over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The over 40 high dosage thread

I'm laughably mild at this point. Turned 37 a few months ago and I stay on 180mgs of test all year (my rx dose). There have been some times off and on I'll go to 250 but honestly that has been very, very rare. From roughly March-July I'll add something in. It is one of either 100mgs deca, 200mgs mast, or my all time favorite 200-300mgs primo which if my primo is real I'll take up to 300-500mgs or so for 6-8 weeks. If it's up to me it will be hgh, mk, test and primo forever. With good diet and cardio my bloods IMPROVED on the primo. I don't think the primo made me healthier it's just that I made healthier choices and the primo didn't get in the way like other aas would to me getting healthier.

I've been as heavy as 272 (fat as shit but a ton of muscle), my most "bodybuilder" look was probalby 240 and now I'm right around 215-220. Quite lean, but much downsized. I really should probably get down to 200 pounds as I'm convinced the body weight is the biggest issue. We really don't see as many of the smaller guys dropping dead, even when taking decently high doses. I'm sort of at the point I don't want to take anything where i have to "mitigate the risks" I want to live in a way where I have optimal health no matter what I'm taking.

Again, my doses I know are laughable and I'm not going to gain muscle at this point. At this point I maintain and give a little "bump" during the warmer months.

Oh ok. What made you stop with JT?
No reason, I always do my own thing every so often. When you go to college and take a course do you not have to take a test in that course? Same thing applys here.

I'm laughably mild at this point. Turned 37 a few months ago and I stay on 180mgs of test all year (my rx dose). There have been some times off and on I'll go to 250 but honestly that has been very, very rare. From roughly March-July I'll add something in. It is one of either 100mgs deca, 200mgs mast, or my all time favorite 200-300mgs primo which if my primo is real I'll take up to 300-500mgs or so for 6-8 weeks. If it's up to me it will be hgh, mk, test and primo forever. With good diet and cardio my bloods IMPROVED on the primo. I don't think the primo made me healthier it's just that I made healthier choices and the primo didn't get in the way like other aas would to me getting healthier.

I've been as heavy as 272 (fat as shit but a ton of muscle), my most "bodybuilder" look was probalby 240 and now I'm right around 215-220. Quite lean, but much downsized. I really should probably get down to 200 pounds as I'm convinced the body weight is the biggest issue. We really don't see as many of the smaller guys dropping dead, even when taking decently high doses. I'm sort of at the point I don't want to take anything where i have to "mitigate the risks" I want to live in a way where I have optimal health no matter what I'm taking.

Again, my doses I know are laughable and I'm not going to gain muscle at this point. At this point I maintain and give a little "bump" during the warmer months.
No reason at all to believe you can’t build muscle at 37

No reason at all to believe you can’t build muscle at 37

Oh no sorry I didn't mean it like that. I totally agree I could. I just meant that I have goals pulling in different directions that won't allow it. IE purposely losing weight which at my level of leanness involves purposeful loss of muscle and overall it probably makes sense to get even lighter and lose another 20 pounds. My "big time" dose at this point is literally adding 100mgs deca or 200mgs primo to my trt.

Don't get me wrong I'm not looking for a pity party this is all purposeful that I'm going after opposing goals. You are 1000% correct I have zero doubt I could jump on a mild cycle and re-grain a bunch of muscle and at this point have one of my best looks.

Oh no sorry I didn't mean it like that. I totally agree I could. I just meant that I have goals pulling in different directions that won't allow it. IE purposely losing weight which at my level of leanness involves purposeful loss of muscle and overall it probably makes sense to get even lighter and lose another 20 pounds. My "big time" dose at this point is literally adding 100mgs deca or 200mgs primo to my trt.

Don't get me wrong I'm not looking for a pity party this is all purposeful that I'm going after opposing goals. You are 1000% correct I have zero doubt I could jump on a mild cycle and re-grain a bunch of muscle and at this point have one of my best looks.

You make a lot of great points. it's refreshing to hear you are pulling in a different direction and now health is more of a priority.

How do you look and feel when you add 200mg of primo to your TRT? Without any changes in nutrition or training, do you notice any weight gain, fullness, leanness, strength....., different look??

This is a great thread...what we do when we are young(chasing size, status, a look) vs what we do at 40+(when priorities change) is night and day for many of Us
Currently:
Test 400mg
Deca 100mg
Adex 1mg(EOD)
GH 3iu
Always plan to go back on a heavy cycle...but never do...pinning once a week is enough

Reactions: D2
You make a lot of great points. it's refreshing to hear you are pulling in a different direction and now health is more of a priority.

How do you look and feel when you add 200mg of primo to your TRT? Without any changes in nutrition or training, do you notice any weight gain, fullness, leanness, strength....., different look??

I won't act all high and mighty it has been a brain screw getting smaller and smaller. Plus, I do go to therapy for "Illness anxiety disorder". I don't just get "nervous" about health if I get a swollen lymph node I'll spend 100 hours researching, join lymphoma support groups, etc. etc. In the past 18 months I've thought I've had kidney failure, heart failure, brain tumor, lung cancer, skin cancer, and lymphoma. So yeah...some of this was mentally it's better for me to get smaller and forgo ped's to any decent degree for my mental health.

Back to your question....I notice quite a bit because I honestly never go over my rx'd 180mgs test. Two shots a week of 90mgs and sometimes I drop it do 120mgs/week so anything added I feel. Even 100mgs of deca like I did last year I felt. For primo I add 200mgs for a couple months and then will bump to 300-400 as you don't feel a lot on 200. That said...I feel something for sure...enough to justify the money. I don't think if I was cycling on and off even moderate cycles I'd feel much. But, again, I'm accustomed to 120-180mgs of test 7 months straight so if I add 200mgs primo or 100mgs deca or 150-200 mast I notice it for sure. With 200-300 primo my strength will slowly go up, sense of well being is improved big time, and over time a harder and more vascular look.

It's also why I knew right away my primo was fake last year (not a sponsor here). If I jab a cc of what should be 250mgs primo and it's 150mgs tren and 100 eq I know pretty quick lol.

You are are thinking in terms of total volume injected and not dosage.

How long have you been on aas for? Its not uncommon for new guys to say "3 ccs" of whatever.

When you're talking volume, the rest of us have no frame of reference for what that means. Could be 300mg, 750mg, or even 1500mg.

Am I the only one who thinks in terms of shots and CC than mg?

Looking back I remember I felt fantastic cruising on 200 mgs of TPP. I may have to start doing that again. Forever. Now to find some.

The way I see it there are 4 main spots you can pin volume. Right and left glute and quads you also only really
pin each one about once a week so as to prevent painful hemotomia issues. So really you are talking 2.5cc (more comfortable than 3) 1-4 times a week depending how serious you are taking it. On average a cc is 250mg so I figure 600mg 2-4 times per week or 1200-2400mg a week. I would always assume half is test and the other half is a mix EQ and Masteron being typical.

Dieting down currently, I'm POSSIBLY 12 weeks out today. Pre-contest stack is
300mg test E/wk
600mg EQ/wk
100mg tren ace/EOD
.5mg arimadex 2x/wk

Fat burners
300mg inj. L-carnitine per day (just started)
20mg yohimbine hcl per day
Cjc with dac/EOD...ipamorelin 2x per day
Lots of coffee

300 MG L-carntine will make you an extra horny boy if that's Synthetek? I love that shit!

Rite now for me it’s sustanon 250- 500mg range And tren 50 mg.
Per week, not per day.
Interesting that you use Sustanon. I was lead to believe T levels are all over the place because of the mixed esters.

60 years old run 85mg split with cup and prop 2x per week. Cant wait to retire so I can train hard again. Working is way over rated lol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear