Starting Stats

Height - 5'11"
Weight - 268
R. Biceps - 18 1/2"
L. Biceps - 18 3/8"

Cycle - 800 T400 (200 Enth/200 Cyp)
- 600 EQ
Cals - 5250 per day
Training - DFHT - 2x Upper/2x Lower Split (check Meso's Training section for details)

Changes

Weight - 274
R. Biceps - 19 5/8" (just slightly under)
L. Biceps - 19 1/2"

I put on a good 1/2" in 7 days during the 2ml phase. I'm very happy with the way things are right now. For the first time my arms match my delts and forarms. I'm going to do just one or two days with 2.5 ml just to get a feel for the extra oil. After that it's on to the maintenance phase.

Remember that as soon as you stop the daily shots you will lose about 1/2" which is the inflamation caused by daily needles. So if you are aiming for 20" arms, you will have to do the 3ml days too.

That's a good point Big A. I guess I'll continue with the shots even though my arms may look out of proportion for a little while. When things settle down, I should be at my goal.

Thanks bro!

Updates?

Hi again, right im on day 15 (i think) 2ML aday and i have now grown just under an inch, not bad really as i missed 2days so i kinda guess that makes it day 13 really.
STATS
215 lbs
BEFORE Right bicep 17.5"
Left "" 17"
NOW Right bicep 18.5 (JUST UNDER)
Left "" 18 (JUST UNDER)
Im looking to take them up to 19" i hope i will be able to. As for pain, it hurts for the first few days, the its not to bad then when u move up to 2ml it hurts again for a bit, and im sure it will do again at 3ml for a while, just gota keep streching!!!
So far so good!!! :D

Day 18
======

After seeing my massage therapist 2x per week and stretching the crap out of my arms everything feels fine. At this point there's really nothing to report.

Shots:

2.5 cc per long/short Head of Biceps via 25g 1" pins

Wow! My bis feel super tight. I felt every bit of that extra .5 ml per shot go in. It stung for the first ml, but after that it literally felt as if my arms were expanding. I flexed my bis and they looked bigger to me, so I took a measurement. Both arms jumped 1/8 of an inch. Surprisingly, I don't feel any soreness just an incredible pump. It didn't feel like this when I jumped from 1 ml to 1.5ml or 2ml.

Day 19
======

My arms felt pumped all day today. I had a little soreness, but nothing that go in the way of me doing me job or working out.

Shots:

3 cc per long/short Head of Biceps via 25g 1" pins

Since I wasn't overly sore I shot 3 ml per head. Sweet merciful crap did my arms feel tight. Once again I didn't feel a great deal of pain, but rather a sensation of my biceps expanding/stertching. I checked my arms again and this time they were up another 1/8" maybe even a little more. That's 1/4" in 2 days.

At this point my arms stand out. That's more than I want, so I'll do one last shot at 3 ml then maintain. These last few shots are to compensate for the 1/2" loss expected when the inflamation decreases from the everyday pokes. If that happens, my bis should be back to where I want them.

Day 20
======

I had two members comment on my arms today and one was a semi-hottie. That's very odd for me as most people mention my overall size or my calves. I kept looking at my arms all day which is another weird thing. I can see how people can abuse this stuff.

Shots:

Last shots until 1 week. I had the same feeling as before and my arms expanded another 1/8" - 1/4". I'm actually looking forward to the inflammation going down as I'm sitting at more than what I want for my biceps size.

I will update this journal when I do my first maintenance shot. In the meantime I'll check in and answer any question that come up.

How about a picture now, and then a picture after the swelling has gone down. It would be greatly appreciated.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Big A,

Someone asked the following on another board:

"I don't know if this makes sense but wouldn't the message therapist be breaking down the oils that you've worked so hard to build up causing them to leave the sites and to NOT stretch the muscle fascia?"

Any thoughts? Thanks bro.

kibrood said:
Big A,

Someone asked the following on another board:

"I don't know if this makes sense but wouldn't the message therapist be breaking down the oils that you've worked so hard to build up causing them to leave the sites and to NOT stretch the muscle fascia?"

Any thoughts? Thanks bro.

No, all the massage therapist does is make sure that scar tissue doesn't build up. The oild cannot leave the sites (muscles) just from massage. The oil has to be absorbed through the blood stream to be processed, etc. It does that gradually in it's usual fashion over the course of a number of weeks and months, and of course stretching the fascia until then.

Which other board is that?

Maintenance 1
=============

It's amazing how quickly one gets used to the feeling of the stretch/pump of Syntherol. After a few days my arms felt "normal." The inflamation didn't take long to subside once I stopped daily injections and as Big A stated I dropped almost 1/2" from my arms size. At this point my arms are back to where I wanted them, that is, in proportion to the rest of my arm and shoulders. I still massage my arms, but no longer have my therapist work my bis. My arms feel great - no pain in the joints and the muscle does not feel hard or lumpy.

Shots:

Shooting my bis went very smoothly. I felt the initial sting of the oil entering the muscle, but that didn't last long. After the jabs my bis felt a little tight, but a good massage got rid of that pretty quickly. I did my light biceps curls and once again experienced a pretty good pump after only a couple of sets. I measured my bis before and after the shot (before the biceps curls) and once again a 3ml injection of oil in both heads of the biceps causes an increase of 1/8".

Big A said:
No, all the massage therapist does is make sure that scar tissue doesn't build up. The oild cannot leave the sites (muscles) just from massage. The oil has to be absorbed through the blood stream to be processed, etc. It does that gradually in it's usual fashion over the course of a number of weeks and months, and of course stretching the fascia until then.

Which other board is that?

Thanks for the response Big A. The other board is Canadian Juice Monsters.

Ahhh

Attention is hard to ignore when it is for the right reasons...I seriously woudl keep doing the 3mls then do the maitenance...once the swelling goes down and the dust settles i really think you will have the look you want and not the stares you are gettign from bigger arms.....i suspect they will shrink a good 1/2 - 3/4 after the last 3ml shot...atleast that much..JMO..glad it worked well for you and YES DO SHOW PICS !!!!!

Maintenance 2
=============

As I stated in my last post my bis increased 1/8" from the 3 ml round of shots. As of today I'm down 1/8", so it looks like that's what I can expect to lose between jabs.

Shots:

My first 3 shots went as planned. My last shot which was to the outer head of my left biceps drew blood. I thought I nicked something on the way, so this wasn't a surprise. I changed pins, re-poked and all was fine. Once again my arms inflated about 1/8" which I expect to lose by my next maintenance shot.

bigbaldbulldog said:
Updates and what kind of issues did you have in the bruising area goes if any?

Sorry about the late updates. I had emergency hernia surgery on Monday and I am just able to sit upright and get on the computer. What a bitch these last 4 days have been. The one funny thing though is I kept popping the blood pressure cuff because of my arm size.

In terms of bruising, it's no big deal. The mark goes away after a day or two.

Round 3 of maintenance goes later today if I'm up to it. I'll post it when I can, but I don't suspect anything different. I think I'll have to run maintenance for a longer period than planned seeing as my doc has said no lifting for the next 3-4 weeks.

Hey Kibrood,

It is sort of tough to follow the log because there are other posts about how much other people are shooting so I want to make sure I uncdersand how you did your cycle to gage what sort of results one can expect.

It looks like

Days 1 -7 1cc
Days 8 - 17 2ccs
Day 18 2.5 ccs
Day 19 3ccs
7 days later started Maintenance

So only 2 days above 2 CCs or am I missing something?

7 days 1 CC per day
10 days 2ccs
1 day 2.5 ccs
1 Day 3ccs

This is correct, right? If so any reason you didn't want to do the
10 days 1cc
10 days 2cc
10 day 3cc
then maintanence?

Crowler

Forum statistics

Total page views