advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

suggestions from guys who went 5 years straight on, then 1 off...

mphbclipse

Registered
Ok.... looking for advice. Im 34, 220, 5 ft 9, male. Been lifting for 14 years, the first 8 natural, last 6 were on and off gear, 70 percent on. Anyway, took the past year and half off, no training, shitty diet, partying( horrible ), and overall just stressed myself out trying to achieve the almighty dollar. Now I am looking to get back into training seriously, maybe even enter my first show who knows., Got my labs back, everything is now in check from a to z. I was thinking on training 30 days natural and then jumping on a mild sust, eq, var cycle for 18 weeks, what do you think? too soon to get back on?? Comments and constructive criticism welcome... thanks alot.... Been outta the game mentally and physically for a while so time to get some advice lol.

Muscle memory is great. Get your diet and training in check, enjoy the bounce-back and ride it natty as long as you can.

At 34, you may need to get back on to get going.

I've been through those periods. I know about personal responsibility, but there are forces that influence you, act upon you, and people that make it hard to hit the gym.

And I could still bitch about the people that I had to deal with. Fucking Psycho Pussy Squirrels, Fat bastards, Dumb people with money, Drugs, Drinks, and so many people that just think they're meant to be boss. People are nuts and have various dysfunctions. If you get involved with them, you will become part of the dysfunction.

I mean you don't have to pound the weights hard all the time, but there is such a thing as functioning at a higher level...even while pursing the almighty dollar.

I have had to come back from many layoffs.

no need to start with so much. lol

just use a little test until you are in decent shape, it comes back quick.

plus you should be thinking ore about longevity then blowing up quick.

im almost 36 and for the most part see no need for more then like 300mgs of test... maybe a little something in the summer but... its just an expensive cosmetic.

I am still progressing or at least reachieving without really playing with aas, just diet n training, besides, that's whats real... lol

I took 10 years off juice. 5 years off the gym. Injuries got the best of me and my business go so busy. When I got back to the gym after 6 months natural the changes were unreal. Muscle memory is no joke. I didn't touch any AAS until after a 1 full year back in the gym. Then a year later started looking insane all over again :)

And yes 30 days is wayyy too soon to hop back on. Your muscle memory will do plenty for the first year.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Honestly you should bounce back pretty well in my opinion, see some nice consistent gains pretty quick. Almost like starting from square one with nice muscle memory in your back pocket. Id hold off on the gear initially, maybe start something light once you run into a lengthy plateau. Just my thoughts, honestly if you want to hop back on go for it lol.

Take some time, definitely more than 30 days to get the most off it naturally.
Keep clean diet, train properly and hop on when you feel "naturally" is not enough anymore. But I think 3-6 months of good training and dieting should get you some nice gains/shape and make you ready for the great come back on gear.

Get back in the gym and take it one day at a time. Get you diet in check, training consistent, and see what you can accomplish. I've never been one to do things according to what others say. I play it by ear from day to day. When it feels right to jump on AAS, then do it. Follow your gut.

get on a good novice routine and ride it out. as long as you're making progress, no need to add anything else. when progress stalls you can consider starting a low dose cycle. no one can tell you when this is, you will just have to have everything in check and when results slow or stop hop back on. i'd say 3-12 months should be about right.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws