advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

the difference between HGHs (red, blue, yellow top, etc)

EnhancedGenetix

Newbies
whats the real difference between all the different tops? I heard that blue and yellow are the same quality wise, just different underground labs putting different tops on it. red is better? and what about jinotropin? arent they all underground labs from china?

The main difference is how the plastic in the tops reflects specific wavelengths of light, this is how some are made to be "yellow" "blue" "green" etc.

Hope this helps.

The main difference is how the plastic in the tops reflects specific wavelengths of light, this is how some are made to be "yellow" "blue" "green" etc.

Hope this helps.

QUITE ACCURATE ACTUALLY

no difference

I just recieved red tops for the first time. I noticed there is basically no foam compared to the blues and yellows I have had before. Any thoughts? I have heard foam can possibly relate to potency.

If you are talking about the red thanks, they are the only ones I've had out of many many generics that are consistantly and noticably stronger.

Hope this helps.

awesome way to put it!!!! LOL

us pharma grade i know you pay more. but you always get yur moneys worth

haha thats what i figured, regarding the difference between the blues and yellows.

in regards to the red thankotropins, do they have a label? or do they come unlabeled like the blues and yellows?

They have lables if they're from the remailer but direct I believe come blank but you have the option to get them on a second shipment.

Good thread I have been wondering this myself .

what's also confusing is the ND blue tops, supposedly their HGH is better than the other blues. its all confusing, I just don't see how those chinese underground labs dont just forge the thanktropins or ND blue tops then and sell em for a higher price. wish there was a cheap way to test the HGH ive got

I have heard foam can possibly relate to potency.

It's simple science. Yes, bubbles must accompany GH. In other words, if you agitate the vial, i.e. shake it and little or no bubbles occur, then you have little or no GH present in your vial.

An example - Soap is protein. In liquid form, shake it up and you'll obtain bubbles which linger around for a very long time. GH is another very strong protein. Shake it up and you'll obtain a similar result. Again if not, then it's either extremely weak or void of protein = GH.

It's simple science. Yes, bubbles must accompany GH. In other words, if you agitate the vial, i.e. shake it and little or no bubbles occur, then you have little or no GH present in your vial.

An example - Soap is protein. In liquid form, shake it up and you'll obtain bubbles which linger around for a very long time. GH is another very strong protein. Shake it up and you'll obtain a similar result. Again if not, then it's either extremely weak or void of protein = GH.

I don't know if I buy this bubble theory, but supposing it's true, most fake GH test results are just albumin, which I believe would bubble also.

I don't know if I buy this bubble theory,

It really doesn't matter whether or not you buy into this "theory" as you're speaking out of ignorance. However for starters, it's not a theory, it's science.

The below was taken from: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f.../47306-hygetropin-yellow-tops.html#post581117

1. HGH is a very powerful protein! Why does this matter? How about an example...if I were to sell you a bottle of soap and you decided to shake it up,...what would you think if that shaking produced no bubbles? What if you shook the bottle up vigorously, over and over again and still no bubbles? Pretty weak solution, right? I'd even be considering if it was even soap?!?

This rule applies when it comes to proteins! It's been said, where there's smoke, there's fire! Well, where there's bubbles, there's protein! The flip side of the coin is also true,...No bubbles = No protein!! No protein = No HGH. There is no way around this fact. This is also the very reason why IF you are not careful with pharm grade, bubbles begin to form in the vial.

Many blue, yellow and greens are hell to produce bubbles! Give it a try if you think I'm off on this. FYI - I've never been able to produce more than a few (larger size) bubbles in some of these generics by simply giving them a good shake! Nope. However there was one exception - One day, a vial fell from the top of my fridge and impacted on my tile - it smacked so hard I thought it broke. Of course I was shocked to see when I picked it up, that it had numerous bubbles (large and small), however sadly they quickly broke up. Not good!

A brief explanation of the necessary bubbles HGH must have: When proteins exist and are introduced to water/air, stimulation of the solution will cause protein molecules to cluster around newly formed air pockets, thus creating bubbles which remain intact and not quickly/easily dissipate.

Now here's one important point: More protein = more protein molecules, capable of creating more lingering bubbles in varied sizes, even frothy. Less protein = LESS bubbles. No proteins = No bubbles.

Bottom line - by visual examination, we can conclude the existence or even the lack of proteins existent in a particular solution, i.e. HGH in this case.

2. Some say they've received nice results using the generics! Great! At least that tells us GH or something similar (IGF-1 even) is in our solution. FYI - IGF-1 is cheaper to manufacture than HGH and will also raise IGF levels (if this is how you chose to test). However just because we're receiving GH benefits, doesn't mean our GH is potent. Even low doses of GH have been shown to produce results.

In fact, while most of these generics contain HGH, in many cases, there's only trace amounts. Am I saying if I shake up one vial and it produces a vast amount of foam like bubbles and then shake up another and it only produces half the amount, is the second vial 1/2 the potency? Well, all things being equal, basically YES. Think of it like this, one protein molecule is capable of clinging to and retaining an air bubble for a specified duration. While two protein molecules may either cluster to one bubble OR may decide to cling to two different bubbles. This sequence multiplies with the addition of protein, i.e. more protein = more bubbles capable.
==========================================================

Taken from: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...7306-hygetropin-yellow-tops-2.html#post581685

Every, and I mean every pharm grade FDA approved HGH is able to create bubbles (if you're not careful) upon reconstitution and any other time after recon you feel the need to agitate the vial - that is of course, just as long as the protein isn't dead. This is simply a problem (or tell-tale sign) of protein, which HGH is.

For instance, Nutropin mentions:**broken link removed**
"swirl the vial with a gentle rotary motion until the powder is completely dissolved. Don't shake the vial after the medication has been reconstituted. Because Nutropin is a protein, shaking can result in a cloudy or hazy solution.
And
"If you see any air bubbles, wait until they rise to the surface and disappear before continuing."

Note: Nutropin's protein (HGH) may produce bubbles if not careful! Does ours??

Another legit (FDA) HGH manufacturer, Serostim states for reconstitution: **broken link removed**
"Insert the needle through the center of the rubber stopper into the Serostim® vial. Slowly and gently push the plunger, allowing the diluent to flow down the side of the vial. Do not squirt the diluent because this will make the solution foamy. If it becomes foamy, let it sit until the bubbles disappear and the liquid becomes clear."

Now if "foam" sounds a bit much, I can testify that it's not. Here's a link to a page which explains *why* proteins create bubbles/foam. It's not fancy, but it makes the point I think anyone can understand (skip down to the illustrations for speed):
**broken link removed**

There are more websites of legit HGH manufacturers which discuss these matters.
==========================================================

Lastly, so this isn't misunderstood - Just because agitation of a vial creates/forms bubbles does not necessarily mean that existing protein is GH. Actually that substance could be many things. However you can not have one without the other - both are required for GH to be present.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear