mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The All Things 2023 Mr. Olympia Discussion Thread - News, Pics, Predictions etc.

Hany was over there with him last update i believe, but he mentioned on the podcast with CBUM that they had the visa and he would be in the states soon.

It’s sad for these guys who can’t get their Visa’s approved as I constantly see Milos posting about his guys on his personal page. So much work to go into a show with the “unknown”.

There was an article today from Fitness Volt where they were discussing having the future Olympia possibly overseas for business and PR reasons. Very hypothetical of course.

I loved the Ronnie and Jay days where it was the Olympia then the overseas shows they all did after. The placings sometimes would shift based on conditioning and was cool to see them battle it out over a few shows IMO.

Yeah, I loved the magazines where they would go over the MR.O and the European Grand Prix. It was like "bodybuilding season". Each guy would wax and wain throughout. It seems as time goes on you hear more stories from the bodybuilder like Kevin Levrone impersonating Ronnie drinking vodka type stuff that as fans you really enjoy hearing about. I also thought it allowed the competitors to kind of have random variables different than in their contest preps and you might seem some impressive physiques due to this.

Derek
Hadi
Andrew
Samson
Hunter
Nick

Dark horse.... Brandon Curry... if he's diced he could place 3-4

Im wondering on Brandon. He had a great physique and he had been quiet. His updates looks like a nice version of his physique but he would need to be on point or come in super large to make a wave.

Im wondering on Brandon. He had a great physique and he had been quiet. His updates looks like a nice version of his physique but he would need to be on point or come in super large to make a wave.
I don't think you can ever count out a former champion, but I think it will be tough for him to climb above all of these other guys. I believe the year Brandon won he was absolutely deserving and was clearly the best guy on that stage. And not to take anything away from his win, but I feel like he got a slight bit lucky that Ramy was off (or just hadnt made that slight jump that he made the next year) and Shawn wasn't allowed to compete.

CBum going to kill classic again, wonder if he hangs it up after this year as he has hinted at or keeps rolling. He really took it to the next level last year.
My gut tells me CBUM hangs it up after this year. He’s had several setbacks this prep and so much going on with injuries, his autoimmune issues and being an owner at RAW. And he looks rough in this years prep. I couldn’t blame him one bit. 5 titles in classic will be hard for anyone to top. But who knows.

Not a huge Physique guy but anyone think Buendia can make the comeback?
I think he will see it through, but the competition is so intense now I don’t see him placing high. I couldn’t even tell you the top guys names as I don’t follow it. Lol

Not a huge Physique guy but anyone think Buendia can make the comeback?
I thought he was going to compete last year? I think he can make a come-back but I don't think he should as the competition is staying young and he is getting older. Leave the legacy alone and do what Jay Cutler did, an online fitness comeback compared to competing. I also have a hard time getting past the idea he has hit women he dated. Idk.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws