advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T4 or T3 with HGH, some dont need to add it in??

Putin

Banned
I know it's recommended and is T4 to hgh to maximize its effects (new theory). The average replacement dosage of natural T4 is 100-120mcgs for a 70kg person, so I'm assuming that's what the body produces on it's own. So what would be the point of taking 100mcg of T4 since you're just replacing your natural production dosage. Since natural production stops, you're just replacing it. So wouldnt it be best to take 150-200 instead for better results?
Anyone thoughts?

Last edited:
Putin said:
I know it's recommended and is T4 to hgh to maximize its effects (new theory). The replacement dosage of natural T4 is 400mcgs, so I'm assuming that's what the body produces on it's own, or at least at the high point. So what would be the point of taking 100mcg of T4 or even 200mcgs, since your body produces the same ammount or in some people more, basing on high metabolism.

Anyone thoughts?

replacement dose is 100mcg t4 which is = to 25mcg t3. t4 is 1/4 the strength of t3

fourthgen said:
replacement dose is 100mcg t4 which is = to 25mcg t3. t4 is 1/4 the strength of t3
You're right, I messed up on the dosage and edited my post. I see most posts recommend to take 100mcg of T4 along with HGH. Well that just replaces the natural production, so we gotta increase the dosage above 125mcgs.

Putin said:
You're right, I messed up on the dosage and edited my post. I see most posts recommend to take 100mcg of T4 along with HGH. Well that just replaces the natural production, so we gotta increase the dosage above 125mcgs.

Well, here's my theory. Im taking 125mcg while bulking. I don't wanna chance my thyroid getting lower than normal and getting fat, but I also don't want too much thyroid b/c im bulking. If 100mcg is the norm, I figure 125 is just a slight bit more which will still let me put on lots of size(and get away with a little more junk) yet its not enough to interfer with adding size.

I like to use a combo of t3 & t4 together. 25mcg t3 & 100mcg t4. It feels more effective than just 50mcg t3 alone or 200mcg t4 alone.

I have ran T4 both on and when off GH and dont think it plays as big a roll as people think. Meaning I dont notic much of a difference when on or off T4 when using GH. So I am on GH year round, so I cycle my T4s.

Big Bapper said:
I have ran T4 both on and when off GH and dont think it plays as big a roll as people think. Meaning I dont notic much of a difference when on or off T4 when using GH. So I am on GH year round, so I cycle my T4s.
How much were you taking? And dont forget that you need enough of two minerals in your body that are responsible for the conversion process, if you dont have enough, then you're cutting yourself short on the T4.

How much were you taking? Any side effects you experienced?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws