over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THERE IS ALWAYS ONE ASSHOLE IN THE GYM!

pesty4077

Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Staff member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have to get this off my chest, before I crack this guy. I started preparing for my show and joined a different gym, where no one would know me. Reason: To not be bothered when training. One guy knows me from the other gym and he is an asshole! First day he is talking loud about gear and his use of it. I look at him and tell him, I don't want to talk about that and I have friends who are in law enforcement. OK, he stops that, but has to make the most stupid comments about my training. "Bro, you better put on more weight than that and work out harder" Is he kidding me? He saw me with 135 on the bar doing a warm up set on the smith machine for front presses. When I get up to 215 for 8 reps, I look at him and tell him, that I just want to stay light.:rolleyes: MORON!! he can't even do 135 for a couple!! Now, I don't like to bust people chops, but this guy got toothpick legs(he doesn't train them) and a fat upper body. What the Hell is he taking AAS for?:confused: The closer I get to my show, the more serious I get, and the less I want to be bothered with an Idiot. Hopefully, he will get the hint(I gave him some mean looks tonight and he kind of stay away) or there will be a murder in the gym.:D Just kidding, I will just beat the hell out of him.:D:p:D

Ask him if he needs a spot, load up the weight, give him a liftoff and walk away. :D

My ipod and some noise-canceling headphones do the trick for me. If that doesn't work, then I use the line from "My new Haircut" on YouTube - "Not now Chief, I'm in the zone!"

Just tell him to bug off...you have a real set to complete. His sets require 30 seconds of talking about nothing he knows shit about followed by 5 minutes of rest sitting on the bench talking about his glory days! Pesty stay focused and do not let that crap get to you because it is annoying as hell or use as fuel for the fire!!

Ask him if he needs a spot, load up the weight, give him a liftoff and walk away. :D

This sounds like a plan...scare the shit out of him...tell em "One more! Push it and I'll help if you need it!".....Only help him once he's spent and if he can't toss the plates to the side lol. Screw that dumbass bro...you just keep up the good work and you'll do well bro.:)

I hate to be the guy that suggests this but just tell him....last time I competed I was an asshole to every idiot that bothered Me, saying things like...."Sorry I'm trying to concentrate on what I'm doin, go away/leave Me alone, thanks"etc.;)

ipod, hoodie hangin over ur face and talk to yourself...alot.

Yeah I have one of "those" too at my gym...I went to the YMCA early on so did he and then i switched to 24 hour fitness, so did he. He was telling me that my forearms where to small, lol he has fat for his forearms and a gut, lol i really do wonder what goes through these dudes heads

ps. My forearms are proportional

there's always the ol' "oops..sorry for dropping that dumbell on your toe. i shoudn't be going that heavy!" trick.;)

I saw a guy wearing a shirt that said "Dont talk to me I'm dieting" I thought it was pretty cool, maybe try and get one?

dont let him bug you hun.. and you know what they say a 240 lb fat guy on gear just turns into a 280 lb fat guy .. people have no patience.. i really dont think people should "bulk" if they arent on the lean side but man.. it happens all the time.

Last edited:
I have to get this off my chest, before I crack this guy. I started preparing for my show and joined a different gym, where no one would know me. Reason: To not be bothered when training. One guy knows me from the other gym and he is an asshole! First day he is talking loud about gear and his use of it. I look at him and tell him, I don't want to talk about that and I have friends who are in law enforcement. OK, he stops that, but has to make the most stupid comments about my training. "Bro, you better put on more weight than that and work out harder" Is he kidding me? He saw me with 135 on the bar doing a warm up set on the smith machine for front presses. When I get up to 215 for 8 reps, I look at him and tell him, that I just want to stay light.:rolleyes: MORON!! he can't even do 135 for a couple!! Now, I don't like to bust people chops, but this guy got toothpick legs(he doesn't train them) and a fat upper body. What the Hell is he taking AAS for?:confused: The closer I get to my show, the more serious I get, and the less I want to be bothered with an Idiot. Hopefully, he will get the hint(I gave him some mean looks tonight and he kind of stay away) or there will be a murder in the gym.:D Just kidding, I will just beat the hell out of him.:D:p:D

thats just weak. im sure about half of untrained people can get that.

Unfortunately, there are idiots everywhere:( Keep your head up my friend.

Honostly, I agree with MadMick 100%, that investing in an Ipod is a lifesaver from hearing idiots, or having dumbasses come up to you and start talking, especially when you are in a hurry or concentrating on a set.

Getting my iPod was the greatest thing I ever got myself for the gyms in the area.

The sad thing is....there just isn't any good gyms in the area with an "Iron Brotherhood" atmosphere:(

Instead of having a bunch of iron-brothers pumping you up, helping you when it is needed, giving words of encouragement, and just making the gym a place to come in and get to business......the gyms in the area are infested with punk-asses who either talk shit, try to dog you, talk about stupid shit out loud, and are just all out idiots:mad:

I feel your pain man;)

BMJ

workout either early mornings or late nights.

oh and next time you see him doing a set. Say really loud HEY can I work in! then throw on an extra 45 on each side and REP it for more reps then he did on his set. Then walk away. that will always shut up a cocky no it all!

workout either early mornings or late nights.

oh and next time you see him doing a set. Say really loud HEY can I work in! then throw on an extra 45 on each side and REP it for more reps then he did on his set. Then walk away. that will always shut up a cocky no it all!

that one works every time.

that is why i enjoy walking aroundthe gym with a psycho look...not looking for trouble..just leave me alone..
makes feel good when staff say why do you always look so angry..:)
pisses me off when people do a set and sit there for 10-15 minutes talking like there in the club or something..train out or get the fuck out, and they say i'm working out for like 3 hours today..no shit i wonder why

My experience tells me that guys who are the real deal don't talk. Don't say a word. Next time he mouths off, without a word, smash him in the face with a nice light 5# plate and then bury your foot in his ribs a half dozen times. That ought to get your point accross nicely.

pisses me off when people do a set and sit there for 10-15 minutes talking like there in the club or something..train out or get the fuck out, and they say i'm working out for like 3 hours today..no shit i wonder why

Or when a personal "trainer" has their client leg pressing literally 20 pounds for 5 minutes while chatting incessantly about gossipy shit.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131