over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine Question

I was looking back at my log for the PM contest couple years ago. I was doing 1-1.5g of test cyp with the synthetine and 20mg dbol daily and I was full and lean as shit! I couldn't believe I was my leanest using this combination along with ipamorelin for my GH supp. I'm interested in doing this again. I want to do it the Phidias way and megadose it split 2x a day. I have some 5cc syringes I need to use up [emoji4]

Have your wife inject your lats. Big muscles can take 5ml shots.

Dont think most are willing to drop cash for a bottle every 3 days.

Yet they see no problem in investing in more than questionable generic Chinese GH you have absolutely ZERO guarantee about... sounds smart indeed. :rolleyes:

All Synthetek products are manufactured in GMP facilities and their efficiency is backed by science.

Let's do some maths...

Using 10ml's Synthetine per day (which gives AMAZING results in terms of fat loss), a bottle will last 10 days. That's 3 bottles a month, a little less than $180.

Considering the current deal offered on their website, spending $300 (= 5 Synthetines) will get you one product for free. Which means you now have 6 bottles of Synthetine - that will last two full months - for $300 only...

$150 a month for a proven, fast and highly effective way to get ripped... that sounds expensive to you?!?! :confused: Man, I spend way more than that just for a few days of food... :eek:

SYNTHETINE is a VERY COST EFFECTIVE way to lose fat. Period. :)

Just had some delivered after speaking with Elvia...first time using so I'm just going to start at 3ml pre workout daily, or pre cardio if I am able to separate the two. It may be a bit light for my weight according to some comments I've read but I'm sure I'll still see some good results with everything else on point. Got to me in three days so if I love it and want to use more over the next month then I'll just grab another bottle :cool:

Just had some delivered after speaking with Elvia...first time using so I'm just going to start at 3ml pre workout daily, or pre cardio if I am able to separate the two. It may be a bit light for my weight according to some comments I've read but I'm sure I'll still see some good results with everything else on point. Got to me in three days so if I love it and want to use more over the next month then I'll just grab another bottle :cool:

Matey 3ml is plenty for great results. Keep me updated with how you find everything. Are you starting straightaway?

Matey 3ml is plenty for great results. Keep me updated with how you find everything. Are you starting straightaway?

Yes sir, just shot 3ml and heading to do legs and cardio..snow day for me here so I'm going mid day which is nice lol

For you guys with experience with this.....is there a specific time you prefer to administer it?

I know the premise of how it works....more concerned with what effects you see....mainly from a stimulant perspective.

Is it similar to a stimulant.....where I probably would not want to use it within so many hours of bedtime....or do you find that this isn't an issue?

Thanks.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
i shoot 20 min or so before i leave to gym and then i bombard hbcd 120-150 gm which also has powder form Acetyl l carnitine in it.

I am a massive believer that fast carbs & milos giant sets pushes l carnitine into mitochondria and you achieve fat loss.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

the price doesn't scare me off but the 5ml injections multiple times a day :eek:

I don't think any part of my body can hold 5mls lol

the price doesn't scare me off but the 5ml injections multiple times a day :eek:

I don't think any part of my body can hold 5mls lol

It's not like aas. It's water based and for me gives no pip whatsoever. It pretty much dissipates instantly. If I had to do even 3ml aas twice daily that would be annoying. But 5ml of synthetine twice daily would genuinely be easy for me in regards to simply taking the shots. Obviously I don't want to be doing 5ml shots twice daily of anything in a perfect world but for fast results and shorter cycles it would be worth it and once I got in routine very easy for me.

what needle you use for IM ? and where you inject? im doing subq and i have some lumps :(

I never do sub-q. In my eyes doing anything over 1m sub-q would cause lumping even if it is water based. Some are fine using large amounts sub-q but I would never do it. Just inject it IM. Sometimes I use 30g 1/2 pins which are slin pins so it's not exactly deep and what you call a shallow im injection. I put it in my shoulders most of the time. Basically lean muscle as I use small pins all the time. When I use it next I will use 27g 1/2 and 26g 5/8 pins as that is what I have loads of.

This goes with the above post as well because I could shoot my delts everyday with synthetine if needed as I get no pip. It's not like some aas shots with me and they may hurt slightly or I feel oil the next day. Although you can pretty much shoot anywhere such as delts, chest, lats, quads, arms etc. If shooting glutes I would use a longer pin and they take it easily and are a great place. However for me it tends to be aas in my glutes and synthetine in my delts.

It's not like aas. It's water based and for me gives no pip whatsoever. It pretty much dissipates instantly. If I had to do even 3ml aas twice daily that would be annoying. But 5ml of synthetine twice daily would genuinely be easy for me in regards to simply taking the shots. Obviously I don't want to be doing 5ml shots twice daily of anything in a perfect world but for fast results and shorter cycles it would be worth it and once I got in routine very easy for me.

I never do sub-q. In my eyes doing anything over 1m sub-q would cause lumping even if it is water based. Some are fine using large amounts sub-q but I would never do it. Just inject it IM. Sometimes I use 30g 1/2 pins which are slin pins so it's not exactly deep and what you call a shallow im injection. I put it in my shoulders most of the time. Basically lean muscle as I use small pins all the time. When I use it next I will use 27g 1/2 and 26g 5/8 pins as that is what I have loads of.

This goes with the above post as well because I could shoot my delts everyday with synthetine if needed as I get no pip. It's not like some aas shots with me and they may hurt slightly or I feel oil the next day. Although you can pretty much shoot anywhere such as delts, chest, lats, quads, arms etc. If shooting glutes I would use a longer pin and they take it easily and are a great place. However for me it tends to be aas in my glutes and synthetine in my delts.
i appreciate i will do my shoulder today to see... so slin needle ?[/lang]

Cool.....keep us all updated on your thoughts and progress. I've always been able to get pretty lean with diet alone and no cardio.....but this is a completely new approach for me.

Shortly, I may start some research with it. I will keep my caloric intake the same (I'm anal about this and weigh everything I eat).....and see what kind of difference just adding this in will do.

Do you plan to pin everyday....or just on training days?

i appreciate i will do my shoulder today to see... so slin needle ?[/lang]

Actual slin pins are just 1ml so no good. I have 3ml syringes and various needle types. You can't go wrong with anything from 25-30G and 1/2- 1 inch needles. Inject IM in your delts. What needles do you have?

Cool.....keep us all updated on your thoughts and progress. I've always been able to get pretty lean with diet alone and no cardio.....but this is a completely new approach for me.

Shortly, I may start some research with it. I will keep my caloric intake the same (I'm anal about this and weigh everything I eat).....and see what kind of difference just adding this in will do.

Do you plan to pin everyday....or just on training days?

I'm going to take it on training days pre workout or if I am able to split cardio and training then I will take pre cardio. For me right now every day has been a training day lol but in the event I'm completely off from the gym I will probably not shoot it.

I'm not sure if it was just a coincidence or what but during legs today I had a pretty good upper body pump which doesn't usually happen especially when calories are lower. I was wearing sweats and tights but could tell the lower body quad pump was good too haha. Tomorrow I'm off from work because my school is closed due to the snow again so I'll train twice most likely and pin 3ml pre workout both times, back in am and arms pm with cardio after both. I should be able to get a better idea of whether or not it has a direct affect on the pumps.

Last edited:
Started with 5ml today IM. Just to clarify, it doesn't need to be taken with slin, that was just a recommended protocol from OP correct?

Started with 5ml today IM. Just to clarify, it doesn't need to be taken with slin, that was just a recommended protocol from OP correct?

Slin or carbs to release insulin to transport in to muscles.

whats the half life of inj l-car? Essentially how much time should i pin it in reference to my GH/Slin?

whats the half life of inj l-car? Essentially how much time should i pin it in reference to my GH/Slin?

Just pin them together.

It doesn't need to be used with insulin but it definitely helps. Have you used slin before? Even a very low dose would help matters. If you are using 5ml synthetine I would recommend 3-4iu slin if you can but don't worry if you don't want to as it's not essential. If you are bulking like me then synthetine works great with higher slin an an intra shake of aminos, carbs, creatine, cm etc.

Before all that craze about using slin alongside with it that appeared a couple years ago, I had been taking it for well over a decade by itself on an empty stomach... and trust me, it works well that way! :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear