over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Rock's Diet for Hercules

DJ may not be Arnie status yet, but one thing is for certain... DJ is a MUCH better actor than Arnold. Arnold is an "ok" actor at best and isn't very versatile when it comes to acting. DJ has played many different roles and he plays them well. I don't think DJ's Disney movies are that bad. I never saw the tooth fairy, but the one "The Game Plan," where he's a foot ball player and finds out that he has a daughter is fairly decent. I've seen much worse, that's for sure. Journey 2 was a pretty good movie as far as Disney movies go. It's definitely not a bad movie and my kids enjoy it as well.

Arnold has been in some REALLY terrible movies. Mainly bc most action movies in the 80's were pretty cheesy, but his acting doesn't help matters. I like Arnold, but if we're being honest, he is not a good actor.

DJ has been in some pretty successful and good movies which can't be down played. The Fast and the Furious movies, Walking Tall, Faster, GI Joe, The Rundown, Gridiron gang, Snitch, and Hercules will be a huge hit, too. Not sure how the scorpion king did, but I didn't enjoy it. The same with Pain and Gain. I thought that movie was terrible. For the most part, DJ's movies have been a success and his career in wrestling was a huge success. DJ is still fairly young and has decades of success in front of him. I think once its all said and done, not only will he reach Arnold's status, but he will also pass Arnold by a long shot in the success department.

Arnold is mostly known for acting to the casual fan. I'm sure they know he was a body builder, but I guarantee most people have no clue how big Arnold was in the body building world and what he did for the sport. They would say, "what's Mr. Olympia?" Professional wrestling on the other hand is huge so that's why I think DJ will be way more successful.
Walking Tall was a great movie, one that you can watch ten x and it's still good.. Johnny K was good in that too.
I've never heard that line, to be honest. Don't even know where that's from...

Don't think many people know The Rock either.

You guys have no clue of how big Arnold actually is worldwide. My gym has about 15 posters of him, none of DJ.

You don't know what the Rock is cooking. What the hell's wrong with you!:mad:

Wrestling is mainstream? WTF...

I don't know a single person that watches wrestling. It's so 70's and so fake.

Wrestling is mainstream? WTF...

I don't know a single person that watches wrestling. It's so 70's and so fake.

Haha man you must live under a rock. Yes, wrestling is very mainstream. It's been on public television for decades and also has regular PPV events. I would venture say that anything that's been on weekly television for 20-30 years and makes hundreds upon hundreds of millions of dollars each year is most definitely mainstream. MMA has also become very mainstream over the past few years.

Just bc you don't know anyone that watches wrestling doesn't mean that its not popular or doesn't make a ton of money. Like I said, I don't watch or get into pro wrestling either and of course it's scripted, but that doesn't mean that millions of people don't watch/enjoy it. Most reality TV shows are fake and scripted, too, but you see how many people watch that garbage.

I've seen the Rock twice in person. Once at Gold's Venice and later at Firehouse. He came up to me and my buddy and asked us what we were eating. Seemed like a regular guy and not a Hollywood primadonna.

Dude did you jizz your pants? I would have totally jizzed my pants if he did that to me lol.

He really sounds like a good and normal guy. I've never seen anything negative and bad about him.

He was working with George Farah a while back. Kinda looks like he still is judging by that diet, it looks like a typical high carb Farah diet

I have couple of friends that worked under Geroge Farah and ya it does. He really puts a lot of food into his clients.

Last edited:
Haha man you must live under a rock. Yes, wrestling is very mainstream. It's been on public television for decades and also has regular PPV events. I would venture say that anything that's been on weekly television for 20-30 years and makes hundreds upon hundreds of millions of dollars each year is most definitely mainstream. MMA has also become very mainstream over the past few years.

I believe you're failing to see the big picture here.

It may be mainstream in your country, but definitely not mainstream worldwide.
I agree that most people are not that familiar with Arnie's bb career but everyone knows he was a bodybuilder. Perhaps if you ask people on the streets they'll say he was a Mr. Universe or Mr. World, but still...

Last guy to be half ass famous in wrestling outside of USA and Mexico was Hulk Hogan, but still not mainstream and most people don't even know his name.

I find it funny that I'm actually discussing this. Arnold is much, much bigger than The Rock. Arnold is an iconic figure, a living legend. I like The Rock too, but nowhere as close.

Arnold is as big as Michael Jackson, Beatles, Rolling Stones or Nelson Mandela.

I believe you're failing to see the big picture here.

It may be mainstream in your country, but definitely not mainstream worldwide.
I agree that most people are not that familiar with Arnie's bb career but everyone knows he was a bodybuilder. Perhaps if you ask people on the streets they'll say he was a Mr. Universe or Mr. World, but still...

Last guy to be half ass famous in wrestling outside of USA and Mexico was Hulk Hogan, but still not mainstream and most people don't even know his name.

I find it funny that I'm actually discussing this. Arnold is much, much bigger than The Rock. Arnold is an iconic figure, a living legend. I like The Rock too, but nowhere as close.

Arnold is as big as Michael Jackson, Beatles, Rolling Stones or Nelson Mandela.[/QUOTE]

you forgot jesus.

Dude did you jizz your pants? I would have totally jizzed my pants if he did that to me lol.

He really sounds like a good and normal guy. I've never seen anything negative and bad about him.

I have couple of friends that worked under Geroge Farah and ya it does. He really puts a lot of food into his clients.

No, I was trying to act normal LOL. When I saw him the first time doing tricep pushdowns @ Gold's he was thinner, this was right before get shorty. I could tell the guy was an athlete and tall and asked my buddy hey who is that guy? He said that's the Rock, I said no effing way! He had a hat and headphones on working just acting like a normal guy ( as compared to when I saw Jose Canseco who walked around like an epic douche with a cell phone glued to his ear the entire time with a hey look at me expression on his face). I nodded at the Rock like he whats up and he nodded back like hey thanks for not fucking up my workout.

Always see some celebs at Gold's, and usually a few pros. Ralph Moller, older brother from Lost Boys Jason Patric, Sean Hayes from Will and Grace, Tony Longo (always plays a big dumb or mafia guy), a few lower tier WWE wrestlers. Saw Djimon Hounsou from gladiator and Blood Diamond roll up on about a 50K+ custom gladiator chopper in the parking lot.

No, I was trying to act normal LOL. When I saw him the first time doing tricep pushdowns @ Gold's he was thinner, this was right before get shorty. I could tell the guy was an athlete and tall and asked my buddy hey who is that guy? He said that's the Rock, I said no effing way! He had a hat and headphones on working just acting like a normal guy ( as compared to when I saw Jose Canseco who walked around like an epic douche with a cell phone glued to his ear the entire time with a hey look at me expression on his face). I nodded at the Rock like he whats up and he nodded back like hey thanks for not fucking up my workout.

Always see some celebs at Gold's, and usually a few pros. Ralph Moller, older brother from Lost Boys Jason Patric, Sean Hayes from Will and Grace, Tony Longo (always plays a big dumb or mafia guy), a few lower tier WWE wrestlers. Saw Djimon Hounsou from gladiator and Blood Diamond roll up on about a 50K+ custom gladiator chopper in the parking lot.

Dude what Gold's do you workout at? At my Gold's I have packs of douche bags that "deadlift" 315-405 and drop the weight as soon as they get high enough off the ground. I also have guys that dance and others that workout in biker shorts ( :/ ).

From seeing your picture I would ask you about your diet too lol. It would be cool to have The Rock as a workout partner...dude goes balls to the walls and hell I wouldn't mind seeing what type of workout routine his couch put him on (probably changes it often too).

Dude what Gold's do you workout at? At my Gold's I have packs of douche bags that "deadlift" 315-405 and drop the weight as soon as they get high enough off the ground. I also have guys that dance and others that workout in biker shorts ( :/ ).

From seeing your picture I would ask you about your diet too lol. It would be cool to have The Rock as a workout partner...dude goes balls to the walls and hell I wouldn't mind seeing what type of workout routine his couch put him on (probably changes it often too).

This was at the MECCA, Gold's Venice when I visited several times. Alas my gym here in the midwest is filled mostly with uber douche-bags and little rich kid douche bags that need a thwacking. I just pull hat down, put on headphones, and dont my eye contact with the animals.;)

WWE has over 650 million viewers in 150 different countries and is broadcast in 35 different languages. Pretty mainstream.

WWE has over 650 million viewers in 150 different countries and is broadcast in 35 different languages. Pretty mainstream.

Yep, I'd say so.... Mainstream world wide it would appear. :cool:

There's no way these numbers are accurate.

These are World Cup numbers pretty much...

WWE exaggerates every single figure. All their fighters are 7 feet tall and 400 pounds heavy. Now they have 650 million viewers.

Not possible. Sorry.

There's no way these numbers are accurate.

These are World Cup numbers pretty much...

WWE exaggerates every single figure. All their fighters are 7 feet tall and 400 pounds heavy. Now they have 650 million viewers.

Not possible. Sorry.

With out arguing, why are you so close minded to something that you're not a fan of? Are you saying that this too is a lie?

WWE Corporate - Company Overview

Ok, my friend. I'm not really sure why I'm even taking up for pro wrestling bc I think its silly and haven't watched it since I was about 7-8 years old. My grandfather loved it for some reason so I'd always sit on his knee and watch it with him.

Whether you want to believe the numbers or not, wrestling is still much bigger than you think. I'll just leave it at that.

Don't confuse me with the facts I've already made up my mind. Lol

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

What's the total macro break down? How many carbs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I wish I could follow it but I would have to cut it in half

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member