over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

the perfect supplement....

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
anyone ever heard of todd swinney? he was the maryland chairman a few years ago and just happens to be the guy who helped kevin levrone with his diet all along. he has some really great phylosipies and recipies that make dieting easier. check out his perfect supplement...

**broken link removed**

god bless
lucian

What is this supp Lucian? Cant bring the page up.

well you all should just join and check it out ;)

well he has a way of doing things he explains that eating a certain way can make you loose fat and grow at the same time. we all saw it work w levrone and now i am personaly doing it......i didnt believe it but hey what am i going to do tell him and kevin no i wont try it? :eek:
i went from 205lb to 235 lb in the last 6 weeks. and im leaner than when i started. when i get some pics ill post em even ask doubler everyone in the gym is askin me what im doing and talking about how i am gaining. and im not even training that heavy!!!!! im saving my joints and growing. im very happy with how this works. doubler just tore his peck but before he was up to 192lb. thats about 30lb he gained and he remained lean and veiny. we are eating a lot of food........check it out.

god bless
lucian

well he has a way of doing things he explains that eating a certain way can make you loose fat and grow at the same time. we all saw it work w levrone and now i am personaly doing it......i didnt believe it but hey what am i going to do tell him and kevin no i wont try it? :eek:
i went from 205lb to 235 lb in the last 6 weeks. and im leaner than when i started. when i get some pics ill post em even ask doubler everyone in the gym is askin me what im doing and talking about how i am gaining. and im not even training that heavy!!!!! im saving my joints and growing. im very happy with how this works. doubler just tore his peck but before he was up to 192lb. thats about 30lb he gained and he remained lean and veiny. we are eating a lot of food........check it out.

god bless
lucian

so you gained 30 pounds of pure muscle in 6 weeks just by using a supplement?

Sorry bro but thats even more outrageous than Muscletech claims...

so you gained 30 pounds of pure muscle in 6 weeks just by using a supplement?

Sorry bro but thats even more outrageous than Muscletech claims...

nope nothing i bought at gnc!!! i got done w the maryland and gained only 5 lb on purpose i kept my wt down. i listened to kevin and did not get bigger just for the hell of it. i stayed on my diet, and dropped my training intensity and volume. manitained 205 from 200. then increased my training, my foods (certain foods.) and began some supplements. it wasnt one supplement that put the wt on. its a system. and it is muscle i am regaining. i have been as heavy as 273lb when i was 22 yr old. and i wasnt fat then. but it was much easier for the muscle memory to work this time using this new way. sorry if there was some confusion.

doubler care to chime in??? i dont think these guys believe me!!!

nope nothing i bought at gnc!!! i got done w the maryland and gained only 5 lb on purpose i kept my wt down. i listened to kevin and did not get bigger just for the hell of it. i stayed on my diet, and dropped my training intensity and volume. manitained 205 from 200. then increased my training, my foods (certain foods.) and began some supplements. it wasnt one supplement that put the wt on. its a system. and it is muscle i am regaining. i have been as heavy as 273lb when i was 22 yr old. and i wasnt fat then. but it was much easier for the muscle memory to work this time using this new way. sorry if there was some confusion.

aha i see.
Its def possible with muscle memory.

alright Lucian, i signed up, now where is this article you promisd, I want to learn this process.

dude fuck ok i joined but i still cant find that thread.....

nvm i found it lol its actually under "articles" not hardcore bodybuilding

:cool:

Can someone copy and paste it please! Is it copyrighted or something, fuckin A??!!

I'll post it in a minute,but whats the big news here its just a regular diet right?

The Perfect Supplement
UST read!

(It does exist, I found it!)

As bodybuilders, powerlifters, fitness or figure athletes, we‘re constantly traveling down the trail of pursuit for the “perfect supplement”. Just what is the “perfect supplement” and does it currently exist on the market with no ban in sight? The answer to both of those questions is YES!

To begin with you should know immediately that it’s formulated to build lean mass and burn stored body fat. It provides all the essential and protective nutrients you body needs for optimum health and peak performance including protein, carbohydrates, essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, electrolytes and antioxidants.

One point of perfection with this is that it is a slow-release energy source, one that builds and re-builds muscle glycogen stores for endurance and stamina as well as for repair, recovery and ultimately growth. It also has the unique ability to increase your metabolism and it contains fiber to keep your digestive system in good working order.

This supplement also contains amino acids including the branched chain aminos and other essential amino acids to help synthesize protein for muscular growth. What’s more, it helps prevent sports anemia, electrolyte imbalances and plain old over training which is too common place.

Is there really such a thing Todd? Honestly, come on now, one that does it all, one that will transform my physique and boost my performance to levels that I’ve only dreamed of until now? You bet, it’s called FOOD! That’s right good old food! Think about it.

For starters, it does build mass and keep you lean, as long as you choose foods that partition to muscle and energy stores and not to fat deposits. Your food should come from lean proteins, starchy carbohydrates and fibrous carbohydrates. During the growth phase of your training, you need at least 1 to 1.5 grams of lean protein from things like egg whites, white meat chicken/turkey, or fish. You’ll get an extra ¼ to ½ gram of protein per pound of bodyweight from the carbohydrates you consume. Protein supplies amino acids for growth and they are the building blocks for every cell in the body.

Starchy carbohydrates include oatmeal, potatoes, sweet potatoes, brown or wild rice, corn, beans, peas and other unrefined grains. In addition to supplying vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, these foods give you energy to train and the ability to recover quickly.

Fibrous carbs include asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, spinach and any other type of “salad” vegetable. Besides providing fiber in abundance, these foods also supply an abundant amount of vitamins, minerals, electrolytes and antioxidants. During pre-contest training or time to lean out, you should adjust your intake of starchy carbs and fibrous carbs to help burn more stored body fat.

Next on the lists of musts are Essential Fatty Acids. Each day something as simple as one teaspoon up to a tablespoon of unsaturated oil will be fine. Personally I like a blended EFA oil that provides Omega 3, Omega 6 and Omega 9 fatty acids. Muscle is about a 4 to 1 ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3 and skin has no Omega 3’s. Be sure you’re getting enough GLA. These nutrients are involved in many biological functions.

Its one thing to select the right foods and yet another to know how to properly combine them to build your metabolism. Each meal should contain at least one lean protein source, one or two starchy carbs and one or two fibrous carbs. Vary your foods. You don’t do the same workout each time you visit the gym do you? Why? Because your body will adapt and stop responding. Why then eat the same food at the same time of day each day? That’s like wiping before you poop, just don’t make no sense!

You should structure your meal plan so that you eat at least 5 good meals per day and up to 7 depending on your schedule. Space your meals at two to three hour intervals and you’ll be amazed at how much food you can eat! By eating multiple meals in this manner you give yourself a constant flow of nutrients so your body can repair itself, recover from you efforts in the gym, and therefore grow and get big!

I’ve seen some pretty hardcore guys use my method of multiple meals and the principles we’ve established on nutrient partitioning and push their calories to in excess of 10,000 per day while stay lean AND getting leaner. Some great female athletes I’ve been privileged to know and work with have pushed over 4,000 per day with a couple I can recall pushing near 6,000! Now they didn’t start there, they started slowly and then weekly we slowly added a couple of bites per meal and over a period of a few months it’s incredible what can happen. If you’re not making gains, then you aren’t eating enough to grow. If you’re losing muscle and not stored body fat you aren’t eating enough and have slowed your metabolism. My way of breaking any plateau is to eat more. Simple, try it.

The bottom line is this, food is foundation for everything else you do. There’s no magic pill, potion, snake oil or elixir. There’s no supplement that has ever come remotely close to providing you with everything you get from food. That’s not to say that you cannot get results from supplements, you can and probably do. But you gotta have the food right first. When you add your supplements on top of a maxed out meal plan, you will literally be bowled over by the progress you can make!

Todd Swinney

Sports Nutritionis

So that's it? Eat lean protein sources, starchy and fibrous carbs, and space your meals?!!

No offense, but what's so new about it? :confused:

I agree......I'm very confused:cool:

also, after reviewing the article, it seems to state that some men have consumed 10,000 cals per day eating these clean foods.......well.......I just don't believe that.....I just don't. Nobody eats 10000 cals per day of chicken, rice, and brocolli. nobody.

nothing too new. just something so simple that its a secret if that makes sense. tp4u found it a long time ago. you have to keep increasing your cal, but just a little bit and keep busting ass in the gym. and its only certain foods. if you remember dave pulcinella found the 7 foods that work. and if you recall, kevin levrone, dave pulcinella, and tp4u used to all grow into a show. they would spend most of the year off all gear and cut back on training, and let their bodys rest. the thing is theres nothing new about anything we do. everone jus thinks there is a secret. the secret is it has to be a 12 month long thought out plan and cant be an eat junk and train supen intense all year till 12 weeks out and kill the cardio and eat clean. keep looking at todds article. check out his recipies. he has helped more than one pro get to the top of their game. his son just did verry well in the national. and he is a young kid with great contitioning.

lucian

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity