over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 For Gaining

Yes I do.

I'll supplement with 12.5mcgs upon waking (430am) then 5mcgs around noonish. I also take 25mcgs of L-thyroxine at bedtime. With this dosing method, all of my thyroid parameters are in physiological ranges.

In the nuts-and-bolts of it, it goes beyond the anabolic effects of increased protein synthesis. As it is, I'm not attentively seeking the utmost increase with protein synthesis. It's more-so in anticipations of promoting cholesterol efflux thru ABCA1 cholesterol transporter. In essence and theory this to enhance the function of LDL and HDL cholesterol.

Then there's immune response, cognitive function, endothelial health, ect.

There's many, many other reason. Too many to list.

I see individuals pushing the envelope on taking way too much thyroid hormones. Too much risk involved, and that's not talking about the potential for catabolic effects.
I try to replicate this approach but use 1 grain Armour t3/t4 tablet AM and 1 grain in the afternoon. 2 grain total is roughly equivalent to 50mcg t3 (according to their chart) but is more t4 than t3 really. Equivalent to a 200mcg t4 only dose. Do you think that's over doing it? Numbers are high normal range. I wouldn't run 50mcg of straight t3 year around but I believe this is less impactful being predominantly t4.

But I absolutely don't want to be negatively impacting my health with this. Thoughts?

I'm going to start t3 this weekend and just use it year round. It makes me feel better especially because I run tren for long periods of time. And it actually gives me a feeling of a working metabolism. Haven't ran in almost a year.

I try to replicate this approach but use 1 grain Armour t3/t4 tablet AM and 1 grain in the afternoon. 2 grain total is roughly equivalent to 50mcg t3 (according to their chart) but is more t4 than t3 really. Equivalent to a 200mcg t4 only dose. Do you think that's over doing it? Numbers are high normal range. I wouldn't run 50mcg of straight t3 year around but I believe this is less impactful being predominantly t4.

But I absolutely don't want to be negatively impacting my health with this. Thoughts?

Do you know your thyroid parameters, by chance? It's tough to say without knowing theses values.

Are you on any other Rx's that may have influence on T4 binding proteins and or alter the action of T3/T4... e.g, beta blockers, high doses of ASA or iodine enriched foods, elevated estradiol, ect?

Do you know your thyroid parameters, by chance? It's tough to say without knowing theses values.

Are you on any other Rx's that may have influence on T4 binding proteins and or alter the action of T3/T4... e.g, beta blockers, high doses of ASA or iodine enriched foods, elevated estradiol, ect?

Don't recall specifics. My routine CBC panel doesn't have thyroid hormones on it so it's been a bit. But they were normal. I plan to get them tested again soon. I know without numbers it's not easy to give much advice. I don't think that's a reckless dose though.

No medication I know of that affects t4 binding. No regular beta blocker use. E2 in check. I had been taking baby aspirin daily (ASA) but stopped recently. It was not prescribed.

would it be weird to alternate 25mcg and 12.5mcg? or should I just get an exacto knife.. :rolleyes:

what's the halflife of t3?

I should know this... but I don't :confused:

would it be weird to alternate 25mcg and 12.5mcg? or should I just get an exacto knife.. :rolleyes:

its about 6 hours, but once per day dosing still works for most

Just see how you feel alternating, probably wont notice much

get a pill cutter.

why alternate tho? 25mcg ain't gonna turn you into a muscle-less turd.

I'm not taking any t3 or t4 with my GH....i read something Dr jim posted a couple yrs ago on another board, would like to see if someone knows if there's any validity to what he says and why it's NOT needed. i know plenty of people who run gh just fine without t3/t4, not worried about anything myself, but if this claim is true....even more reason. nothing against t3/t4, have used in the past, just didn't want to run it.

Is supplementing T-3/T-4 necessary while using HGH!? The broad answer is no with a few exceptions. But first it's important to know why Thyroxine levels may decline during early GH therapy.

Quite simply because GH cause the production and secretion of Insulin Growth Factor to increase the quantity of T-3:4 required to meet the metabolic demand also increased.

Moreover the the amount of T-3/4 consumed if directly
proportional to the GH dosage.

Consequently the first few weeks or moths of GH therapy may result in a relative a decrease in thyroxine levels.

However all is not lost, because almost all human hormonal systems, including the thyroid gland, operate on a relatively tight feedback control mechanism to maintain optimal T levels.

Thus with the passage of time, the lowered thyroxine level causes the increased secretion of pituitary TSH, which in turn results in the increased production of thyroxine by the thyroid gland..

Therefore unless you have an "under active" thyroid prior to initiating thyroid therapy T-3/4 supplementation circumvents the natural physiologic response to low Thyroxine, and is unwarranted IMO.

Consequently it's relatively important to obtain TFTs prior to GH use, with
the objective being the detection of asymptomatc hypothyroid patients.
Because the use of GH in these folks will often unveil sub-clinical hypothyroidism. .

It's also very important to know MANY of the studies which either recommended Thyroid therapy or suggested close observation and/or testing for thyroid dysfunction may be warranted, were performed on children with short stature children, congenital syndromes, genetic disorders or elderly adults, etc.

These patient subgroups are well known to have limited thyroid reserve and are by their very nature hypothyroid prone.

get a pill cutter.

why alternate tho? 25mcg ain't gonna turn you into a muscle-less turd.

well Stewie uses 12.5mcg... so..

but then again, Swiper uses 50mcg...

so I guess 25mcg would be a decent fit. will see how it goes

I'm not taking any t3 or t4 with my GH....i read something Dr jim posted a couple yrs ago on another board, would like to see if someone knows if there's any validity to what he says and why it's NOT needed. i know plenty of people who run gh just fine without t3/t4, not worried about anything myself, but if this claim is true....even more reason. nothing against t3/t4, have used in the past, just didn't want to run it.
I've never run it yet either...Been on HGH straight since Oct 16 and loving the long term effects...I am researching T4 or T3 with gh though...

The Growth Clinic©SPONSORED ATHLETE®THE REAPER

I've never run it yet either...Been on HGH straight since Oct 16 and loving the long term effects...I am researching T4 or T3 with gh though...

I'll be doing GH serum and IGF bloods every month, i'll probably just go ahead and throw a thyroid panel in there on my first test too after a month just to see if anything LOOKS off. i know that supplementing it could potentially yield BETTER XYZ (fat loss, higher protein uptake, whatever) - but i don't really give a shit, i already have too much in the arsenal as it is.

I'll be doing GH serum and IGF bloods every month, i'll probably just go ahead and throw a thyroid panel in there on my first test too after a month just to see if anything LOOKS off. i know that supplementing it could potentially yield BETTER XYZ (fat loss, higher protein uptake, whatever) - but i don't really give a shit, i already have too much in the arsenal as it is.
Lol yeah I feel you,I'm going to get mine checked when I do my serum and igf also...Going to get a full panel run it's that time anyway...

also i dunno why you guys are using t3 instead of t4 if the idea is to supplement the deficiency caused by gh.

some info on this, do as you please:

Remember, the thing that catalyzes the conversion process is the deiodinase enzyme.

Supplementing T3 with our GH will abolish Growth Hormone ’s functional hepatic nitrogen clearance, possibly through the effect of reducing the bioavailability of insulin -like growth factor -I (12.)

So the fact is we WANT elevated t3 levels while using HGH, but not from supplementing t3 but from conversion from t4... And HGH itself will take care about this if enough t4 will be present, that is why we want to supplement it

T3 is frequently considered the physiologically active hormone , and consequently the one on which most athletes and bodybuilders focus their energies on. T4, on the other hand, is converted in peripheral tissue into T3 by the enzymes in the deiodinase group, of which there are three types- the three iodothyronine deiodinase either catalyze the initiation (D1, D2) or termination (D3) of thyroid hormone effects. The majority of the body's T3 (about 80%) comes from this conversion

if we use T3 + GH, we get a decrease in the anabolic effect of GH
And it is logical... If HGH itself inhibit t4 production via negative feedback when HGH cause more t4 to be converted to t3, so t3 levels are elevated and the body in order to to maintain homeostasis stops producing t4, so no more t3 can be made via conversion. And this is BAD when using HGH... And if we would supplement even more t3 from outer source, the only thing we would achieve is even higher t3 levels, which means stronger negative loop and less t4 produced...

Damn lil slice,you da boss lol...

Yes I do.

I'll supplement with 12.5mcgs upon waking (430am) then 5mcgs around noonish. I also take 25mcgs of L-thyroxine at bedtime. With this dosing method, all of my thyroid parameters are in physiological ranges.

In the nuts-and-bolts of it, it goes beyond the anabolic effects of increased protein synthesis. As it is, I'm not attentively seeking the utmost increase with protein synthesis. It's more-so in anticipations of promoting cholesterol efflux thru ABCA1 cholesterol transporter. In essence and theory this to enhance the function of LDL and HDL cholesterol.

Then there's immune response, cognitive function, endothelial health, ect.

There's many, many other reason. Too many to list.

I see individuals pushing the envelope on taking way too much thyroid hormones. Too much risk involved, and that's not talking about the potential for catabolic effects.

How high would you push synthroid/t4.?

How high would you push synthroid/t4.?

my dad had his full thyroid cut out and his dose is 175 mcg, if I got that right

Ive used t3 before for aggressively losing body-fat.

The absolute highest from what I know should be 75 mcg for getting most bang for the buck. When splitting am and pm, has anyone noticed t3 causes any sleep issues staying awake?

Not sure if it was mentioned but when taking T4 (levothyroxine) you should avoid coffee, calcium, soy, estrogen and iron for at least 30 minutes to an hour since they interfere with the absortion.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131