over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Landmark Education Forum

SOCOM

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has anyone attended The Landmark Education Forum?

It's supposed to last 4 days but im still unclear about what its about.

it is awesome, I did it when I was a teen 2 times! and kept on going with alot of their other programs. It has helped me immensely, I wish I could tell you all about it. but its so individual that it cant really be defined. what I would say is day one, you will be like... wtf.... day 2 you will be pissed at everybody and everything.... day 3 you will be like the most excited powerful individual on the planet. Honestly, it was one of the best things I have ever done for myself. If you have any questions or anything shoot me a PM.:)

i did the forum and it was an amazing change. But, you have to practice to keep it up.... PM with any questions.... It def takes you out of your comfort zone.... just go in with an open mind

Thanks for the feedback.

I was invited by my uncle who offered to pay $400 for 4 days of Forum, so I figured what do I have to loose.

It wasnt til I ran into an ex-MARINE/current Sheriff Deputy working with the Gang Unit in Compton,CA who put it all in perspective to me. Pretty much told me if it was something that was in my best interest and someone else was willing to pay for the class for me what was holding me back, and he offered to give me $400 out of his own pocket if I didnt feel like it had any impact on me come sunday at 4pm.

So I took him up on his offer and my first day is Dec, 4th.

They didnt really explain what went on for 3 days because it was hard to explain and an individual thing.

Im pretty open minded and the only thing im worried about is having to go up on the microphone infront of 150+ people. :eek:

My ex went because of pressure from his sister (who loved it). He (my ex) hated it and said it was a little like a creepy cult. It sounds like if you are very self-aware and have already worked through a lot yourself, it will not be worth it. But a lot of people seem to have been helped a lot by it, so give it a try.

I have not done the landmark forum yet, but I know several people who have and they have told me its the most powerful and life changing thing that they have done. Landmark is a little harsh at times, but its for a good reason. Some people call it a cult because they want you to sign up your friends and family and they call you and want you to become part of their staff and help out. But if you tell them to stop calling you, they will.

I have done similar work (but kind of different) based on the lifespring work and I can tell you that it will change your life if your committed to changing your life for the better. From my experience (taking basic, advanced, leadership, and staffing 3 classes), it doesn't have very much to do with being self-aware. These programs are for people who want to improve their lives, it doesn't mean you need to have any big problems or your not successful in your life.

I would without a doubt recommend the work to you and everyone else.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear