over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test suspension vs test enenthate

Queefer

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
If a person were using 1G of test enenthate and were to switch to test suspension, would the dosages be equivalent. I was thinking the person would only have to use 600-700mg of the suspension.

Just a thought...if You are"switching"lil by lil ramp up the suspension(to allow the eth to work it's way out of Your system)... & due to the nature of how fast acting suspension is

i believe in 250(might be 200mg, i cant find the thread) mg test e there is actually 187mg of actual testosterone. simply multiply by 4 or 5(again depending on if its 250 or 200) and that will give you the equivilent in suspension dosage.

If you've never used water based Suspension, your in for a unpleasant surprise.

OUCH!!:D :D

Depends on the brand...yrs back denkall was a great product(passed through 25g)etc. no pain

any water based suspension will cause pain, some more than others, some ridiculous! Its because it is a SUSPENSION, high school chemistry, it is NOT in solution it is crystals being injected into the muscle belly and the body will react with a pain and typically infammatory response. I would not touch any suspension other than european aquaviron and then only for a few weeks pre-contest (power, i'm too damn lazy to diet for a BB show)

I agree with DaRooster that it's not going to be fun to do 600mg... sheeese, that's what? 24ml's? Yowsa!

Still my favorite though for performance. Most of the issues with it for me are little more than just a nuisance. The only reason I don't use it more often is because of availability.

you can get test base in a solution at 100 mg/ml without too much pain

you can get test base in a solution at 100 mg/ml without too much pain
I remember the Univet but I haven't seen any of that in while.

No a solution of peg, ba, bb, and ethyl oleate not a "suspension" No crystals and less pain.

test suspension is gram for gram, the most pure shit you will ever encounter.:de:il-smi... so beware.:eek: .. why do you want to know 1gm ethanate.. :rolleyes: ?its very different half life.. I would say suspenion will be out of your body with in a day...rule of thumb is 200mg of enth because of the weight of the ester is actually like 100-120mg you will be actually absorbing.... So 500mg of test suspension is like 1gm of enth. but because suspension will spike you blood so quickly, its very different in my opinion.. its like for comparison driving a dodge neon which is slow to a dodge viper:spor:-smi, you would drive a dodge neon if you driving long distance and want that long slow burning of you gas and then the Viper fast quick get straight to point A to B but your gas will gone be as soon you hit that quarter of a mile ... I hope you understand what I am saying and this help answer your question.:star-wars

test suspension is gram for gram, the most pure shit you will ever encounter.:de:il-smi... so beware.:eek: .. why do you want to know 1gm ethanate.. :rolleyes: ?its very different half life.. I would say suspenion will be out of your body with in a day...rule of thumb is 200mg of enth because of the weight of the ester is actually like 100-120mg you will be actually absorbing.... So 500mg of test suspension is like 1gm of enth. but because suspension will spike you blood so quickly, its very different in my opinion.. its like for comparison driving a dodge neon which is slow to a dodge viper:spor:-smi, you would drive a dodge neon if you driving long distance and want that long slow burning of you gas and then the Viper fast quick get straight to point A to B but your gas will gone be as soon you hit that quarter of a mile ... I hope you understand what I am saying and this help answer your question.:star-wars

Completely untrue! while suspension will spike your test levels shortly after injection it will take atleast a week for the depot to be dissolved especially if it is a true suspension. It is impossible for any lipid soluble compounds to not leave a depot. Even with fast acting esters or test no ester you will get a depot which will effect test levels for 4-5 days minimum. Test suspension was designed to be taken 1 time per week for TRT. It is the computer chair rocket scientist who perpetuate the myth of ed injection because they have zero clue of anything other than what some one else on another board (who doesn't know what they are talking about) told them. This is how you end up with peeps like anthony roberts, gavin kane etc etc. Gurus without a fucking clue.

Completely untrue! while suspension will spike your test levels shortly after injection it will take atleast a week for the depot to be dissolved especially if it is a true suspension. It is impossible for any lipid soluble compounds to not leave a depot. Even with fast acting esters or test no ester you will get a depot which will effect test levels for 4-5 days minimum. Test suspension was designed to be taken 1 time per week for TRT. It is the computer chair rocket scientist who perpetuate the myth of ed injection because they have zero clue of anything other than what some one else on another board (who doesn't know what they are talking about) told them. This is how you end up with peeps like anthony roberts, gavin kane etc etc. Gurus without a fucking clue.

LOL finally someone gets it! Suspension is probably the best thing i have ever used, but i cant take water based so i cant use it. If i could get oil based suspension, id use it in a microsecond. My strength gains from week to week were flustering the shit out of me last time i used it, since i was on VERY low calories and 4 weeks out! (2yrs ago).

mmm.. thats very interesting... question ? I thought water base depot like winstrol and test... were faster acting because its water soluble and have no ester attached, so the body breaks it down extemely fast.... It makes sense of what you are saying, but I tried it and for you to get a full effect I pinned alomst everyday 2-3 hr before I went to the gym, I felt like it was out my system the next day... maybe I'm wrong... I think we need some true vets to answer the question... so what about the test enthante vs test suspension? If I was to substitute dosages what would it be...? :confused:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity