over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sus250 VS. eth/cyp???

warchild

Newbies
guys/gals, why is sus250 always being bashed?? everytime i try to put a cycle together, and mention sus250, alway use eth/cyp instead i am told? why is that? people tell me i am wasting my money and time..
thanx
warchild
nyc

I think it's a very individual preference to a particular test. I get good results with sus put on lean hard muscle, get big strong with enanthate and bloated as cow, cyp don't seem to do bugger all for me. I would say go hard get some sus give it go ! the results will speak for themselves

kiwi

I think its the money.
Unless you take advantage of the prop and phenlyprop
some believe you waste it, and you cause unbalanced levels.

Many also say that test is test. So, they don't have a reason to use sost. just because it is a blend. I know a lot of poeple that just like enanthate because its one solid ester they are using (it's a mental thing too.) But, obviously many like a "blend" as well. It's only preference

moose

I used it at 500mg per week and got big (not really alot though :D ), lean and hard. Never tried cyp or eth before. But I like sustanon

Price is my biggest gripe. And the fact that I like to keep blood levels consistent, and that's hard to do with sus, unless you inject EOD or something. Most people will inject once or twice a week and get that kick from the prop, then it will drop off until the next inject. Lasts too long for me also. I mean shit, you can get a vial of T-200 for the price of a couple cc's of sus.

BIGKIWI HAS A POINT

although i can not find any data to back this up and i know it makes little sense because we are just dealing in esters but, i do not feel sust. but, many guys really get great results from suspension and get little from cyp ect. it seems that esters do make a difference in some individuals. getting back to your question about sust bashing, i thinkl it comes down to what do you get for your money. here in the states sust is expensive. enth and cyp are not. so therefore, cyp and enth offer more bang for your money. if you live where sust can be purchased relatively cheap then.....

All I can say is that I have always listened to my body , how it reacts to things, the pros the cons. People can talk about esters , half lives etc as much as they want but untill you try something you really don't know what the results will be. Just like our bodies have different metabolisms they must react slightly individually to the different esters.

anways have fun weekend

kiwi

wolverine said:
Price is my biggest gripe. And the fact that I like to keep blood levels consistent, and that's hard to do with sus, unless you inject EOD or something. Most people will inject once or twice a week and get that kick from the prop, then it will drop off until the next inject. Lasts too long for me also. I mean shit, you can get a vial of T-200 for the price of a couple cc's of sus.

I agree price is one of the biggest turnoff. Like what you've said, I do feel the sustanon kicking in only after the 4th week. I would have like to do 750mg a week. That'll be almost eod except the weekends where you take a 2 day break instead of 1. I'm pretty wary of using mexican and vet stuff anyway. Had a bad experience with TT EQ (no results whatsoever) and thus decided to do human grade gear all the way unless something changes my mind later on.

Supplier of original, high-quality anabolic steroids & bodybuilding related products.

We are a professional mail order service selling and distributing pharmaceutical products. We are supplying original, high-quality anabolic steroids and bodybuilding related products, prescription-free over the Internet: Sustanon, Deca-Durabolin, Testonon, Testoviron Depot, Testosterone Enathate, Kinz Nalbuphine, Testolic, Pregnyl, Primobolan, Winstrol, Anabol, Danabol, Androlic, Stanozolol, Oxandrolone, Proviron, Clenbuterol, Nolvadex, Clomid, T3-Cytomel, Calypsol, Ketamine, Ketasol, Humatrope, Ephadrine, Valium, DAZ10mg, Xanax, Ativan, Rivotril, Mogadon, Nitrazepam, Ritalin, Phenida and other related products.

We accept Western Union, Money Gram & Money bookers * (*terms & conditions apply)

Contact us for more information.
--------------------------------
Email Address : [email protected]
Gears Trader
**broken link removed**

I see mods getting the baseball bats out.. Killer first post!!!Funny shit..

guys/gals, why is sus250 always being bashed?? everytime i try to put a cycle together, and mention sus250, alway use eth/cyp instead i am told? why is that? people tell me i am wasting my money and time..
thanx
warchild
nyc

all personal preferance...

We are a professional mail order service selling and distributing pharmaceutical products. We are supplying original, high-quality anabolic steroids and bodybuilding related products, prescription-free over the Internet: Sustanon, Deca-Durabolin, Testonon, Testoviron Depot, Testosterone Enathate, Kinz Nalbuphine, Testolic, Pregnyl, Primobolan, Winstrol, Anabol, Danabol, Androlic, Stanozolol, Oxandrolone, Proviron, Clenbuterol, Nolvadex, Clomid, T3-Cytomel, Calypsol, Ketamine, Ketasol, Humatrope, Ephadrine, Valium, DAZ10mg, Xanax, Ativan, Rivotril, Mogadon, Nitrazepam, Ritalin, Phenida and other related products.

We accept Western Union, Money Gram & Money bookers * (*terms & conditions apply)

Contact us for more information.
--------------------------------
Email Address : [email protected]
Gears Trader
**broken link removed**

:rolleyes:realllyyy dudee!!! lmfao :naughty:

Damn, old ass thread. Anyway, I've got a friend who does half a c of sus MWF. And alternates C and E every other shot. He swears by this method. Any thoughts?

Price is a factor but definitely individual variance as well. I have not tried Sust but have heard different things from friends.

Edit: Just realized how old this thread is lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner