over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Talking about Leg Workouts

LEGS....one of the best parts to train.

good work

Yes my friend, the most demanding but is great.
It is nice when you get to your workout and you just know you are going to get kill, you dont know the routine, your guy has it for you, you dont need to think, just get focus and give 130%

It is nice when you get to your workout and you just know you are going to get kill, you dont know the routine, your guy has it for you, you dont need to think, just get focus and give 130%

In my opinion that is not the best way to train your legs 7 weeks out.

I would never go to the gym without mental preparation. Thinking is very important. The training should start with thinking and planification in you minde, the training should start 1 hour before you go to the gym.

Muscle grow fastest when mental preparation and focus combined with strict training. Mental preparation and focus is important not just during training but also before training.

I would never go to the gym without mental preparation. Thinking is very important. The training should start with thinking and planification in you minde, the training should start 1 hour before you go to the gym.

Muscle grow fastest when mental preparation and focus combined with strict training. Mental preparation and focus is important not just during training but also before training.

Maybe I didn't explain myself. After 24 year training is mo way you don't prepare yourself physically and mentally.
When you have a trainer you know what is coming but usually you don't discuss the workout one hour before, you just fallow instructions. It happen with munoz, hanny, etc, they just give you a resume right before in order to focus.
Anyway evrybody is different, most importantly is I like it and my legs are improving... We are sticked to the basics.
Did you see Branch Warren videos? It Is the worst o have ever seen but it is just my opinion, he love to train like that and it works for him, and if I ever have the chance to train him (ipotetically) I would never change it

Maybe I didn't explain myself. After 24 year training is mo way you don't prepare yourself physically and mentally.
When you have a trainer you know what is coming but usually you don't discuss the workout one hour before, you just fallow instructions. It happen with munoz, hanny, etc, they just give you a resume right before in order to focus.
Anyway evrybody is different, most importantly is I like it and my legs are improving... We are sticked to the basics.
Did you see Branch Warren videos? It Is the worst o have ever seen but it is just my opinion, he love to train like that and it works for him, and if I ever have the chance to train him (ipotetically) I would never change it

BRANCH WARREN HAS THE ABSOLUTE WORST FORM........HE TRAINS WITH HALF REPS AND EGO TRAINS......WHY NOT FEEL THE MUSCLE AND PERFORM FULL REPS......HE WILL WIND UP GETTING INJURED THE WAY HE WORKS OUT......

BRANCH WARREN HAS THE ABSOLUTE WORST FORM........HE TRAINS WITH HALF REPS AND EGO TRAINS......WHY NOT FEEL THE MUSCLE AND PERFORM FULL REPS......HE WILL WIND UP GETTING INJURED THE WAY HE WORKS OUT......

He's already been injured numerous times....and I agree with you on his horrible form........however, he did just place 2nd at the O....so who are we to argue?

if you watch alot of pro's train their form is very rarely text book. some wrose than others but ive watched videos of arnie,ronnie,branch,kia,dorian and all had bad form at some point or another or performed against the normal/correct way to prevent injury and feel the muscle yet it didnt hurt their progress.

However i think all have had injuries so maybe this could be avoided if they had droped the weight and felt the muscle but then would they have gotten the same gains

What am I missing?

With a title like "Don't Talk and Do It" I was under the impression that we'd see some serious slag get moved. Instead we see a guy do 450 for 12, on a smythe machine, high box touch and goes, w/ knees wrapped. Am I missing something here? :confused:

He's already been injured numerous times....and I agree with you on his horrible form........however, he did just place 2nd at the O....so who are we to argue?
LOL -- no doubt!

As for form he seems to stress the targeted muscle VERY effectively -- probably better than most in fact. Is that not the point?

i see alot of guys squating with a bench under them, is their a reason for this? it seems to me that deep squats woul work th muscle harder with less weight

i see alot of guys squating with a bench under them, is their a reason for this? it seems to me that deep squats woul work th muscle harder with less weight
box squats are really effective especially if you pause at the bottom and explode up.

Exploding up from parallel would be even better :)

^ well, my brother does powerlifting and watching him and his buds explode off the low box .... holy fackin shit man! :eek: those guys are beasts. A lot of them train exclusively with box squats and then do regular squats one or two times before competition.

LOL -- no doubt!

As for form he seems to stress the targeted muscle VERY effectively -- probably better than most in fact. Is that not the point?

Yes, your brain.

box squats are really effective especially if you pause at the bottom and explode up.

Yes this working for me and to some of my clients/competitors, of corse we do also all Cain of squats, in the rack, front squats, full squats etc, this just was a really intense workout and you need to have balls to do it.
Knee wraps??? Small injure. And I love them anyways

Something else to criticize??? Lol

Why dont you skip the legpress, its not doing shit when you perform it like that ;)

Why dont you skip the legpress, its not doing shit when you perform it like that ;)

You can really don't know how I feel it, and it is a tri set, it really pumps and burn, and again it is just one way to do it.
You guys are funny!!!!

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member