over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tanks DNP log

Day 14
Had a killer leg workout, felt great. Did get extremely hot in bed last night. My squat strength was actually really good. Weight is still coming off.
Have five days left. Interested to see how I look 4 days after this is over. Have noticed i don’t have the strength drop I usually do with the average show prep. Pretty awesome!
Weight 232lbs

This will be my last update. I just got re assigned to the desert for the next three weeks. Definitely not taking this shit in the desert. Will check back in 3 weeks.
Tank

Looking good bro. Idk if this was asked; what brand of DNP are you using

Excited man, I read the whole log. Got some Geno DNP arriving next week, running 250 for 21 days, looking to drop 15 lbs

His stuff works great, make sure and start at one pill a day, two pills will set you on fire.

Quick update now that I’m back home. The job was brutal and very taxing, but on the other hand all there was to do was eat and train. Just been on hrt the past few weeks with a sprinkle of gh and insulin. Back up to 280lbs but much more lean and vascular.

Attachments

• 8147DCA9-BCAE-4320-A141-D336D9B03981.jpeg
    8147DCA9-BCAE-4320-A141-D336D9B03981.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 99
Dnp definitely stripped off fat at a lighting pass and made it pretty easy to keep off!!!👍🏻 I dig it. Also a pretty cool side effect my fasting blood sugar improved massively after the dnp run.

Tip: If you're using powder, then the weight loss should be easy to predict. I can't remember the study but it showed 100mg of DNP powder is about a 10% increase in your metabolism. 200mg is about 20%, and so on.

So if you can calculate your metabolic rate with exercise (say 3000 cal/day) then 250mg of DNP is about a 25% increase (3750 cal/day). If you're eating 2000 cal per day then your caloric deficit is 1750 per day. We know you must burn 3500 cal to lose a pound of fat. So you should lose a pound roughly every 2 days.

This is useful for making predictions about your progress.

Interesting about the fasting blood sugar improvement. That would be a welcome surprise! I'm about to start a 14 day run at 250mg (Geno). Haven't run DNP in a bit, but actually looking forward to it after reading this log.

Thanks Tank!

For sure mate, this was my first run ever and man did I learn a lot. I can’t wait for the fall, to get out of these 100* days I’m going to run it again and add to this log.

In regards to DNP and glucose levels. Not exact science I know but I found this interesting.

On 1000mgs a day of Metformin. My A1c levels went back down from 5.8 to 5.2 . 20210629_090416.jpg 8 weeks of 250mgs a day of DNP a day (did labwork at 4 weeks to see if any issues and there were none) went from 5.2 to 4.8.

Also had (no surprise) significant drop in visceral fat around the abdomen as shown on my DEXA scan results.

His stuff works great, make sure and start at one pill a day, two pills will set you on fire.
Can confirm. I was surprised at the difference between in warmth from 1 pill to 2 pills.

Normally I can handle 600mg before I start feeling sides of nausea but 2 pills (500mg powder) put me on my ass and I have to be strategic about pairing the pill with food and spacing out the dose.

I don't even want to think about what would happen with 3 pills :oops:

Can confirm. I was surprised at the difference between in warmth from 1 pill to 2 pills.

Normally I can handle 600mg before I start feeling sides of nausea but 2 pills (500mg powder) put me on my ass and I have to be strategic about pairing the pill with food and spacing out the dose.

I don't even want to think about what would happen with 3 pills :oops:
3 pills would literally be unbearable man!!!!

Alllllrrriiigghytttt, I think I’m gonna try and push to 290-300lbs. Been trying hard as fuck but I’m stuck at 285lbs even after 3 ncheat days. Diet has me so full I can’t add any more cals. Training 5 days. Any suggestions before I bump the gear. I’m only on 400mgs test a week. 6iu of hgh daily and insulin.
Diet

meal 1 14 egg whites 1 1/2 cup oatmeal, banana, 2 whole eggs

meal 2 10 oz meat, 2 cups rice, 1 cup fruit, 1/3 cup almonds

meal 3 pwo TN protein 2 scoops, 5 rice cakes, 4 dates

intra 1 scoop cyclic dextrins in 32oz Gatorade, 20 g eaas, 20 g glutamine 2 scoops electrolytes

meal 4 post 2 scoops protein, 2 scoops rice and grinds, 4 dates

meal 5 10oz meat, 2 cups rice, 1 cup fruit

Meal 6 10 oz meat 1 sweet potato 2 tablespoons almond butter

meal 7 6 whole eggs

meal 8 2 scoops protein 2 tablespoon Macnut oil.

did blood last week, not a single high number.
Suggestions?

Attachments

• 67EE5A8E-BEA1-45F3-BA77-3966190A3597.jpeg
    67EE5A8E-BEA1-45F3-BA77-3966190A3597.jpeg
    69.2 KB · Views: 39
I am just getting up to date with your log. Just read through the last 2 pages. Great results matey. You have mutated after your dnp run :D

Alllllrrriiigghytttt, I think I’m gonna try and push to 290-300lbs. Been trying hard as fuck but I’m stuck at 285lbs even after 3 ncheat days. Diet has me so full I can’t add any more cals. Training 5 days. Any suggestions before I bump the gear. I’m only on 400mgs test a week. 6iu of hgh daily and insulin.
Diet

meal 1 14 egg whites 1 1/2 cup oatmeal, banana, 2 whole eggs

meal 2 10 oz meat, 2 cups rice, 1 cup fruit, 1/3 cup almonds

meal 3 pwo TN protein 2 scoops, 5 rice cakes, 4 dates

intra 1 scoop cyclic dextrins in 32oz Gatorade, 20 g eaas, 20 g glutamine 2 scoops electrolytes

meal 4 post 2 scoops protein, 2 scoops rice and grinds, 4 dates

meal 5 10oz meat, 2 cups rice, 1 cup fruit

Meal 6 10 oz meat 1 sweet potato 2 tablespoons almond butter

meal 7 6 whole eggs

meal 8 2 scoops protein 2 tablespoon Macnut oil.

did blood last week, not a single high number.
Suggestions?
triple that test dose ;)

I am just getting up to date with your log. Just read through the last 2 pages. Great results matey. You have mutated after your dnp run :D
I tell you what man, knowing how good that dnp works I’m not afraid to really try and stack abunch of mass because I know anytime I can do a 3-4 week cut and shred up!!! Was a HUGE piece of the puzzle for me!!!

I tell you what man, knowing how good that dnp works I’m not afraid to really try and stack abunch of mass because I know anytime I can do a 3-4 week cut and shred up!!! Was a HUGE piece of the puzzle for me!!!
I just saw this thread. Thanks for taking the time to put this together. Great results.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear