over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T4 with HGH for contest prep , who does it

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know it's been discussed here a little but I haven't heard many people that actually use it

A guy I use to compete with asked what my thoughts on it were and I honestly have no clue so I figured I ask here for the guys that have actually used T4 with HGH for their prep and seen results or not

The guy is sitting at 218 reasonably lean just a couple weeks into his prep.
He's been using 4iu of HGH a day all off season and has bumped it to 8iu a day for prep so he asked if adding T4 would be a worthy addition to his prep to help with fat loss and a little anabolic benefits.

So has anyone used T4 with a moderate dose of HGH.??
If so what results did you see??
Would it be better to just add T3 later in the prep??

Attached is he current condition 15 weeks out

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230317-123857~2.png
    Screenshot_20230317-123857~2.png
    368.3 KB · Views: 81
Not for contest prep, but I take 50mcg of T4 every morning along wirh 5iu of GH daily.

Not for contest prep, but I take 50mcg of T4 every morning along wirh 5iu of GH daily.
What's the reason you are taking it??
Is it helping you stay leaner or helping with growing??

Looks like it will be an easy prep if that’s how he looks 15 weeks out

I’ve always used the 4:1 ration between T4:T3. While running GH, usually 10iu+, using 100mg T4 and 25-37.5mg T3. Always kicks the metabolism into a higher gear. Obviously you’ll want to be taking AAS coupled with this protocol to negate muscle loss.

Cage

read how gh affects t4 levels and thyroid function and everything will be clear
Any issues ever with increased resting heart rate with T4? I ask because that seems to be the issue with me for both T3 and T4.

Any issues ever with increased resting heart rate with T4? I ask because that seems to be the issue with me for both T3 and T4.
never - it's about keeping t4 and t3 in the range of norms and not hyperthyroidism - if you do hyperthyroidism, don't be surprised that you have such side effects as elevated heart rate

here is a post from type-IIx

i know he and @luki7788 are pretty tight so i thought id link the post here

I will say this - with all due respect, but again, theory

you want to find out, go to 10iu gh and take it without t4 for a few months, at the beginning your t3 levels will increase because as it is written under the link gh increases the conversion of t4 to t3 but what does it mean after a long time? The body will not be able to produce enough t4 to cope with the increased conversion so after some time we will wake up with a low t4 level and thus the t3 level will start to drop because there will be no t4 to convert to t3 - no scientific language because I am not a scientist, simply explained as I was able

What's the reason you are taking it??
Is it helping you stay leaner or helping with growing??
Luki's reply is a little confusing because it makes it sound like it's something that should be auto-stacked with GH, but he touches on the reality in his next post where he says it's about keeping T3 and T4 within the reference range, etc.

In practice it's pretty simple: The proper way to dose thyroid is to follow bloodwork and respond accordingly, irrespective of whether or not low fT4 or fT3 are because of a preexisting condition, extended dieting, the use of high doses of GH, etc etc.

I will say this - with all due respect, but again, theory

you want to find out, go to 10iu gh and take it without t4 for a few months, at the beginning your t3 levels will increase because as it is written under the link gh increases the conversion of t4 to t3 but what does it mean after a long time? The body will not be able to produce enough t4 to cope with the increased conversion so after some time we will wake up with a low t4 level and thus the t3 level will start to drop because there will be no t4 to convert to t3 - no scientific language because I am not a scientist, simply explained as I was able
Very well put!!! Pretty spot on in what happens to most who use elevated GH doses combined with T4/T3 in real life.

We can use analytical studies data all day long, but a lot of the times it doesn’t play out the way we think with our bodies. Taking large amounts of AAS coupled w/ GH & thyroid meds is never gonna be studied properly! So we end up self experimenting and learning from others own self experimentation.

Just make sure to take notes along the way so you have a personal guide to go off of moving forward.

Cage

Honestly bro stop giving advice on things your not sure off.

Have you actually seen this occur in someone who wasn't dieting heavily?

I have never personally seen someones fT3 eventually fall off in the way you're describing except in situations (e.g. heavy dieting) where I'd expect thyroid suppression anyway.

There's also a logical/mechanistic issue with your argument. If the only reason that fT4 is low is because it's being "lost" to fT3, how could you possibly have "low" fT3, since that's apparently where all the T4 went?

I have never personally seen someones fT3 eventually fall off in the way you're describing except in situations (e.g. heavy dieting) where I'd expect thyroid suppression anyway.

There's also a logical/mechanistic issue with your argument. If the only reason that fT4 is low is because it's being "lost" to fT3, how could you possibly have "low" fT3, since that's apparently where all the T4 went?
Because the increase of t4 to t3 means your natural t4 pdoduction won't be able to keep up with the demand which eventually drives your t4 down. So over time the lower the t4 gets the lower the t3 will get as well as it strives to find more.

yes - I've seen it many times

the whole t4 has been converted into t3 and there is still not enough t3 - which is strange and not logical🤷🏻‍♂️

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131