over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Pro's juicing regime!?

AJay

Newbies
I've always wondered what the cylces look like that monsters just as Jean Pierre Fux, Dennis James and Markus Rühl do?
How many weeks is a "bulker" for them and what juice components at what dosages do these big mofos throw in?
Would be interesting to know, anyone ever got these insides from some pros?

AJay

You can't ask that question on here. You'll be told to go look it up yourself, that amatuers use more than a lot of pros, that juice doesn't matter, etc. If you ask anything whatsoever or mention steroids in any way it seems as if you are out to "bash" people.

Get with the program! ;)

Hey CuttingEdge, where is this bashing taking place? Alot of times people come on here and ask what the pro's are taking. Only the pro's themselves know that and they aren't likely to talk about it. There is tons of info here that applies to your average AAS user.

PB

Man i honestly think its more diet and genetics by far because anyone cant take a $hitload of AAS.

A smart man opened my eyes to the fact that gear doesnt mean nearly as much as I thought it did. In fact the way he told me was like a slap in the face but he was right and I thank him for that. Thanks DC! ;)

There is a reason why a natural (hard lifting) Paul Dillett could destroy 90% of the bbers on this muscle board if they were loaded to the hilt, in a bodybuilding show

There is a reason why Jim Carrey loaded to the gills on the most abusive, scientifically proven, drug program would look like a complete idiot standing next to someone with the genetics of lets say Bob Sapp

There is a reason why there are pros and top ams who use miniscule amounts of gear (on par with a first time 150lb user)--such as last year in a person who won his class at the USA's, and still dominate

There is a reason why there are 180-220lb bodybuilders all over the net using outrageous amounts of gear and never amount more than a "glorified stripper look" vs people who are absolutely gigantic using 1/10th of the dosages.

There is a reason Jay Cutler was competing and winning on the national level a year and a half after he started lifting

There is a reason why lifting partners and freinds of pro bodybuilders/top amateurs who did the exact same gear as said pro/amateur gained 8lbs of muscle while that pro/top amateur gained 38

When you figure out the answer to the above, youll have your answer (it starts with the letter G) and mom and pop are involved

Ummmmm.....Genetics?? LOL ;) Wish I had em like that....38 lbs on a cycle of 500mg of test would be pretty nice.

DOGGCRAPP said:
There is a reason why a natural (hard lifting) Paul Dillett could destroy 90% of the bbers on this muscle board if they were loaded to the hilt, in a bodybuilding show

There is a reason why Jim Carrey loaded to the gills on the most abusive, scientifically proven, drug program would look like a complete idiot standing next to someone with the genetics of lets say Bob Sapp

There is a reason why there are pros and top ams who use miniscule amounts of gear (on par with a first time 150lb user)--such as last year in a person who won his class at the USA's, and still dominate

There is a reason why there are 180-220lb bodybuilders all over the net using outrageous amounts of gear and never amount more than a "glorified stripper look" vs people who are absolutely gigantic using 1/10th of the dosages.

There is a reason Jay Cutler was competing and winning on the national level a year and a half after he started lifting

There is a reason why lifting partners and freinds of pro bodybuilders/top amateurs who did the exact same gear as said pro/amateur gained 8lbs of muscle while that pro/top amateur gained 38

When you figure out the answer to the above, youll have your answer (it starts with the letter G) and mom and pop are involved

Hey DC good to see you around, hope all is well.

BTW Mom and Dad were REAL nice to me with the 'G' as far as calves but that is about it. :D

CROWLER

DOGGCRAPP said:

Ganabol.... the old Mex EQ formula

damn.. i knew it...

and all this time i thought it was diet, training, consistency, disclipline, and who my parents were :rolleyes: :)

yeah, my mom and dad used to give me G and get me high...:eek:

CuttingEdge said:
You can't ask that question on here. You'll be told to go look it up yourself, that amatuers use more than a lot of pros, that juice doesn't matter, etc. If you ask anything whatsoever or mention steroids in any way it seems as if you are out to "bash" people.

Get with the program! ;)

Dude, you come on here with this totally anti-juice attitude and you're very vocal about it. You're on professionalmuscle.com. Honestly, what do you think this site attracts? Get it, PROFESSIONAL? Most guys here have been in the game awhile and are serious bodybuilders. Needless to say, a large majority of them are gear users. We have a myriad of professional bodybuilders as well. So yea, when you come on here with a gear-bashing attitude, you're going to get bashed right back.

Well, i just thought i would share this...

i have been reading a bunch of old russian articles on strength training. We all know they dominate the strength world, well not once have i come across the words hormone, steroids, drugs, or anything like that! But i have noticed they do recognize the need for proper "restoratives" :) So from now on i am going to refer to Vitamin 'S' as "Restoratives". No more, "i just got back on the sauce" or whatever. Now, " i have just begin to utilize proper restoritives so i should put my weight back on quick." We are no longer "off cycle or clean", we just have not been taking advantage of proper restoratives for the last few weeks, so our weight is dropping. See, doesnt that just sound so much better?

Q: Do u use steroids? How did u get so big?

A: I eat alot of dead animals train my ass off, and take advantage of proper restoratives. :)

????

DOGGCRAPP said:

you expect us to believe that God has a hand in bodybuilding and our parents are in kahootz with the big fella?!

I've got guys local who are now backing right off on their doses and cycles. They're still gaining just fine using half what they have. They're not ever going to be paid enough to push the boundaries of "restoratives" so why would you?

IronMike

Smart way to go big byrd!

DOGGCRAPP said:

giant syndrome ?:D

CuttingEdge said:

Get with the program! ;)

Why do you continue to post here? With such negative attitudes towards our hobby, why are you even interested in being on this board?

In your last thread you kept asking what you had done wrong, etc. You have shown in your posts that you have no knowledge of our sport, our hobby, or steroids for that matter and then you come on here bashing us for doing so. And you wonder why people are starting to not like you?

Your actions make about as much sense as a black man going to a Klan rally and then complaining when he doesn't fit in.

If you insist on being on a BB board I suggest you try www.musclemayhem.com. I think your poor attitude would fit in well over there.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member