over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine Question

10ml a day? 20ml?? geez how fat are some of you guys??? lol.... If you need to use more than what's stated ya might wanna revisit your diets.... just my .02

10ml a day? 20ml?? geez how fat are some of you guys??? lol.... If you need to use more than what's stated ya might wanna revisit your diets.... just my .02

:naughty:

It's not a matter of how fat you are at the start, it's about how FAST you want to get rid of that little chub you have on you. And clearly, with Synthetine, the more you use, the faster bf melts off... one of the best tools to accelerate the process by far.

To take my example, I like to stay lean year round and actually do so. But whenever I take it easy on the diet for too long and as a result become too soft to my taste, I know high doses Synthetine will get me back on track QUICK, way faster than if diet was my only strategy. :)

But hey, mytreefiddy... you're 1% bf year round (0.5% comes contest time :D)... so please don't try to understand us living in the fatties' world... :p;)

I shot 3ml again pre workout and maybe about 10 mins after when I was about to leave for the gym I felt my blood sugar drop and just kinda felt shitty. Don't know if it had anything whatsoever to do with the synth but just figured I'd see if anyone else has ever had that happen..I did not and will not use with slin this go round so that wasn't involved. Anyway that went away as we were driving and I had my usual apple immediate pre workout and ended up getting another great pump for shoulders and traps followed 45 mins of cardio. Very low carb and low fat today and last couple days and the pumps have been noticeably improved since adding this in so thats a plus of course.
Well I have legs coming up this morning....so I will give some input later if the pumps seem to differ!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Have any of you guys noticed changes in energy and vascularity when dosing synthetine?

Have any of you guys noticed changes in energy and vascularity when dosing synthetine?

Hard to say on energy as it normally goes up and down when calories vary but are low overall...the first day I used it was wednesday for legs and I definitely noticed more upper body vascularity than I do on most leg days.

Last edited:
I will check that today too. When my veins do come out......I am extremely vascular. Even at the weight I'm currently at (feeling soft)....I have veins across my lats and midback that still show.

Wife thinks it's gross [emoji16]

So back from leg day. Took 3ml 30 minutes before the gym.

Pumps were really great....but I will need more research to see if it's related. Some days I get good pumps....some days I get painful pumps.

I did notice that even though I wasn't training upper body...most of the veins in my biceps and triceps were very visible.

Ran into a friend at the end....and he was like man your arms are crazy....you just train them?

I said no...just legs and calves.

Cant say energy really but DEFINITELY vascularity.... its creepy

Great. I wasn't sure if you had used slin much. Yes dose them all together. I would do slin (r), synthetine then frag. I assume you are using regular slin? That has an onset of approx 30 mins so it's fine. If fasted it will hit in much faster though. In my experience for synthetine it doesn't make much difference if you dose things 15, 30, or 45 pre workout. 30 mins is a nice amount of time for me.

The type of slin you are using is the main factor so dose it so it hits in around the time you start training. Moreover hgh frag is best dosed approx 20 mins pre workout so use that last in the sequence. Nothing has to be exact but you want everything to be dosed just before training for optimal results.

using everyday 2ml fasted cardio and 2ml pre workout, i did i mean my wife did inject my shoulder with slin pin 29 1/2, is that good enough?

using everyday 2ml fasted cardio and 2ml pre workout, i did i mean my wife did inject my shoulder with slin pin 29 1/2, is that good enough?
For the shoulders I would say so. Only thing I see I would do different is a slightly longer pin unless you did it in two separate injects.

But that's just preference on my part.

If I'm injecting more than 1ml....I like to get it as deep into the muscle as I can.

Definitely energy. I guess stamina would be a better word. Started shooting
6ml pre workout for past couple days and totally feel a difference. I smash legs today and usually poop out after 4th exercise, but today just kept going and going... Good stuff

Are we SURE its a "more is better" type thing?
Or are we just being BBers? :eek:

From everything I researched and read on Dat's old forum (he's the first guy i remember talking about injectable carnitine) you reach a tipping point where more isn't better. That's why i used an example of creatine....its an empty glass. You keep injecting 3mls every day pre workout and it fills up. But injecting 20ml will just over flow the glass...

I would be very interested to see what 20ml a day of Synthetine woudl look liek against 3ml a day + an EC stack. Same cals, same everything.

Cant say energy really but DEFINITELY vascularity.... its creepy

I am the same. I take pre workouts quite a lot so it would be impossible to gauge energy during workouts for me. Although when I am using it daily I notice more I guess you could say energy. Although I would call it more a boost in well being and vitality.

Sounds good to me. I have used 1/2 pins many times with great results.

Definitely energy. I guess stamina would be a better word. Started shooting
6ml pre workout for past couple days and totally feel a difference. I smash legs today and usually poop out after 4th exercise, but today just kept going and going... Good stuff

Good stuff. Things should get even better in time as well.

Are we SURE its a "more is better" type thing?
Or are we just being BBers? :eek:

From everything I researched and read on Dat's old forum (he's the first guy i remember talking about injectable carnitine) you reach a tipping point where more isn't better. That's why i used an example of creatine....its an empty glass. You keep injecting 3mls every day pre workout and it fills up. But injecting 20ml will just over flow the glass...

I would be very interested to see what 20ml a day of Synthetine woudl look liek against 3ml a day + an EC stack. Same cals, same everything.

I have a few thoughts regarding this. Firstly Dat is a great mind but to my knowledge he didn't try high doses to find out. Plus a lot of his stuff is theory based and less practical application. Although of course guys don't need 20 ml of this stuff. But do we need 1g test, 2g test etc. I tell guys all the time 3ml synthetine is gtg and should give you what you need. So the bodybuilding mentality can come into things. I have never tried such amounts either though. But what I will say is do I notice a difference from 2 to 3ml... yes, 3ml to 5ml... definitely.

I once done 9ml with 9ml syntheselen for 4 days and that was a incredible feeling. So whilst things may not be needed can it yield better results... I think so. The 3 guys I know who have used such amounts have all told me the results are better. This was in private as well so not like they were trying to sell me it at the time.

Incidentally because of this subject and past posts I have been planning something and will post about it very soon. Everyone is welcome to take part and it should be fun as I enjoy experimenting.

HIGH doses Synthetine (> 20 ml's per day split morning/evening) are IMO far superior to low doses GH (2-4 IU's).

I once had available an almost unlimited supply of Synthetine that allowed for a lot of experiment for months straight, and it was my indisputable conclusion that the higher the dosage the better/faster fat loss and recomp you noticed.

At 30ml's daily (10 ml's 3 times a day - plus Syntheselen thrown into the mix), the only thing that comes close in terms of fat loss is DNP. So imagine combining the two... ;)

Of course diet, workouts and cardio were optimal... but do I even need to mention that? :)

Yeah I’m not shooting 20ml a day of anything, 30ml a day is ridiculous. I’m guessing your a rep lol.

Hey guys! I wanted to clarify. For the majority, everyone is taking this about 30-90min after consuming a carb source correct? Not immediately after?

Thanks!

Yeah I’m not shooting 20ml a day of anything, 30ml a day is ridiculous. I’m guessing your a rep lol.

I truly wish I was! This way I could get plenty for free and keep on experimenting with even higher dosages... haha!! :p;)

No, it's just that I once happened to be given all his Synthetine stock by a good friend of mine who had bought for him and another buddy enough to go through a long 16 weeks prep at 5ml's a day. Both guys had to move abroad together at some point, so they eventually canceled their plans, therefore had no point using it anymore.

That's why I could "experiment" with very high dosages. :)

Would I have gotten the same results using "only" 10ml's a day? Maybe, I don't know... my example might have been a case, as TheOtherOne55 said, of one of those "bodybuilder's things" to think more would be better... who knows? :confused:

Well, all I'm sure about is I got GREAT results doing it this way at 20ml's/day, so foolish or not I really couldn't care less, Synthetine being absolutely side effects free, unlike AAS, GH or most other substances btw. :)

Last edited:
I am the same. I take pre workouts quite a lot so it would be impossible to gauge energy during workouts for me. Although when I am using it daily I notice more I guess you could say energy. Although I would call it more a boost in well being and vitality.

Sounds good to me. I have used 1/2 pins many times with great results.

Good stuff. Things should get even better in time as well.

I have a few thoughts regarding this. Firstly Dat is a great mind but to my knowledge he didn't try high doses to find out. Plus a lot of his stuff is theory based and less practical application. Although of course guys don't need 20 ml of this stuff. But do we need 1g test, 2g test etc. I tell guys all the time 3ml synthetine is gtg and should give you what you need. So the bodybuilding mentality can come into things. I have never tried such amounts either though. But what I will say is do I notice a difference from 2 to 3ml... yes, 3ml to 5ml... definitely.

I once done 9ml with 9ml syntheselen for 4 days and that was a incredible feeling. So whilst things may not be needed can it yield better results... I think so. The 3 guys I know who have used such amounts have all told me the results are better. This was in private as well so not like they were trying to sell me it at the time.

Incidentally because of this subject and past posts I have been planning something and will post about it very soon. Everyone is welcome to take part and it should be fun as I enjoy experimenting.

hey brotha , injected IM yesterday in my shoulders with slin pin 29g 1/2 and its hurting today lol.... injtected today before fasted cardio IM in my legs and its hurting now lol... fuckkk what do i do? 2mls each time

hey brotha , injected IM yesterday in my shoulders with slin pin 29g 1/2 and its hurting today lol.... injtected today before fasted cardio IM in my legs and its hurting now lol... fuckkk what do i do? 2mls each time

It's weird the way some guys get no pip and others get a lot. I know they have a new "pain free" formula now but I have never used it. The stock I have now to use (currently on a break and using ALCAR) are the older bottles so won't get to try the newer stuff until the future. Although I get no pip from the older stuff even from big injections. When did you order? I believe the newer stock came in over the last couple of months. If you are getting pip I would try bigger needles and put it in your glutes and see how that goes. So standard 1 inch pins in your glutes and hopefully that helps out.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear