over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test E for HRT???

B1gJ1m

Registered
I've read quite a few threads on here about HRT and it seems that Test c is the preferred compound. Additionally many here think that 100 ml. ew is better for keeping blood levels stable than say a larger dose of 200 ml. every two weeks. My question is can test e be used for hrt and if so at what dose? Would 125 ml. ew be better than 250 ew or two? I'm not currently on hrt but was just curious to hear from some of that are. As always, thanks for any input. advicand input

I've read quite a few threads on here about HRT and it seems that Test c is the preferred compound. Additionally many here think that 100 ml. ew is better for keeping blood levels stable than say a larger dose of 200 ml. every two weeks. My question is can test e be used for hrt and if so at what dose? Would 125 ml. ew be better than 250 ew or two? I'm not currently on hrt but was just curious to hear from some of that are. As always, thanks for any input. advicand input

Test E can be used with no problems for HRT.

Test C is the most common test used in the United States for HRT, that's why you see it mentioned so much when the topic comes up.

Generally, when dealing with single ester compounds, smaller, more frequent injections are better for keeping blood levels stable.

Last edited:
Agreed,
I was recently put on HRT - of course the androgel was the first choice of the doctor. So I went elsewhere. A TRT clinic put me on a blend of 3 tests - prop/decanoate/and something else. 250 mg/ml at 1/2 a ml twice a week. I believe this was prescribed to get my levels up asap since prop is faster acting than the cyp or e. Long term plan is using Test cyp administered at weekly shots - (not bi weekly) but test e should work just as well. I read that E is more common in some areas and C is in others like the US. Using either one would not make a difference in the elevation of the test levels since the difference between the two is the ester portion which affects the absorption rates. The ester portion of test prop is much different with a very short half life.

I too am on HRT and have the option of P, C or E. I believe it is more a matter of preference by both he patient and the doctor. I self administer and have tried all(plus the UltraTest mentioned in the post above) and think you will have success and feel much better regardless of the compound. I do split my dosage into 2 weekly injections and find that keeps me off the blood level roller coaster. :D

Thanks guys.

On a side note....
I used Test E 250mg per week for contaceptive purposes due to problems my wife was having with the Pill.

It wasn't a prescribed method as it was still being trialed, but research i done showed that it was an effective method. My GP wouldnt go with it, so i had to self source and was being monitored by a Dr i knew from a sports clinic. The year i was on it was fully effective, and 6 month after coming off to try for a baby, my wife fell pregnant...

P.s the time i was on, i felt fantastic and kept in reasonably good shape too.:)

On a side note....
I used Test E 250mg per week for contaceptive purposes due to problems my wife was having with the Pill.

It wasn't a prescribed method as it was still being trialed, but research i done showed that it was an effective method. My GP wouldnt go with it, so i had to self source and was being monitored by a Dr i knew from a sports clinic. The year i was on it was fully effective, and 6 month after coming off to try for a baby, my wife fell pregnant...

P.s the time i was on, i felt fantastic and kept in reasonably good shape too.:)

I wouldn't trust that. I have two kids from being on cycle and have friends the same way. There are board members here who have posted the same. 200mg shots of Test will not guarantee no babies. That's a poor means of contraceptive if you ask me.
I think you have just been lucky so far.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131