over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol-unexpected sides

MrC

Newbies
Hey guys
Started injecting syntherol and having some sides that I couldn't find out about.
Injected my calves, and my shins are completely numb, my knees are really painfull and most scary is, it feels like a huge weight is on my chest and squeezing it.
Any advice appreciated

Damn, I don't know what that could be, but if you're feeling pressure on the chest it would probably be smart to go to a doctor. Sounds scary.

A guess...

This is just a guess, but it may be that you've localized an artery.

This means that somehow, you managed to inject the SEO into the artery. Usually this happens when you don't aspirate the needle when you inject, meaning you inject, then draw back on the needle. If blood enters the syringe, then you're in an artery! This may well create an oil embolism that will block the local artery, but from your description of chest symptoms, you may have a Pulmonary Embolism. This will occur if the bloodflow carries some of the oil to the heart where it then goes into the lung.

You MUST have this checked out immediately, if for no other reaon than to rule out the things I've just guessed at!

Dad said:

This means that somehow, you managed to inject the SEO into the artery. Usually this happens when you don't aspirate the needle when you inject, meaning you inject, then draw back on the needle. If blood enters the syringe, then you're in an artery! This may well create an oil embolism that will block the local artery, but from your description of chest symptoms, you may have a Pulmonary Embolism. This will occur if the bloodflow carries some of the oil to the heart where it then goes into the lung.

You MUST have this checked out immediately, if for no other reaon than to rule out the things I've just guessed at!

my thoughts exactly

MrC said:
Hey guys
Started injecting syntherol and having some sides that I couldn't find out about.
Injected my calves, and my shins are completely numb, my knees are really painfull and most scary is, it feels like a huge weight is on my chest and squeezing it.
Any advice appreciated

Depending on how tight your calves are, the pain in the shins and knees is from stretching the calves from the oil.

How long after the injection did you feel the pain in the chest? If it's a pulmonary embolism, you should have felt the pain quickly and then you would begin a coughing fit. If that's the case, see the doc and make sure you aspirate properly in the future.

The above are the only way your sides can be attached to the syntherol use.

Otherwise, you could have the pain in your chest from a panic attack, or even a minor or beginning of a heart attack, for whatever reason you wish to pick (not syntherol related though).

How would the doc treat a pulmonary embolism?

Hey gents, I did aspirate, and had to re insert after first time cause I was in a vein. However, what I injected did not go into a vein.
I will go to doctor and have it checked out...
Thanx

K gents, feeling of weight on chest is gone, wasn't from syntherol though...
was very strange...
But I must say, i'm very impressed with syntherol, 2 injections and im seeing more results that a whole bottle of other oil i've tried...
Really excited to see what it still holds in future growth :)
Thanx everybody for your input.

The pain or pressure in the chest could have possibly been an overreaction of the body to the delayed inflammatory response created by syntherol. I've known others to have similar effects. In this case, it is a side, but not necessarily a dangerous one and will normally subside after the body isolates the source.

tarbaby2000 said:
The pain or pressure in the chest could have possibly been an overreaction of the body to the delayed inflammatory response created by syntherol.

Please explain.

Dad said:

This means that somehow, you managed to inject the SEO into the artery. Usually this happens when you don't aspirate the needle when you inject, t!

I think your right, and to elaborate even if you do aspirate and everything looks good you have to maintain the same depth. its possible if your moving or shaking slightly you pull the syringe bit more shallow and start injecting into an artery, same theory if you push too hard after aspirating and go into an atery.

If you have ever injected and bled much more then normal but saw bubbles when aspirating theirs a good chance you went through and past an artery when you injected.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131