over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

synthetek should sponsor me

phatkid77

Kilo Klub Member
for a trial..

here is why...

ive been reading (bored at work) about syntheselene and sythethine

im thinking of trying it out (1 bottle each) which would last 21 days...is that long enough?

everyone RAVES, but i see no pics to support this..

I HOWEVER have PLENTY of B4 pics i would share with my afters...

all natural (HRT) With crappy genetics...lol

ive been dieting for a real long time and have stubborn fat that NEEDS to go...

come on sythetek.....free advertising for you

phats

Last edited:
what kind of diet have you been doing for a "real long time" I think we have found problem number 1

let me rephrase, ive been back in the gym for exactly 1 yr now...after my 3 yr lay off... was 252, currently 215lb...

started HRT June 15...from here i could ACTUALLY SEE results in the gym....as well as KETO diet ..9 wks currently (which i like)..

im thinkin(hoping) my results are slowish due to my still low test levels...

i did however read that a recomp diet the progress appears slower??

phats

would 3 weeks be sufficient enough??

in 3 weeks u should see difference but u need to give it a longer run to see great results

I've tried synthelesen, loved this stuff : fat loss really noticeable and HUGE pumps at the gym from the 1st day

in 3 weeks u should see difference but u need to give it a longer run to see great results

I've tried synthelesen, loved this stuff : fat loss really noticeable and HUGE pumps at the gym from the 1st day

Same here, a lot of energy even with low calorie diet.

what is your training like ?

are you doing 10 reps of sitting on the couch and 30minutes of mopeing and self pity per day..

WTF >>

post ur daily diet.

list the supplements you currently take..

how long were you out with a broke collar bone..

i was only out for 4 months with a broke femur and crushed ankle.(differnent legs too)

you are obviously doing something wrong looking like that... i know post menopausal women that look better with the same or less exercise so it obviously cant be low test levels...

all i see is someone asking for free shit and making excuses..

why are you posting on the internet on a sunday instead of being outside doing something physical.. ?

First, Synthetek is not going to sponsor you! This should not stop you from using their great products. Now you keep aluding to low test levels!?!?! Why are you not doing something about this, like getting with your doctor to correct the problem? Second your diet and training is the key to your results. All the synthetek products in the world will not make up for a poor or inadequate diet. You should be focusing on protein and low carbs with some good fats in there. I said low carbs not NO carbs. You need to be doing 4 cardio sessions per week along with the weights. But get to your doctor and find out exactly what is going on with your body!

well, i just got back from the gym!!!! still only able to work out the right side..

its 3 weeks today its broke... i've lost 37lbs thus far, regardless of your piss poor attitude....the free products...clearly a joke.. was looking for REAL WORLD before and after shots...apparently there ARE NONE

1. whey shake, 2 tblspn fish oil

2. 8 egg whites 1 tblspn EVOO

3. 4 scram. eggs, 4 slice bacon

4. 6oz chicken, 1 oz cheese. 1oz nuts, 1 tblspn EVOO

5. PWO, tblspn EVOO, whey shake

6. 5oz beef, 1oz cheese..

7. sometimes 4 eggs with cheese, or whey shake EVOO

as i said, 2500cals (just dropped from 3100)

if your trying to help, cool, i appreciate it... but i dont need the side order of put me down too..... yes i have bad genes, yes i took 3 yrs off and got up to 255lbs!!, NO I DONT KNOW EVERYTHING....

heres a pic b4 i got back into it... i was 235lb here, i added almost 20lb more fat.... WAS NOT in the mood to take a pic of that sad state!!

Last edited:
hey oldfella, just saw you posted as i did..lol

im currently on 100mg/week, that got me from 367ng to 412ng!!! so my body is metabolizing it too fast or something...i was hoping for close to 800ng!! something is just not right, some times there is sexual issues....OH AND THE FIRST 3 WEEKS OF HRT, i gained 11lbs and went up to 231lbs, this was the first time in 7 months i saw results from my time in the gym...

my GP was kind enough to get me started on this in June.... i see the urologist in 3 days and HOPE for big things there...

hoping to add HCG as i am 30yr old, so that should give around a 200ng boost..

and maybe an AI, my estrogen is 104pmol (range <220)

oh yeah, germs...supps

1200mcg VIT E
100mg vit c
whey protein
40gm fish oil
creatine
waiting for CISSUS, beta-alanine, creatine to show up
just read some gr8 stuff on l leucine... thats next

thanks

Last edited:
OK, you said your collar bone os only three weeks on the mend! You should not be doing anything to push this right now. Instead hammer the hell out of your legs for now. train them Three times per week split up into different routines. One super heavy day, One high rep light day and another with a mix of weights, reps and cardio! You diet does not look too bad. I would eat whole eggs instead of the egg white. Lots of good stuff in the yolks. Let your upper body and collar bone heal. Give it three more weeks anf then start some light training for it.

bacon ... cheese ... take that away bro !!

whooa!!!!

first off alota people here have used synthetek stuff in general or to compete. some of these people could have or still might end up in magazines, and they never asked for a sponsership. so why do you think using a little bit of product you should get it free, or get exposure for using it?thats like saying you deserve it and the others dont. we all bust our asses and diet our balls off, not just you. i am not being mean or bashing you so dont take this the wrong way.
that being said seems like you are building a house with no foundation. diet diet diet. thats most important, forget about all these supps which you probably wont see anything from and just use the whey, and a multi. make it too complicated and things will get crazy. get the diet and training down. then ad supps. dont just go by the scale go by what you look like in the mirror and how clothes fit. good luck and keep us posted, ask as may questions as you wish but expect candid hinest answers here at promuscle.
lucian

cut calories in half, increase intake of water by 100% and add more vitamins.

do only cardio and legs.. if that..

you should not be doing hiit cardio imho..

you should be on the treadmill, stepper, bike atc for 1hr 4-5x /wk within 30min of waking on an empty stomach save some juice or coffee or just water and a vitamin.

when you get close to the bw or shape you want to be in add food and weights..

i would not even worry about losing muscle doing the above as you really dont have any to lose.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws