over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tea Tree Oil

I used it once on a sun blister on my lip and it cleared it up in like 5 days shit really works well and i love that smell it has. it came in a lil tob and was like vasoline well thats what ive used and id recomend it.

ahahaha

Vander_V said:
I used it once on a blister on my lip and it cleared it up in like 5 days shit really works well and i love that smell it has.

The smell is killing me. It is amazing though, I cant believe it.

PHIL HERNON said:
The smell is killing me. It is amazing though, I cant believe it.
u hate the smell huh LOL i think its pretty unique and smells ok the only problem is it doesnt go away it stays with ya all day .

yo Phil what are u using it for ???

Toenail

Vander_V said:
u hate the smell huh LOL i think its pretty unique and smells ok the only problem is it doesnt go away it stays with ya all day .

yo Phil what are u using it for ???

I have a problem with both big toe nails. Not sure if it is fungus or what. CLearing up nicely though.

It's in the waterless shampoo I use for my dog. I kinda like the smell!

the smell of the

dog or shampoo?!? :D

When I had my motorcycle accident & shattered my hip they put in 2 huge ass steal rods to keep me together. Once I had them taken out I was left with a real nasty scar (among others from the accident) I used a combo of tea tree oil and rose hip oil, now they're hardly even noticable. It also did wonders on a few stretch marks I had.

Pittbull

Sounds like a good product.... I have this skin fungus thing that won't fucking go away after like 3 or 4 years, it's like discolered crackles skin inside my elbows and under my chest.... anyone ever had this? Doesn't itch or hurt or anyting, just looks bad. Maybe some of this oil could help clear it up...

tee tree oil

ah the joys of livin in new zealans, tea trees are every where. it is an amazing anti fungal,

phil,
natures plus makes one for toe nails that paints on like polish and stays all on all day. seen it work for alot of people.

What it sounds like is not a fungus, but a slight staph infection. I would visit your doc and ask him/her for a prescription for doxylamine capsules for 7 days and a 30 oz tube of triamcinolon ointment. THAT will cure it!

Dr. Biochemgen

James said:
Sounds like a good product.... I have this skin fungus thing that won't fucking go away after like 3 or 4 years, it's like discolered crackles skin inside my elbows and under my chest.... anyone ever had this? Doesn't itch or hurt or anyting, just looks bad. Maybe some of this oil could help clear it up...

Phil,

Be careful with tea tree oil, if too much seeps into your skin they may have to amputate it! Just kidding.

Try this at home. Purchase bakers yeast ( about 3 oz ) and pour it into a tub of warm water. The bacteris on the yeast actually eats the fungal residue on your toe nails. I know this sounds weird but you have to try it to believe it!!
Would I lie to you????

Tea tree oil is good too!!!

PHIL HERNON said:
I have a problem with both big toe nails. Not sure if it is fungus or what. CLearing up nicely though.

hhhMMMMMMMMM

biochemgen said:
Phil,

Be careful with tea tree oil, if too much seeps into your skin they may have to amputate it! Just kidding.

Try this at home. Purchase bakers yeast ( about 3 oz ) and pour it into a tub of warm water. The bacteris on the yeast actually eats the fungal residue on your toe nails. I know this sounds weird but you have to try it to believe it!!
Would I lie to you????

Tea tree oil is good too!!!

NO! NOOOOOOOO no ok

PHIL HERNON said:

Are ther growing off the toe and becoming a dirty yellow colour? I've had this for the past 6mth and it's slowly getting worse, the Dr is looking at putting me on lamisil (sp?) tablets I've just got to wait for the test results to come back.
I'll start trying the tea tree on my nails first and see if it helps, if not I'll give the yeast a go, then if all fails will look at medication as a last resort.

Pittbull

biochemgen said:
What it sounds like is not a fungus, but a slight staph infection. I would visit your doc and ask him/her for a prescription for doxylamine capsules for 7 days and a 30 oz tube of triamcinolon ointment. THAT will cure it!

Dr. Biochemgen

Thanks for the advice Biochem, I really appreciate it. I have been to a dermatologist like 2-3 times and... one time he pescribed me some pills to take for 7 days, then 1 pill every week. Sounds like it might have been doxylamine... it seemed like it was working, but it never really got rid of it before I ran out of my Rx. The problem when it comes to ointment, is that I have it in so many places it's hard to cover it all in ointment... neck, chest area, all over my lower back, inside of elbows... who knows where else it is. I will try to go to the doctor again and maybe I can get some more pills and put ointment on the most troublesome areas? I need to do something because I'm going on the 4th year of having this and it has spread significantly in that time. Thanks again for your advice.

James

PHIL HERNON said:

yellow nails/ stinks? I had a problem with this, It was because not enough air to my feet, I wore sandles insteal of shoes/socks all the time after a few weeks it clearned up..

mine are green not yellow. think they are ok? would that tree stuff work?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear