bad that it felt like the muscle would tear off the bone. So bad that one night I had my wife take me to the ER. I was concerned that my potassium or some electrolyte was off but all the blood tests turned up normal. They could not find a single thing to explain my issue. All the doctors told me that the drug couldn't cause the cramps, but once I stopped taking it the problem went away! I haven't had an issue since.

I might have mentioned this already but I sometimes get cramps so bad that I get pulled down to the floor by my hamstrings and abductors and then they lock up and I have to sit there on the gym floor like an idiot for 10 minutes. Then make it To a seat and wait a half hour.

It was being caused by stims but I never had that problem when I was younger.

I might have mentioned this already but I sometimes get cramps so bad that I get pulled down to the floor by my hamstrings and abductors and then they lock up and I have to sit there on the gym floor like an idiot for 10 minutes. Then make it To a seat and wait a half hour.

It was being caused by stims but I never had that problem when I was younger.

Just about the worst kind of pain you can have. My adductors felt like they were tearing off my bone and I would get one leg to stop by stretching it out but then by doing that I would bend the other leg enough that it would then cramp up. Back and forth. Then the calves started up. I was worried I was getting MS or something.

Mine gets so bad that I am afraid to force myself up because I dont want to rip something. One time I had to let my friend drive my car home from the gym because my abs were cramping so bad that I was getting pulled forward. Another time I had to drive home only operating the peddles the with my heel because if I didn't keep my toes pointed up my calf would cramp super hard.

sometimes I even get a bad cramp in the muscle under my chin by my lymphnodes which hurts pretty bad.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws