over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Telmisartan

heavyhitter

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
:eek:Wow....ive been hearing about this for awhile and all the benefits it has. My blood pressure has been creeping up over the years and I haven't done enough to pay attention to it. It got to the point that a few months ago it was 176/114 at the doctors office. I was put on losartan once daily. I was on it for 4 weeks and it literally didn't do a damn thing. Was 170/110 at my last doc visit. I was done with that and asked to please switch to telmisartan. I was put on 40mg and 5 mg of amplodopine once daily. In one week my blood pressure is now at 126/76 :eek:
Ive also noticed that lately my ear will start ringing a couple times a day and feel like it needs to pop. Pretty sure it was the BP as its gone now. I feel so much better I wish id done this years ago

Ya I started taking it about a year to a year and a half ago( not sure of date) I feel better too. I take 40-60mg depending on what I'm using and my body fat percentage.

Telmisartan actually has a lot of health benefits conducive to our lifestyle

That's mostly why I was interested in it. I mean clearly with my bp that high I needed to be taking something...but if I have to id rather be taking something with some benefits

I just got a nice order of telmisartan from adc. Planning on switching from lisinopril over, since lisinopril doesnt seem to be doing the job for me

I just got a nice order of telmisartan from adc. Planning on switching from lisinopril over, since lisinopril doesnt seem to be doing the job for me

Im telling you man. I feel better than I have in awhile. And the fact that it has all the benefits that nothuman is always preaching is icing on the cake

40mg everyday for preventative measures with our lifestyle. Cheap and effective.

Just be sure not to take magnesium citrate with it. The combination could potentially have nephrotoxic effects.

Just be sure not to take magnesium citrate with it. The combination could potentially have nephrotoxic effects.

Can you please elaborate? I take magnesium citrate at night but plan on using telmasartan in the morning. Can other forms of magnesium be used?

Last edited:

I was not aware of this!!

Can you please elaborate? I take magnesium citrate at night but plan on using telmasartan in the morning. Can other forms of magnesium be used?

I'm not familiar with the mechanisms outside of the potential of electrolyte abnormalities. This can include other ARBs and ACEi in-conjunction Mg citrate.

To the best of my knowledge no other forms share the same interactions. Magnesium salicylate can reduce the antihypertensive effects.

https://online.epocrates.com/u/104319/magnesium+citrate/Drug+Interactions

Thank you for the heads up! I'll just switch to another form.

Magnesium glycinate would be a good choice prebed. I buy bulk powder and encapsulate it myself.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear