over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Talk to my boy about guns

Education is the best tool for gun safety..I became a competitive shooter at 9 years old and a full blown professional at 13.

I never did stupid shit with guns, because there was no mystery to me. My dad gave me the info I needed to not be a dumbass.

also, let them see what a gun can do. My dad took me hunting and showed me the carnage looked like in person vs a movie..he even gunned down a wild hog with a 1911 to show me how much damage a pistol round would do. That kept me from playing around pretty well lol

....but I almost exclusively hunt hogs with handguns now, so it also did that

I am not a parent so I can only refer to my experience as an uncle. I spoke with my neices and and nephews about my guns as soon as they are speaking in general. I speak to them about the dangers first and I also speak about why I own them. The know the rules to never touch a firearm and if they ever see one to notify an adult.

I've worked at multiple firing ranges in the past and the smallest children would frequent them with family on a regular basis.

This is how my dad raised me. The same went for blades and other sharp things. They're tools, not weapons. To hurt someone with them never crossed our minds

I've also gotten lots of girls interested in shooting...way more than I am, actually
Range Dates are great.

I'm a firm believer that you should teach your children about guns. I started teaching both my sons around 5 or 6. I slap my gun on the table and say clear this weapon son. Place the weapon on safe drop the magazine and clear the chamber. To me kids kill themselves because they don't know about guns. I want my children to know how to handle a gun. So if one ever does come out with there friends they don't shoot themselves. I had a little 25 auto perfect for them to train on.

Ranges by me won't let my son in at his young age so I will likely have to go hunting with a buddy just to let him see what a gun does in real life.

Education is the best tool for gun safety..I became a competitive shooter at 9 years old and a full blown professional at 13.

I never did stupid shit with guns, because there was no mystery to me. My dad gave me the info I needed to not be a dumbass.

also, let them see what a gun can do. My dad took me hunting and showed me the carnage looked like in person vs a movie..he even gunned down a wild hog with a 1911 to show me how much damage a pistol round would do. That kept me from playing around pretty well lol

....but I almost exclusively hunt hogs with handguns now, so it also did that
I did Russian boar hunts. My sons Godfather and my best friend.. He drilled a 300lb Boar head shot in the prone position with a Glock. He is a team guy legend. I pulled securtiy with a M4. We cut em up. good eattin that night with drinks.

Ranges by me won't let my son in at his young age so I will likely have to go hunting with a buddy just to let him see what a gun does in real life.
Get him on some private property with a few melons. Most hunters strike out on their tags. Ask me how I know.

I did Russian boar hunts. My sons Godfather and my best friend.. He drilled a 300lb Boar head shot in the prone position with a Glock. He is a team guy legend. I pulled securtiy with a M4. We cut em up. good eattin that night with drinks.
I carry my G21 when hog hunting though we generally catch them live with dogs , but I've plugged a few just because. My G21 is bumped to 460 Rowland so its not really a fair comparison to general pistol rounds

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210105-201610.png
    Screenshot_20210105-201610.png
    991.8 KB · Views: 4
4H has a huge youth presence in Northern CO at my range. Knowledge removes a lot of that curiosity factor. Lots of adults shouldn’t be allowed to handle firearms IMO as they’re just as clueless. Buying a gun and putting it in a drawer or purse thinking it’s going to save your life is a recipe for disaster.

It was about 25-30 yards away. Hit it 1x then turned to run towards him. Caught him again in the head, dropped it. They make for some good eating as well. My son loves his G21 too. I EDC G19 and G19X Been thinking about the G43x
I carry my G21 when hog hunting though we generally catch them live with dogs , but I've plugged a few just because. My G21 is bumped to 460 Rowland so its not really a fair comparison to general pistol rounds

4H has a huge youth presence in Northern CO at my range. Knowledge removes a lot of that curiosity factor. Lots of adults shouldn’t be allowed to handle firearms IMO as they’re just as clueless. Buying a gun and putting it in a drawer or purse thinking it’s going to save your life is a recipe for disaster.
Agreed, most will go to a range now and then, even LE. but shooting, moving, comms, is a whole diff animal and a perishable skill if not kept up.

My twins right here....

Cage

Attachments

• A7E1086A-0FB8-4498-B42F-B1C91A032A16.jpeg
    A7E1086A-0FB8-4498-B42F-B1C91A032A16.jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 15
I started my son at the age of 7. He started with .22 ar-15 rifle, and 9mm sig.. He’s 12 now and always wants to go target shooting. He shoots everything now from .22 rifle/handgun, 5.56, .308, 12 gauge bull pups, to .50 cal. I’m a firm believer in teaching your kids young! As long as they’re comfortable and not freaked out. Every child is different. Only gun I won’t let him shoot is the Desert Eagle .50 since his grip isn’t big enough. I probably have over 30 firearms. Not sure exactly. Most are in my super sized gun safe.

Cage

Cage

Just bought my stepson a .22 AR-15, he’s 9. Great kid, but thought joking around guns was cool due to video games.

a couple classes and trips to the range and now he respects them.

Just have a ball, they are obsolete. I'm more of a rocket man and beyond. You could zap your daughter's dates with nonlethal microwave guns in the backyard just to warn them, but even those technologies pale in comparison to what we have.

I’m not a gun nut but i have a few home defense weapons. I think if you’re going to be a gun owner with kids in the house it’s your responsibility to keep them safe and have them inaccessible to children. I ran on a 4 year old back when I was a firefighter who accidentally shot himself due to parents being irresponsible. But saying all this when kids are at an age where they are left home alone is when they should become familiar and responsible and respect firearms. Just my opinion if you have your children handle them earlier I’m not judging that’s just the age I’m personally waiting for is IF they have to use it they won’t hurt themselves.

Guns have nothing to do with politics. Guns are American culture. Those who make our culture, the fabric of our Nation a political thing, are the enemies of this republic. This country was founded by the people for the people to self govern, defend and protect their nation and protect themselves against corrupt leaders who attempt to take over and impose a dictatorial regime. It is as simple as that, a different concept from the rest of the world. Some nations believe we are crazy, they are entitled to their opinion, but our craziness gave birth to the nation that has provided the best quality of life to its citizens in the history of humankind, and the proof is more people around the world dream to come here instead of other countries.

Based on that, I strongly believe American children should grow up around and familiar with guns. Its part of the culture. At least in my circle all the kids know how to shoot as soon as they are able to, and they understand that The United States of America in its entirety is a sacred nation that must she protected and defended at all costs from domestic and foreign enemies. Also the Second Amendment is the single amendment that protects all the other amendments, that is one of the reasons why shall not be infringed.

I use a glock 20! I ported the slide and barrel and just milled in a spare RMR type 2..

I had a glock 40(long slide 20) and sold it..I am getting the same velocities after some load development with the 20..and it’s shorter and ported.

it’s my go to brush band aid

Guns have nothing to do with politics. Guns are American culture. Those who make our culture, the fabric of our Nation a political thing, are the enemies of this republic. This country was founded by the people for the people to self govern, defend and protect their nation and protect themselves against corrupt leaders who attempt to take over and impose a dictatorial regime. It is as simple as that, a different concept from the rest of the world. Some nations believe we are crazy, they are entitled to their opinion, but our craziness gave birth to the nation that has provided the best quality of life to its citizens in the history of humankind, and the proof is more people around the world dream to come here instead of other countries.

Based on that, I strongly believe American children should grow up around and familiar with guns. Its part of the culture. At least in my circle all the kids know how to shoot as soon as they are able to, and they understand that The United States of America in its entirety is a sacred nation that must she protected and defended at all costs from domestic and foreign enemies. Also the Second Amendment is the single amendment that protects all the other amendments, that is one of the reasons why shall not be infringed.
Amen brother

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity