over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol for all 3 delt heads????

BALDNAZI

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am so happy with the bicep shots over the past year and the results are great.For everyday gear shots I use my delts alot,along with tris and pecs.I rarely shoot in my glutes and legs anymore,cause I like the upper body shots,they give me a nice swole look.I have 4 bottles of syntherol on the way,and was thinking of using it in my delts specifically,along with a couple shots a week in bi's/tri's just to maintain the 21 1/2 inches I have now.My delts are nice and thick,along with enough width,but I want more size overall.What would be the best protocol to follow for delts specific SEO shots????

Im thinking sides 1 1/2in pins,and rear/front 1 inch.This has worked fine before with gear in al 3 heads.Anyone ever do delt site enhancement that can give some tips,I'll appreciate the help. Im sure the routine is same as biceps(stretching,rubbing,pump sets etc) but would like additional info.

All the gear will have to be shot below the waist line I guess,unless mixing the gear with syntherol is also an option.I personally have found that the gear dispersal is slowed because it gets encapsulated with the SEO,but maybe Im dreaming.Thanks brothers.......

I have A LOT of probs don't shots w/ my front delts. I ran into a lot of nerve probs and I have had a lump size of a matchbox car on left one for 3 years. MY doc is gonna try to sonogram it away or something. It don't hurt but, it looks like I have an alien coming out.LOL

RY

Much like Ry said-I think the syntherol usage is more noticable (in a negative way) than in the arms. I personally mix my syntherol with gear. I also do all muy shots in arms and delts, regardless if gear, syntherol, or mix. BTW-I havent done syntherol in delts. I notice it negatively affects strength, and too many hard gainer compound (ie-bench/shoulder presses) exercises would be affected. Thats only because strength is equally important to me as size, so its a personal thing.

Shoulders work very well and everything you said is the right way. 1 1/2" in the sides, even 1" if you want to vary the depth. 1" in the other heads.

Easiest way to inj the front and rear heads is when you stand, raise your arm up parallel to the floor and rest it on something so the muscle is relaxed. In this postition, the muscle 'pops' the most, so it's easiest to inject and definetelly the least painfull.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws