mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The All Things 2023 Mr. Olympia Discussion Thread - News, Pics, Predictions etc.

While it suck’s for fans to not see these guys compete and for their contracts/income, I think it’s very smart and responsible that they are stepping back and sharing this instead of pushing through and burying it like so many competitors do.

When you are in those final weeks it’s a fine line to know what’s suffering as part of the process and what is suffering from health issues.

Matt is big on testing with his athletes at Revive now and does CPET test, comprehensive work ups and am sure he and Brett are on-top of this. As bodybuilders our day and life is centered around food and digestion. We walk that fine line of ensuring it’s always 100% so we can keep feeding food to maintain the size.

While it suck’s for fans to not see these guys compete and for their contracts/income, I think it’s very smart and responsible that they are stepping back and sharing this instead of pushing through and burying it like so many competitors do.

When you are in those final weeks it’s a fine line to know what’s suffering as part of the process and what is suffering from health issues.

Matt is big on testing with his athletes at Revive now and does CPET test, comprehensive work ups and am sure he and Brett are on-top of this. As bodybuilders our day and life is centered around food and digestion. We walk that fine line of ensuring it’s always 100% so we can keep feeding food to maintain the size.
it is pretty cool to see in the comments pretty much every pro bodybuilder on the planet commenting saying "You made the right call" and get better soon. It sucks as a fan to not be able to see him up there on the stage and no his heartbreak for having to pull out, but really happy to see him make the right call, and not end up harming himself further or worse. Every death or premature ending to a career in this sport is one too many

That is the same type of stuff Cedric was saying prior to him having his cardiac event. He couldn't digest food and similar stuff.
probably from the really low doses that they use
But it's important to keep in mind McMillan was hospitalized due to heart issues from covid, had nonstop hiccups (part of the digestion problems) from being on a ventilator, and in his mid-40s was still 300lbs. and using tren and anadrol.

Trying to connect Wilkin's current issues to McMillan's when all we know about Wilkin is what he's shared is an extreme leap.

But it's important to keep in mind McMillan was hospitalized due to heart issues from covid, had nonstop hiccups (part of the digestion problems) from being on a ventilator, and in his mid-40s was still 300lbs. and using tren and anadrol.

Trying to connect Wilkin's current issues to McMillan's when all we know about Wilkin is what he's shared is an extreme leap.

indeed

You are right. I wasn't trying to diagnose him but just mentioning the similarity. I don't know much about Wilkins at all. It just rung a bell in my head and I think he is smart to shut down and focus on health.

probably from the really low doses that they use
He is probably eating the wrong type of potato.

I'd like to see the taller guys in a lineup...krizo, Samson, Andrew, presti, clahar

Top 3 in no order, I would bet hadi, Derek, samson.

Nicks lower body just throws off his symmetry esp when he's in a lineup with guys who are more balanced/symmetry

I think the open is between hadi and Derek.. the 212 will come down to Angel and shaun.. classic I have no idea and honestly don't pay attention to it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws