over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SupremeSportsEnhance is a Dick Thread

Shelby

IFBB PRO / Double Featured Member/Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
SupremeSportsEnhance Pics Thread

I started your very own thread for you to post pics in! :)

Last edited:
Is he the "second puberty" guy that claims his dick is as thick as his wrist?:rolleyes:

Ah....

Got it, Shel, thanks.

About a day or two ago he recieved a temp. ban(so far)

I would say the biggest thing on that guy is his ego!!!!

Seems to me like little man syndrome?

What a tool bag!!! He should have started his own thread if he wanted to run his mouth.

Doesn't matter which board.... Ross is always getting into some shit. :eek:

Well

Let me just throw this out there........I think all of us at some point in our life are not proud of what we said or did.....then we grew up........I think of what I see from Ross is he is a good guy.......he is trying to find his way and will learn over time. I have had 3 friends kill themselves over my lifetime......no one knew that they just needed love and attention and wanted to fit in........they tried and it just was not enough for some people.....the people were too cool to take time to understand them, their needs.....sometimes we like to joke and laugh at each other......but sometimes name calling goes too far and it is meant to be hurtfull......

Let me just throw this out there........I think all of us at some point in our life are not proud of what we said or did.....then we grew up........I think of what I see from Ross is he is a good guy.......he is trying to find his way and will learn over time. I have had 3 friends kill themselves over my lifetime......no one knew that they just needed love and attention and wanted to fit in........they tried and it just was not enough for some people.....the people were too cool to take time to understand them, their needs.....sometimes we like to joke and laugh at each other......but sometimes name calling goes too far and it is meant to be hurtfull......

I agree Phil. No need to kick him while he's down and can't defend himself. Hopefully he'll learn from this.

Yeah, it's not right to name call and/or degrade people, although most of us have done it at some point.

If I get a second, I'm going to clean things up a bit, but in a slightly diff. way than like I did in part on the board's behalf in removing Ross.

Completely agree

this is a really great comment....ill be the first to say ive done alot im not proud of....i also believe each of us has an opinion.....even though you say his comment (Ross) was inappropiate that is what you get on message boards......OPINIONS

while i think Ross is a little annoying and really don;t care to hear what he is spouting off on any given day one thing is for sure...he has made more money in bodybuilding than most ever will. call his comepany a scam or whatever but so are 90% of the others out there, if people are dumb enough to pay him...more power to him.

He lies, cheats and scams. I saw it first hand as his Super Mod at his board and "friend". He banned me for speaking out.

His advice is also dangerous.

He's entertaining, but I'm glad he's banned. Another board he's banned at. Thats, OLM, PM, S.com, MT.co.uk, UKI, EF (at one point), M&M, LeanBulk, IT, BB.com and many others.

How can he not be a total idiot in real life or on the internet with that ego and constant poor attitude? He needs to grow up.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear