over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SUS500 and NO pct?

Ali

Registered
Hey guys, I was curious to know if anyone has taken SUS500 (pro-hormone) and NOT followed it up with PCT? I've read a lot of posts where most have taken something. There was a post a while back regarding not taking anything after coming off real gear, and I was suprised to read the amount of posts from individuals who did not follow pct plan coming off real gear....why SUS500 then?

Also, i noticed they advertise the product as a "increased libido". Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks in advance!

after months and months of regular gear I wanted to try PH.
It worked a bit was not bad but side effects were even more severe than roids. My liver values were quite high and I didnt do any pct because i didnt think it was needed since it was legal I didnt expect it to actually work. It did work and therefore I shld have done it, my testo was lower.so u need something like gaspari's novedex that worked damn good!
btw I used hemadrol and propadrol: I still have abox of tren 250, same brand as sus 500 but havent tried yet. Ithink all PH are about the same though

dont remember much, just wanted to see if it was like the ph's back in the day...this was a stack but there are other stacks like tren250 and sus500
never tried it but why not.
For the price and side FX I'd rather get the real stuff.....

I think you'll find the more you read, the more you'll see that everyone's experiences are different. Some guys claim they have to run a PCT, other's claim they do not.

Everyone rebounds differently. One reason why I think more people starting off should run simple cycles to learn how their body reacts. Nothing worse than loading yourself with a bunch of shit and have something go awry.

With something like Sus500, I wouldn't bother. On the methylated compounds it probably wouldn't hurt to take something. I have heard Novedex is pretty good, but I can't comment personally on it's abilities. I'd be more concerned about my supporting supplements while running methylated compounds.

Thats about all I can tell you. Hope it helped a little.

I think you'll find the more you read, the more you'll see that everyone's experiences are different. Some guys claim they have to run a PCT, other's claim they do not.

Everyone rebounds differently. One reason why I think more people starting off should run simple cycles to learn how their body reacts. Nothing worse than loading yourself with a bunch of shit and have something go awry.

With something like Sus500, I wouldn't bother. On the methylated compounds it probably wouldn't hurt to take something. I have heard Novedex is pretty good, but I can't comment personally on it's abilities. I'd be more concerned about my supporting supplements while running methylated compounds.

Thats about all I can tell you. Hope it helped a little.

Good post!

i've used sus500 a couple of times and it definitely does NOT increase libido, it kills it. that and a very short temper are the only sides i experienced. i would recommend novedex xt or 6-oxo as a pct

i've used sus500 a couple of times and it definitely does NOT increase libido, it kills it. that and a very short temper are the only sides i experienced. i would recommend novedex xt or 6-oxo as a pct

I am starting to read this more and more, especially HeavyHands thread regarding it killing his libido...those are not good problems to have! I guess everyone just needs to find what their threshold is on how many tabs they can take a day.

today is my last day of sus500, and will be using leftover tamoxifen from last real gear cycle.

oh yeah sus500 will shut you down, I'd go w/ pct for sure. I've heard of people going w/novedex by gaspsari and liking it.

how'd your cycle go by the way? I put on 7 beautiful pounds:) not like real gear but pretty good for dry gains.

today is my last day of sus500, and will be using leftover tamoxifen from last real gear cycle.

oh yeah sus500 will shut you down, I'd go w/ pct for sure. I've heard of people going w/novedex by gaspsari and liking it.

how'd your cycle go by the way? I put on 7 beautiful pounds:) not like real gear but pretty good for dry gains.

Thanks for the reply.. I purchased my sus500 couple months ago, but never started it. Today was my first day, I will keep everyone posted. Trying to lean down and keep/add as much muscle as possible

I have no idea on what this supplement is but if it effects HPTA,,,then I think a proper PCT is needed.

Based on the doses Phil has suggested i take i should have enough to run for 5-6 weeks. I will report back with my results.

Thanks again for everyone's feedback.

I did tren250 which has the same active ingredients as sus500. In my case I used nolvadex xt and it worked great. Do yourself a favor and make sure you have something on hand for pct. just my 2 cents for ya.

you'll want some pct. libido went into the dirt and i had some lethargy. i'm on trt so the libido decrease wasnt from shutdown. it must be something to do with the chemical like deca or tren

CAN SOMEONE...

Please chime in here and tell me they DID NOT lose their libido while taking SUS500 lol. This is getting very scary..my gf is NOT going to take this well. Maybe its dosed related ? If you stick with a more conservative doses you won't see the libido sides?

i'm on the 3rd week of tamox for pct following sus500 and i got my balls back. libido seems to be creepin in again........def not 100% yet.

i lost 4 of the 7lbs that i gained. but, i never expected much in the 1st place. i just had to try it to see what all the talk was about. but, i will still say that it is a decent product for OTC.

Please chime in here and tell me they DID NOT lose their libido while taking SUS500 lol. This is getting very scary..my gf is NOT going to take this well.

Low libido doesn't necessarly mean you can't perform - you just aren't horny all the time. At least that's how it worked for me. I've taken it 2 times and gained 12+lbs each time.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws