over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol Journal

Big A,

Have you heard of people feeling soreness in the elbow joint with Syntherol? I assume the increase in size of the biceps puts extra stress on the ligaments/tendons at the joint.

Your thoughts?

Thanks.

kibrood said:
Big A,

Have you heard of people feeling soreness in the elbow joint with Syntherol? I assume the increase in size of the biceps puts extra stress on the ligaments/tendons at the joint.

Your thoughts?

Thanks.

Yes, that's normal. That's why you have to STRETCH!!! All day.
Remember, stratching the fascia, by default stretches your tendons ligaments as well, so make sure you stretch all the time.

KIBROOD

Please continue with your synthol journal. We're all curious as to how it is going.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

makes for easy reading..i like it thanks for takign the tiem to write it out each day...curious to see what happens when you go to 2ml...

I go 2ml with gear in the bis and tris but that is usually only once every 9 days or so... How is 2ml every day bro?

Sorry for the lack of updates. I got swamped at the gym and had to pull some long days as everyone wanted to work out before going on holidays. Here's another round of journal entries.

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to read.

Day 11
======

I'm a little more stiff than usual today and I attribute that in part to the extra oil, but also the lack of biceps curls and continued massaging. I was just knocked out yesterday from the meds. Overall all though I've grown accustomed to the pain and I'm not really bothered by it. It's a funny feeling, when my arms aren't moving I feel pumped, when they extend I feel a big stretch/discomfort. I would say the most discomfort I feel is in the inner elbow joint as if the tendons had a greater pull during extension.I have to jack up my stretching to relieve this pain.

Shots:

2 cc per long/short Head of Biceps via 25g 1" pins

For some reason I felt like syntherol newb again with the thought of shooting 2 ml per biceps head. Thank god this stuff is thin otherwise it would take a long time to draw 8 ml. I've heard other SEOs require a much larger guage to draw/shoot (ie 21g). The pokes themselves went according to plan, but I slowed down the shoot just to play it safe. It flows so nice that you could just blow that oil right on in, but I wanted to minimize any extra discomfort. After I did my injections I could feel the difference the extra .5 ml makes from the previous day and from the previous 10 days. I had pretty close to the same level of soreness I had from the first shot I ever did. I massaged the area like crazy and did my light biceps curls. My arms felt better after a few
hours and didn't affect my game when the wife and I went bowling with some friends. If anything my thumb was sore from those little holes in the bowling balls. I have better control when I play with small balls, but my fingers get sore cause the hole is so tight. :D

Overall I don't feel any more sore from the 2ml than any other time during this run. I look forwards to the next 10 days.

Day 12
======

Surprisingly, I didn't wake up this morning with a huge amount of soreness. I attribute it all to bowling! Actually I stretched/massaged like crazy last night. That and the fact that I'm just used to the feeling I guess. I'm a little puffy this morning, but that doesn't worry me as it will go away. My arms are super tight right now and I feel like I have a constant pump. My shirts are definitely tighter in the arms which raises my sexiness index a few notches.

Shots:

I'm focusing a couple of the next injections to the upper and lower end of the biceps (close to the elbow and close to the shoulder). I'm noticing my peak is improving quite a bit, and I don't want to lose the natural "roundness" of my biceps (who wants a triangle for a peak?). Plus, I want to give the peak of my bis a little break from the pokes. I can see a good cluster of shots concentrated in the middle.

I found the first jab to the inner head of the right biceps really painful today. I felt every bit of that needle getting burried. Then I felt the oil hit the muscle and create a sensation of "pressure" where I shot. The same was true of the inner head of the left biceps. The injections to the outer head went in like butta. I think I'm falling in love with the outer head as an injection site.

Day 13
======

I thought I was going to be sore today, but if I massage, stretch, and do some light curls then the next day isn't so bad. My number one concern right now is a little pain around the inner right elbow. I believe this might be tendon/ligament irritation, so I'll really focus on ice and stretching. Other than that, things are moving along.

Shots:

The only thing that stood out today during my injections was the feeling of scar tissue on the inner head of my right biceps. I'm going to get my massage
therapist to break it up on my next visit. Until then I'm going to give that area a little break from jabs.

wow sounds like things are going very well. So you have not noticed much interms of scar tissue hu? Only in that one spot?
-Keep us up to date bro.

Make sure you massage the hell out of the muscle as you don't want ANY scar tissue.
Same with stretching - stretch all day. The more you stretch, the less painfull it will be, including the tendons. Also, I don't need to tell that you have to be more careful with your tendons while they are this tight.

be careful

your tendons are under a great deal of strain and stress and you should go and get a professional massge to help loosen them up abit more...that will help you very much..good luck

Day 14
======

I hit upper body today and had a huge pump after the first few sets of rows.By the time I got to some biceps work I couldn't complete all the sets as my arms were so tight.

Shots:

Nothing to note except it was so late I just went to bed after my shots. I massaged my arms a little bit, but I could hardly stay awake. I hope this doesn't affect me too much tomorrow.

Day 15
======

OK, I will never go to bed straight after injections. I don't care how tired I am I will always go through my massage/curls/stretching routine. I am very sore today. Extending my arms hurts as does moving out of any position that has been held for too long (>5 mins. like driving, typing, etc.). At every opportunity today I stretched and massaged like crazy. If anyone was paying attention they'd think I was lovin myself in public . . . again.

I also went to my massage therapist and she beat me up. I think I teared up when she worked over my calves and bis. My arms feel like they were hit with a bat. I hope this was worth it.

Shots:

It was pincushion day as I hit myself with T400, EQ, HCG, and Syntherol. Can you imagine what it would be like if I was doing a prop+tren run? All those pokes would drive me insane. The syntherol jabs went according to plan with no surprises.

I've been visiting my massage therapist 2x per week since day 16 and it's made a world of difference as you guys said it would. I'm man enough to admit I cry when she breaks things up. :D It's all worth it as the next day I feel like I have new arms.

My syntherol gains so far!!!

Right, i wont beat around the bush ive been on syntherol for 7 days now 1ml a day in each head of my biceps and so far i have gained 1/2 an inch and it really shows well guys down the gym have noticed (but i havent told them what im on :D ) ill keep u posted of futher gains.

bcoll,

What's your pain/discomfort level like? How much of a size increase are you going for?

As Big A and others have said, stretch and massage like a mofo! You'll really dig the changes when you go 2ml. Best of luck bro.

Day 16 and 17
==========

I'm combining these two days as things were pretty straight forward. My arms don't feel as pumped as they used to, but I think I'm getting used to that feeling. My arms are defintely larger than before and are pretty close to where I want them. I'm going to take measurements then decide if I'm going to go to 2.5 ml or the full 3 ml. I'll probably do at least one day @ 2.5 ml just to get a feel.

Shots:

Nothing out of the ordinary to report as the jabs went fine.

2ml Phase SUmmary
=================

Starting Stats

Height - 5'11"
Weight - 268
R. Biceps - 18 1/2"
L. Biceps - 18 3/8"

Cycle - 800 T400 (200 Enth/200 Cyp)
- 600 EQ
Cals - 5250 per day
Training - DFHT - 2x Upper/2x Lower Split (check Meso's Training section for details)

Changes

Weight - 274
R. Biceps - 19 5/8" (just slightly under)
L. Biceps - 19 1/2"

I put on a good 1/2" in 7 days during the 2ml phase. I'm very happy with the way things are right now. For the first time my arms match my delts and forarms. I'm going to do just one or two days with 2.5 ml just to get a feel for the extra oil. After that it's on to the maintenance phase.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131