over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test/tren ace subQ

epoxy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
anyone have a good amount of recent experience with pinning prop/ace subQ?

ran the combo last year for about 9 months, gotta say, even half a year later a lot of the scar tissue has yet to fully subside in certain injection sites from doing 1-1.5mL IM daily for months on end.

i want to run another tren cycle upcoming, probably only about .5mL a day, was wondering what some peoples experiences are running ace subQ. what were your results like? how much slower would you say dissipation was? how often did you get swelling and site irritation from 1/2 an mL of gear or so? i know it's been covered a few times in the past, did some searching, wanted to get some updated knowledge from bros doing this in recent times. any input would be appreciated.

Oil sub q suck unless doing very small amounts for like TRT doses split up if your doing .5 a cc or more I would maybe intramuscular with a slin pin or switch too 25g needle . find a lab that uses MCT oil instead of GSO it goes through very small needle easily .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

There's been a lot of posts about this lately. A lot of guys are seeming to like to do trt this way

I tried it once; I'll NEVER do it again. I ended up with a huge welt and a doc visit. Now, it is possible I screwed up the stick? sure. I wouldn't advise it though. This shit is designed for IM injection. EX: my prescription Test doesn't say anything about SUbq but it explains in detail the reasons for IM.

When pinning short esters ED there's no reason not to use insulin syringes IM

Mike Arnold talks plenty about this.

He advises 1/2 inch 29-31 gauge

But you can get away with smaller if your pin in low bodyfat areas and are careful.

You can use any muscle anywhere when using a small insulin syringe. I would not advise going more than .5 cc in one area.

Last edited:
Hi I've been on TRT Dr prescribed for 10yrs. I've injected sub q for the last 2-3years. I've also ran cycles this way. For example test/tren/mast sub q. Granted I do pretty low dose so keep that in mind. Low dose like 200mg of test and mast and 240mg tren. Now the one thing I've learned about sub q shots is people inject way to much in one spot. I learned to do very small injects but I do alot of them for example I only inject .2ml to .3ml at a time and no more. I do this for 2 reasons. One I do it because I can't tell where the injection spot is normally after 1-2 days. The second reason is I can do the injections really close together this way (about 3-4 inches apart. So when I inject .8ml I do it in 3-4 injects. It's fast easy and I don't feel a thing. Normally I can't tell at all 24 hours later where I injected. Now another thing I learned is I cannot inject tren ace sub q unless I mix it in a 1:2 ratio with other oils or it burns like a bee sting. Something else I is I do not inject SubQ in the stomach. I do it in my thighs. I save my stomach for peptides, HCG, etc. Since Ive done it this way I've never had an issue with infection, irritation or anything. ** Note I just reread your post. Normally the most I inject SubQ aweek is 3.2ml aweek(.8ml 4× aweek, I feel I could push it up to 4ml's but if you inject more then that I.M is probably the best way unless you used your thighs and stomach as inject sites) or use SubQ and I.M which ive also done.

Last edited:
With Just Test and tren I'd use 27 gauge 5/8" and just rotate as many spots as possible. It's painless and limits scar tissue this way. Doing sub q spots all the time gets kind of weird..

Sub q shots should only be .1 - .2 cc max with slin pin into fat, don't pinch.
Anytime I go over .2 cc = lump, also injecting in lean areas like the delt don't work very well for sub-q. I have probably taken 100's of shots sub-q is you include GH and slin and my belly is fine, you need to rotate shots.

When pinning short esters ED there's no reason not to use insulin syringes IM

Mike Arnold talks plenty about this.

He advises 1/2 inch 29-31 gauge

But you can get away with smaller if your pin in low bodyfat areas and are careful.

You can use any muscle anywhere when using a small insulin syringe. I would not advise going more than .5 cc in one area.

the ace i use isn't thick by any means but i was rotating with 25g and i felt like 29 would be hard to push through, and i always heat the gear up too.

the ace i use isn't thick by any means but i was rotating with 25g and i felt like 29 would be hard to push through, and i always heat the gear up too.

A lot of people who aren't very experienced with slin pins think that it's hard to push through but it's really not.

take normal 3cc syringe with a 18 gauge needle fill it with whatever your going to use that day then start back loading your insulin pins with .5 cc in each one. Go intramuscular and push the insulin pin down on the skin where it causes a dimple when you take it off. If your rotating enough you won't cause scar tissue

A lot of people who aren't very experienced with slin pins think that it's hard to push through but it's really not.

take normal 3cc syringe with a 18 gauge needle fill it with whatever your going to use that day then start back loading your insulin pins with .5 cc in each one. Go intramuscular and push the insulin pin down on the skin where it causes a dimple when you take it off. If your rotating enough you won't cause scar tissue
Depends on the gear I do IM with slin pins for my wife cause the small dose .MCT based oils are no problem but GSO can be a bitch had some EQ couldn't even get half a CC out .
With Just Test and tren I'd use 27 gauge 5/8" and just rotate as many spots as possible. It's painless and limits scar tissue this way. Doing sub q spots all the time gets kind of weird..

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

All i know is in certain areas, if I don't get deep enough it's VERY hard to push through. I had serious trouble injecting my lats with a 5/8 needle. Also, when the slin pin is a full CC of oil, and you have the plunger sticking all the way out, something like a delt injection seems near impossible (For me at least) to get my hand that far down the pin and start pushing it in. Basically I guess .5CC would have to be my limit for hard to reach areas.

I have heard of people doing TRT and injecting subq. The reasoning for subq injections is the idea that it will help create more stable hormone levels since there is not as much blood flow when compared to muscle. In theory it will take much longer to be absorbed, which might lead to more stable hormone levels... Good for TRT where you are pinning once a week, or once every two weeks (I have seen FTM transexuals pinning as little as once a month).

In my experience, oil that leaks out of the muscle and into the surrounding fatty tissue creates a massive painful lump. The way I pin now is right before bed so I am not moving the muscle around. The idea is that the liquid will have a lower chance of leaking out.

G

I have heard of people doing TRT and injecting subq. The reasoning for subq injections is the idea that it will help create more stable hormone levels since there is not as much blood flow when compared to muscle. In theory it will take much longer to be absorbed, which might lead to more stable hormone levels... Good for TRT where you are pinning once a week, or once every two weeks (I have seen FTM transexuals pinning as little as once a month).

In my experience, oil that leaks out of the muscle and into the surrounding fatty tissue creates a massive painful lump. The way I pin now is right before bed so I am not moving the muscle around. The idea is that the liquid will have a lower chance of leaking out.

G

It's interesting that you say that because when I used to pin before bed I would almost ALWAYS wake up with a lump when pinning extra concentrated stuff (t500 in this case). When I pin PRE workout or just earlier in the day in general and moved around a lot the lumps seemed to not happen. Kind of the opposite of what you are saying.

All i know is in certain areas, if I don't get deep enough it's VERY hard to push through. I had serious trouble injecting my lats with a 5/8 needle. Also, when the slin pin is a full CC of oil, and you have the plunger sticking all the way out, something like a delt injection seems near impossible (For me at least) to get my hand that far down the pin and start pushing it in. Basically I guess .5CC would have to be my limit for hard to reach areas.

Heat the oil and you'll notice a very large difference on how easy it flows.
But yes, a full CC in a slin pin, can be challenging with the plunger so far out.

It's interesting that you say that because when I used to pin before bed I would almost ALWAYS wake up with a lump when pinning extra concentrated stuff (t500 in this case). When I pin PRE workout or just earlier in the day in general and moved around a lot the lumps seemed to not happen. Kind of the opposite of what you are saying.

What muscle were you hitting? If you were hitting your glute and laying on your back, that might have put pressure on that pocket of oil and it could have escaped. What I found that seemed to help the most is after pinning I would apply pressure for a few minutes.

Its a bit of bro science to be honest, I mean its hard to tell when the oil actually leaked out without some form of advanced imaging, which I personally don't have, haha.

Whatever works, works. I do know that when the oil leaks out and gets in the surrounding fatty tissue it causes pain and swelling, but that isn't to say there are other reasons for it as well. I have had the muscle get swollen and I have had the surrounding tissue get swollen. If the oil leaked out of the muscle, why would the muscle develop a painful swollen area? I have had it where I could not even flex the muscle!

G

What muscle were you hitting? If you were hitting your glute and laying on your back, that might have put pressure on that pocket of oil and it could have escaped. What I found that seemed to help the most is after pinning I would apply pressure for a few minutes.

Its a bit of bro science to be honest, I mean its hard to tell when the oil actually leaked out without some form of advanced imaging, which I personally don't have, haha.

Whatever works, works. I do know that when the oil leaks out and gets in the surrounding fatty tissue it causes pain and swelling, but that isn't to say there are other reasons for it as well. I have had the muscle get swollen and I have had the surrounding tissue get swollen. If the oil leaked out of the muscle, why would the muscle develop a painful swollen area? I have had it where I could not even flex the muscle!

G

Put it this way, after years of using 23G 1" for glutes, I built up enough scar tissue that I had to move on to 1.5" because oil from 1" was getting stuck and not dissipating very well at ALL. Fast forward another year of glute injects with a 1.5", and I have issues about 1 out of every 3 shots or so. I've been on Test 500 for a year, and I'm FINALLY about to run out, the concetrated gear is part of the problem, that's for sure.

Heat the oil and you'll notice a very large difference on how easy it flows.
But yes, a full CC in a slin pin, can be challenging with the plunger so far out.

Heated tren ace is pretty smooth, have still had issues in a couple of locations. But yeah as far as a DELT injection goes, trying to inject a fully backloaded insulin syringe and then get my hand around it to actually do the injection is a fkin nightmare

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads