over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

synthergine-for my liver

panther04

Newbies
I decided to give a go to the best liver protector in the world, synthergine. It is so important when you use orals to go for the best product on the market.

I decided to give a go to the best liver protector in the world, synthergine. It is so important when you use orals to go for the best product on the market.
Very Wise choice!! Synthetek Products are the best BAR NONE!!

I should do the same. I always plan cycles very well but just buy whatever liver protection I find cheaper.

Bump!

For all those whiny cry babies out there who can't stand the taste.....

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"

Hahahahaha.... I love it. Mixed it in some diet coke and couldn't taste a THING! I think it made the diet coke taste even better!
Phil drinks it right out of the bottle I hear. He's an animal like that though...hahaha

Last edited:
Found this thread under the search function so sorry it is a bit old. I am just bumping because I wanted to confirm that you can take synthergine orally and you don't have to inject? I know with synthesiline and sythetine stack you gotta go IM but am starting some orals soon and want to make sure my liver is max protected. If anyone could confirm, Big A perhaps, that synthergine is effective orally I would appreciate it... thanks bros.

*edit*

Also, is it necessary to take milk thistle and liv52 in addition, or is the synthergine enough? Thanks again...

Last edited:
Nevermind... continued searching and found the answer to my questions... jumped the gun.. thanks

Nevermind... continued searching and found the answer to my questions... jumped the gun.. thanks

James-- would you mind posting the info on this thread? I, too, was curious about the combo....I'm thinking of using Liv.52 and Synthergine...

btw-- for those interested, there have been tons of studies done with Liv.52

http://liv52.com/

Recent News about Liv-52

In what is believed to be the first multi-herb remedy granted regulatory approval as a drug, Liv-52, the well-known hepatoprotective product of The Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, has recently been registered a safe and effective drug by the "Intercantonal Office for the Control of Medicines," Switzerland's equivalent of the United States' FDA. Read more at the following link - Himalaya's Liv-52 - LiverCare Approved as a Herbal Drug in Switzerland

Liv-52 by Himalaya is one of the most researched herbal products one can find. More than 300 clinical studies, many double-blind, placebo-controlled, have been performed on Liv-52 (LiverCare) since its introduction more than 47 years ago. Since then, it has become one of the most widely sold medications in the world with more than two billion tablets produced annually.

Hey Doc

I found the answer to my original question... Big A stated that Synthergine is just as effective orally as it is as a shot... basically the only snythetek product where this holds true.

As far as taking Liv52 in addition... not sure on that one but I imagine it can't hurt.

I found the answer to my original question... Big A stated that Synthergine is just as effective orally as it is as a shot... basically the only snythetek product where this holds true.

As far as taking Liv52 in addition... not sure on that one but I imagine it can't hurt.

Thanks.....I may start another thread regarding liver aids--- everyone recommends them, but you hardly see what the best dosages are (Liv.52, Livercare, Milk Thistle, etc..)

Synthergine by itself is plenty, but as mentioned, if you add any others, it won't hurt.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131