over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tanks DNP log

Day 11
Had a great leg day strength and endurance were both there. At 250mgs I could run this stuff for a while. I added 40mcgs of Clen this morning. Anyone ever pushed dnp for a month? At this point I’m still only planing 21 days.
weight 236lbs

Day 11
Had a great leg day strength and endurance were both there. At 250mgs I could run this stuff for a while. I added 40mcgs of Clen this morning. Anyone ever pushed dnp for a month? At this point I’m still only planing 21 days.
weight 236lbs
You’re definitely gonna end up in the 220s after 10 more days and you drop water coming off the DNP

Sharpen that razor, buddy!

Day 12
Work was a beast today, had to work 16 hours but lucky I packet just enough food. Did morning and evening cardio since I could not get to the gym. Still feeling pretty dang good. Training heavy back today with my training partner so we will see how that goes.
Weight 235lbs

I like low dose and cut out most carbs and fats. Just lean cuts of meat and green veggies.

it’s terrible, and the gym will suffer, but after 7-8 days, you look like a different person.

chicken/veggies/fishoil
Egg whites/onions/mushrooms
Pork tenderloin/veggies
Chicken/fishoil
Casein goop pre bed.

I like low dose and cut out most carbs and fats. Just lean cuts of meat and green veggies.

it’s terrible, and the gym will suffer, but after 7-8 days, you look like a different person.

chicken/veggies/fishoil
Pork tenderloin/veggies
Chicken/fishoil
Casein goop pre bed.

How low do you go on DNP and for how many days?

Casein goop?

Most run 14 days, low dose I have it seen stretched out to 3-4 weeks. I have also seen people run it for 7-8 days and have good results. Just all depends on how comfortable you are with risk and managing the side effects.

chicken/veggies/fishoil
Pork tenderloin/veggies
Chicken/fishoil
Casein goop pre bed.
Yeah I’m looking at doing something similar for my last week. Don’t think I can push my cals as low as you and still function.

How low do you go on DNP and for how many days?

Casein goop?

I’ll do 500mg, then 250mg for 6 more days, stay dieting hard for day 7 and 8, then introduce carbs and salt and just drink when thirsty and you’ll fill out and really see what you’ve done

casien protein, PB2 powder and a little sugar free cool whip

I’ll do 500mg, then 250mg for 6 more days, stay dieting hard for day 7 and 8, then introduce carbs and salt and just drink when thirsty and you’ll fill out and really see what you’ve done

casien protein, PB2 powder and a little sugar free cool whip
Ha! I do the same thing man. I love the chocolate pb powder. One of my favorites when dieting!!!

This stuff is amazing. I absolutely love it. As long as I stay around 250mgs.

This is why I always tell people to just use 250mg and extend it to 3-4 weeks instead of running a high dose for shorter. It keeps things controlled/predictable with minimized side effects, keeps the ability to train hard and guys just feel better and it's just as effective if not more in the long term. I would also recommend you really deplete in the final week so high protein and minimal carbs and fats and carry that on for a few days after you stop the dnp. When dietary fats are very low I always recommend a higher dose of fish oil (3g 3 times daily). Then you reintroduce carbs slowly and you will get fuller and tighter and the end result for you will be incredible because you have all the muscle you need.

Day 13
Cognitive function really suffered today. Had a large meeting with a lot of executives and I was off man.
I’m usually the closer, but fuck my words would just not come too me. We are following up with them tomorrow so I’m throwing in a cheat day so I can smoke these motherfuckers tomorrow and get my money.
Cheat meal: triple meat, triple cheese burger with avocado and bacon, fries, and a coke. Got home had 2 bowls of cereal and 2 bowls of ice cream.
was much needed energy and cognitive function responded almost immediately. I did get HOT as fuck. My bed sheets were soaked this morning.
Weight 238

Day 13
Cognitive function really suffered today. Had a large meeting with a lot of executives and I was off man.
I’m usually the closer, but fuck my words would just not come too me. We are following up with them tomorrow so I’m throwing in a cheat day so I can smoke these motherfuckers tomorrow and get my money.
Cheat meal: triple meat, triple cheese burger with avocado and bacon, fries, and a coke. Got home had 2 bowls of cereal and 2 bowls of ice cream.
was much needed energy and cognitive function responded almost immediately. I did get HOT as fuck. My bed sheets were soaked this morning.
Weight 238

Electrolytes brother.

sodium definitely needs to be in the 4g-5g range for your size.

potassium 3-4g. (Get the nu-salt at Walmart)

magnesium glycinate or theronate around 800mg

Get you some MIO, add half the listed amounts of shit from above and make a 1/2 gallon of drink. Magnesium is easiest to pop a capsule with each meal.

you might not need that much sodium if you heavily salt your food. One little fast food salt packet is about 300mg elemental sodium FYI

The “keto drinks” and “fasting drinks” on Amazon have all that together, but they are stupid expensive for being mostly salt, potassium and trace minerals, and you’d go through a jug in about 8 days

My body and brain love carbs.... refeed yesterday felt like a million bucks all day. Gym was great.
Weight 236lbs

Attachments

• 8C7060FA-C898-4F42-AAD7-DE227F347FFB.jpeg
    8C7060FA-C898-4F42-AAD7-DE227F347FFB.jpeg
    109.9 KB · Views: 108
  • C0F1050C-585A-4F94-8ED9-36423FB61AE4.jpeg
    C0F1050C-585A-4F94-8ED9-36423FB61AE4.jpeg
    65.1 KB · Views: 88
The “keto drinks” and “fasting drinks” on Amazon have all that together, but they are stupid expensive for being mostly salt, potassium and trace minerals, and you’d go through a jug in about 8 days
I drink three electrolyte drinks a day. Using brain Forza
You think this is sufficient. Would like to hear your opinion.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear