over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol Journal

Crowler,

Yeah, it can be hard to follow with everyone's comments, but it should look like this:

9 days @ 1 ml per head
1 day @ 1.5 ml per head
- here I wanted to test the waters before going all the was to 2 ml per head.

7 days @ 2 ml per head
1 day @ 2.5 ml per head
2 days @ 3 ml per head
- once again I did a test run before the next level up.
- I also decided to stop because I was getting out of proportion
- I was going to stop at 2.5 ml but did a couple of 3 ml rounds to compensate for inflammation loss when daily shots stopped

Now I'm on maintenance week 3 which I'll post in a little bit. Looking back and knowing how my arms respond, I would do 10 days @ 1 ml, go straight to 10 days at 2 ml then 5 - 10 days @ 3 ml (depending on how much out of proportion you can tolerate).

In other words, do what Big A outlined! :D

I was just nervous about jumping from 1ml to 2ml then 2ml to 3 ml which is why the half step is there. Hope that helps.

Maintenance 3
=============

I measured my bis before doing the next round of shots and I believe there down a little more than the expected 1/8". It's not a big difference, but still it's a little more than the previous week. I attribute this to the surgery and the lack of activity and calories. I feel soft all over from just laying around and I may just go insane from not being able to lift for another week or two. I was in my basement and couldn't even bend to pick up a dumbbell. I dropped about 6 pounds at the beginning of the week, but my appetite came back about thursday and I've been eating to win. I may wear my wife's t-shirts to still feel hunky. As of this morning I'm sitting at 270 lbs.

Shots:

3 cc per long/short Head of Biceps via 25g 1" pins

My first shot slid in litle butta. I drew blood on my 2nd poke, so I re-pinned and shot again without problems. Both shots on the left arm went without issues. Once again my biceps increased 1/8" from this round. Hopefully, over the course of the next week I can eat to maintain my overall size and should see only a 1/8" decrease when I measure my arms in 1 week.

Big A,

Is there any issues with shooting gear into my bis at this point? Will the existing oil in my arms slow the absorption of whatever else I may inject in that area? If I do shoot my bis it would be prop cut with cotton seed oil, do you see any issues with the cotton seed oil?

I'm really digging the bis as an injection site as my glutes and quads have built up some scar tissue over the years. I may have to ask my therapist to massage my ass again.

kibrood said:
Big A,

Is there any issues with shooting gear into my bis at this point? Will the existing oil in my arms slow the absorption of whatever else I may inject in that area? If I do shoot my bis it would be prop cut with cotton seed oil, do you see any issues with the cotton seed oil?

I'm really digging the bis as an injection site as my glutes and quads have built up some scar tissue over the years. I may have to ask my therapist to massage my ass again.

Yes, bis get addictive, don't they ;)

I wouldn't because of the absorbtion issues.

Plus prop will inflame the hell out of your biceps (up to 1" overnight :eek: ) so you can imagine what that will do scar tissue wise in your arms, exactly when you don't want it!

The only gear to inject in there would be no ester gear/suspensions as it has been debated that it might help at direct site muscle growth.

Any updates? How much size have you kept? Will you be doing it again in the future?

Maintenance 4
=============

My appetite was back to normal this week, so I only dropped 1/8" of size from the arms which is normal. I'm feeling much better, but the thought of picking up weights still makes me wince. I'm hoping next week will be better and that I can, in the very least, do biceps curls.

Shots:

Unlike my shots the previous weeks, I didn't draw any blood this time. Everything went very smoothly, so there's very little to report. Just like before, my arms regained that 1/8".

Maintenance 5
=============

I went back to work just half days this week. Without my abs to brace my core, I felt my low back take all the load and I was very sore by mid-afternoon. Other than that it was great to be back in the gym working. I was going stir carzy at home, but now I really want to workout after watching everybody else bang away. Maybe next week I'll try something light. I'll be in Vegas for a Stag, so I'll have to hit one of the local gyms.

Shots:

My shots went as planned, but my inner head of my right arm displayed more inflammation than normal. I may have jiggled the pin more than normal, but I can't recall anything out of the ordinary. I can tell there is going to be a bruise there. I was able to do biceps curls without pain today and man did that feel good.

I am interested in seeing some before and after photo's

can you please post some? Thanks. Good thread. :)

JETHRO TULL said:
can you please post some? Thanks. Good thread. :)

Do you want some arms corn boy? :D

hell of a post....I really injoyed reading this....It'd be fun to do this with other substances too. :)

Yes, that would be nice!

Big A said:
Do you want some arms corn boy? :D

These ones I been sporting around are on the tiny side. lol....
;)

:D I loved this post,
kibrood it's great too see the progress with the Syntherol,is it possible to con some before and after pics?

Maintenance 6
=============

I worked out for the first time this week, but I had to go light and no free weights. I can't use my abs yet, so anything that requires stabalization hurts. Even though I've been on the mend, my eating has been very good so I haven't lost any major size and my arms are only dropping the 1/8" as before.

Shots:

As I thought I have a bruise from my last shot to the inner head of my right biceps. No biggie really, at least I have a marker for where not to do this round of shots. Everything went according to plan. Actually things went very well with less pain than usual and no leakage (sometimes a little oil/blood leaks out of the site). I'm going to visit my massage therapist to break up any scar tissue in the area just for kicks.

Maintenance 7
=============

I'm heading to Vegas this week, so my shots have to be done a couple days earlier than normal. I measured my arms an they are down the usual 1/8". I worked out with a little more intensity this week and it felt great.

Shots:

Everything went fairly smoothly, but I think I'm going to get another bruise on my inner head of the right biceps. I must be sensitive in that area for some reason. The last bruise is long gone, so at least it doesn't last very long.

Maintenance 8
=============

I love Vegas. We touched down around 4 PM Thursday, had something to eat, and started gambling (black jack) around 8 PM. The next thing we knew it was 1 PM on Friday! The women were spec-frikken-tacular. :eek: I think I may need to move there, but my wife may have something to say about that.

Shots:

There were no issue with shots this time around, so I don't have a lot to say. I will do one more maintenance round of shots then see what size stays with me.

To those that have asked for pictures, I'm sorry but I will not be posting any. I've had issues in the past with posting pics on the net, so I like to keep my anonymity (even if it's just a biceps shot). I hope you can understand and thanks for continuing to read this log.

6 week update
=============

Start:

Height - 5'11"
Weight - 268
R. Biceps - 18 1/2"
L. Biceps - 18 3/8"

Current:

Height - 5'11"
Weight - 274
R. Biceps - 19 3/4"
L. Biceps - 19 5/8"

It's been an interesting ride I must say. I lost overall size after going through hernia surgery and not being able to workout. I got up to 280 lbs. at one point but after the layoff and trying to get things started I'm sitting at 274 lbs. My abs are a bit blurry from the high cals and lack of activity, but I can live with that.

My arms were as high as 1 1/2" bigger, maybe a little more, but after the inflammation settled and the maintenance shots ceased I'm sitting with arms that are about 1 1/4" bigger. I haven't seen an increase like that in years even after throwing on much more weight than I did over the last 3 months. One thing that really stands out to me is the pumps I get when I work my bis. I don't have numbers to compare, but I feel the increase in size after an arm workout is more than before Syntherol. It feels like I have more room to grow, like I'm not as tight. My massage therapist agrees.

At this point I will update this journal a couple of months from now and let folks now of any changes.

kibrood said:
My arms were as high as 1 1/2" bigger, maybe a little more, but after the inflammation settled and the maintenance shots ceased I'm sitting with arms that are about 1 1/4" bigger. I haven't seen an increase like that in years even after throwing on much more weight than I did over the last 3 months.

And this is with just doing biceps :)
Imagine doing triceps at the same time?

This is what happens when Syntherol is done properly, according to my guide.

But the majority of people skimp on it, and they get 1 bottle and use 1ml EOD or something similar, and they never get the results they should. And they keep buying 1 bottle at a time, using it year round, but with never any permanent, great results.
And if you work it out, it would have been cheaper for them to buy enough bottles to do a proper course of Syntherol, get bigger results and permanent, than buying bottles constantly throughout the year, and at the end of the year they still don't have any permanent, worthwhile gains.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear