over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The diets almost over. Now What?

here is the thing robot

A claim of 25 pounds of muscle synthesized in 4 weeks and PHIL says "good work".

Fuck me. Sorry champs, the human body can't do it. What you got going on there is a shit load of water inside the cell.

If you start at 200 pounds and 4% contest weight you can put on 30 pounds of pure fat and be 12.6% add add some nice testosterone to puff up the muscle for another 15 pounds with water and maybe 5 pounds of muscle and you've got your 50 pound weight gain. Not that there's anything wrong with 5 pounds of lean muscle but

That's about a 10:1 ratio of weight gain to muscle gain while PHIL and company pokes fun at my 3:1 ratio of weight to muscle gain.

I smell bullshit.

Ok here is the difference. You have been working out for 2.5 years. Good for you. I myself have been pumping weights for 16 + years -- and that is on the low side compared to a lot of the guys here. This has been a huge part of our lives. And there is such a thing as muscle memory, and if you have been doing this lifestyle for long enough, it gets easier and easier to manipulate your body to your liking. 25 pounds in 4 weeks can def happen -- no of course it is not all muscle, a lot of it is water, but he most likely had the muscle cells there to be volumized in the first place. People who just juice up without much muscle and do not work out much will have some water retention, but will hold it in weird places. Yes they will gain some muscle -- a lot more if they worked hard to break down the fibers so the nitrogen can come into play. You are a newbie to this game, and it shows. What is really insulting is that you post like you are a long time vet or seasoned competitor, and have this condescending tone accompanying it. You need to read a lot more, and post less. If you post they should be questions or feedback based on real experience. If you do not like the answers do not get mad. Most folks here will be respectful, but if you get all defensive and start to come off like a prick, you are going to get served. A great example is Aeliop, an other bro who knows his shit. He was contructive and helpful, and you basically gave him the finger. So he was brutally honest, (the difference being he was constructive vs brutal) and it stung. That was not his original intent. You are not going to get much farther by thinking you know everything. You don't. Either do I. But I know I know more than you. When someone like Phil chimes in, know what I do? I read and listen to his words. I learn. I do not lash out at him and then try to parrot information later. You are trying do hard to identify as a bber. Nothing wrong with that, but be a realist. I commend you man, I really do; for the change in your life. That is a huge step in the right direction. But do not break out the annointing oil so soon and think you are somewhere you are not. Remember, we are all trying to improve, constantly. You are just getting started man! 2.5 years has just been an introduction into the world of moving metal. And now you are trying to figure out the diet. GREAT. This is prob the hardest thing to do -- trying to nail down exactly how and what your body responds to the best. This will take time, and trial and error. I only WISH that I knew what I know now back when I began. If I had this wonderful board and its members at my disposal at the start of my lifting, I could have cut a lot of unecessary myths/scams/lies out. A majority of this board (and I mean a large percentage) composes of people who have been serious athletes their whole lives. I could do a board "shuffle" of the member names and prob 7 outta 10 times the person I "picked" would make the average person gape at them in public. The average member here is going to turn heads at the beach, and have ppl approach them in the gym. This is not some arrogant internet idealogy, this is fact. You want to get in where you fit in? Listen and learn. :cool:

If you start at 200 pounds and 4% contest weight you can put on 30 pounds of pure fat and be 12.6%

200lb and 4% thats 8lb of fat

8+30= 38lb of fat

body weight 230 = 2.3lb per %

38 / 2.3 = 16.52 %

i've been training for about 18 years , mostly for power , I just reciently started getting serious about dropping bodyfat , I always thought that I'dd bulk up through the winter and diet it down in the spring , well i always ended up being big and fat all year.
I've done some studdying and reached out to some folks who know their shit for assistance and eventualy relized that I needed to hire sombody that knows theirs shit to help me.

this year I'm on the right track to get lean enough to compete in my first show without trying to kill myself dieting to do it.

bro , its easy to be big , strong and fat , i've been their for over a decade. if being big strong and lean was easy everybody would be their.

seriously man packing on 10-15lb of FAT through over eating the wrong stuff will not yield more muscle in the end , just more trouble and headaches when you try to get lean , now gaining 15-20lbs of water and a little bit of fat is a far better way to go about it if you think getting leaner and bigger is not possible ((which it is))

you have gotten alot of solid advice here bro and some brutal truth. you have made some great gains in changing your body , don't blow the effort by "strapping on the feed bag". find your maintaince calorie needs then bump it up a little

ok robot....you want to be a bber...then listen up. MUSCLE MEMORY! learn it...love it...live it!!lol

ive been as heavy as 270lb before. after a few months off after a show...i hit the gym and did gain SOLID wt!! its ok if you dont believe it. if i couldnt gain any real muscle like you....id be pissed too!!!

i love it when newbies think they know so much. i was one of them back in the day and took my lumps on here like you are now....but you will be a better bber for it and have a better body too.

so for now...do what you are doing, we will do what we do. we will get better. you wont. we will be in magazines. you wont. we will continue to do well in shows. you will never get onstage.

it was nice to meet you robot.

love
lucian.

ok robot...
so for now...do what you are doing, we will do what we do. we will get better. you wont. we will be in magazines. you wont. we will continue to do well in shows. you will never get onstage.

it was nice to meet you robot.

love
lucian.

LOL , more brutal honesty.

Ok here is the difference. You have been working out for 2.5 years. Good for you. I myself have been pumping weights for 16 + years -- and that is on the low side compared to a lot of the guys here. This has been a huge part of our lives. And there is such a thing as muscle memory, and if you have been doing this lifestyle for long enough, it gets easier and easier to manipulate your body to your liking. 25 pounds in 4 weeks can def happen -- no of course it is not all muscle, a lot of it is water, but he most likely had the muscle cells there to be volumized in the first place. People who just juice up without much muscle and do not work out much will have some water retention, but will hold it in weird places. Yes they will gain some muscle -- a lot more if they worked hard to break down the fibers so the nitrogen can come into play. You are a newbie to this game, and it shows. What is really insulting is that you post like you are a long time vet or seasoned competitor, and have this condescending tone accompanying it. You need to read a lot more, and post less. If you post they should be questions or feedback based on real experience. If you do not like the answers do not get mad. Most folks here will be respectful, but if you get all defensive and start to come off like a prick, you are going to get served. A great example is Aeliop, an other bro who knows his shit. He was contructive and helpful, and you basically gave him the finger. So he was brutally honest, (the difference being he was constructive vs brutal) and it stung. That was not his original intent. You are not going to get much farther by thinking you know everything. You don't. Either do I. But I know I know more than you. When someone like Phil chimes in, know what I do? I read and listen to his words. I learn. I do not lash out at him and then try to parrot information later. You are trying do hard to identify as a bber. Nothing wrong with that, but be a realist. I commend you man, I really do; for the change in your life. That is a huge step in the right direction. But do not break out the annointing oil so soon and think you are somewhere you are not. Remember, we are all trying to improve, constantly. You are just getting started man! 2.5 years has just been an introduction into the world of moving metal. And now you are trying to figure out the diet. GREAT. This is prob the hardest thing to do -- trying to nail down exactly how and what your body responds to the best. This will take time, and trial and error. I only WISH that I knew what I know now back when I began. If I had this wonderful board and its members at my disposal at the start of my lifting, I could have cut a lot of unecessary myths/scams/lies out. A majority of this board (and I mean a large percentage) composes of people who have been serious athletes their whole lives. I could do a board "shuffle" of the member names and prob 7 outta 10 times the person I "picked" would make the average person gape at them in public. The average member here is going to turn heads at the beach, and have ppl approach them in the gym. This is not some arrogant internet idealogy, this is fact. You want to get in where you fit in? Listen and learn. :cool:
damn IVAN great post bro! WOW.

Ivan - no wonder you're sittin' pretty in the banner at the top as featured member. This is a great post that brings it all into perspective.

Robot - good work on the improvements. Keep going in that direction. The idea I think you are missing is that you can gain muscle while you lose fat. Each of these variables do not have to act independently, so long as other things are held constant and in good, healthy proportions (ie diet, training, rest, and maybe eventually increase supplements). There are some great guys on here giving solid advice, yet you have a very narrow-minded view on the way that you think things ought to be done. For example, Phil has forgotten more than you'll ever know in this game - take some time to think about what he has said (both in this thread and others) and consider adjusting things. Either way, I wish you the best of luck.

LMAO. I dont think the Bot is comin back.

... Do you think I've gone crying to my mommy? Since this has mostly become a circle jerk I didn't think I needed to stick my nose in more than once a day or so.

Carry on.

Robot, your just messing with everybody right? Your doing this to stir up people, right?

I know you can't seriously beleive that you have more knowledge that these guys with better physics.

If you are serious, honestly you did a good job of bringing your weight down, but that's really all I can honestly compliment you on. I think you would fare better in a different forum, but here at PM you really have alot to accomplish before you can give advice, or spread any knowledge.

What I'm getting from robot is that you think these guys owe you something, just by the title of your thread "diet's over now what" it seems like you have no respect for these bbers and pro's here... I know youre type bc my dad is the same way... these guys are genuinely trying to help you and you are bickering worse than a women on her period... I tried the feedbag approach and was 245 and puffy I cut to 215 lean and did things the right way and now am 232ish and double my strength when I was 245....you believe what you want but MAJORITY RULES my friend.

... Do you think I've gone crying to my mommy? Since this has mostly become a circle jerk I didn't think I needed to stick my nose in more than once a day or so.

Carry on.

and yet here you are posting again my friend ....

so i guess your mommy said Buck up and listen to the Men of the board and stop crying about how jacked up you are. go learn something! :)

but for real bro .... we are messing with you a little bit but its all in good fun and honestly did you learn anything from this thread?

lucian

we can't have a circle jerk without a pivot man:p

(click "quote" , insert snappy reply)

btw robotic guy...the diet NEVER ends. it just changes form! its a lifestyle.... not a DIET!

5 pages of bitterness and know-it-all attitude from Robot, and still the main question IMO remains unanswered: why in the world does he consider his fat loss quest "almost over"? :confused:

I mean he wants to stop where Alex A, Shelby, Mainevent or Lenny, just to name a few, would consider themselves 52 weeks out from even beginning to diet down... :eek:

Just saying. :cool:

5 pages of bitterness and know-it-all attitude from Robot, and still the main question IMO remains unanswered: why in the world does he consider his fat loss quest "almost over"? :confused:

I mean he wants to stop where Alex A, Shelby, Mainevent or Lenny, just to name a few, would consider themselves 52 weeks out from even beginning to diet down... :eek:

Just saying. :cool:

I agree! What's the point helping idiots like that and giving us the bitterness and attitude. Might as well fuck off and go somewhere else!!!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws