over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THERE IS ALWAYS ONE ASSHOLE IN THE GYM!

pesty,

here is my reccommendation, get5 yourself a baseball cap and an ipod. Pull the baseball cap so low people can't even see your eyes and keep your ear buds in AT ALL TIMES. If people can't make eye contact and don't think you are listening they tend to leave you alone=-)

Unfortunately buddy, the further into prep you get the more this guy is going to annoy you. You have my sympathy;)

Only one of these in your gym bro...I have a ton in mine..thats why most think im a jerk at the gym. You have to be kept to urself and constantly have a go to hell look so people wont screw up your training IMO

Always training with Headphones on

Always Train with Headphone on, Thats your anwers to your most productive workout ever.

No one can talk to you, since they see you have headphones on your ears.

you shouldnt have to do anything different than you need to. that is your gym to. i had a ass whole like that. he was a hit and miss type of guy. sometimes he would be there and sometimes not. i took him personal why ? i do not know. i could never get pumped for my workouts cause i was wishing he was not there. instead of thinking about hitting the iron. he made a comment one day . i was dumbell ovehead pressing 120lbs for 5. he yelled i see when you was in mexico you got more than beans and burritos. nobody paid him attention. i shook it off. but it bothered me all nite. i got fighting mad. i could not wait to see him at the gym. well he was way bigger than me. i didnt care. when i walked in there he was. i told him -im not going to tell you again. the shit you said and the shit your always talking. is going to stop! you dont know me and i dont know you nor do i want to! i dont say shit to you. i wish you could do the same. if you cant leave me alone ? than i iwll make you leave me alone. he nodded his head and walked away. a few people heard it and said im gald you did that we cant stand that big mouth. i never felt better before.

Pesty, next time ask him to write out a workout routine for you. When he gives it to you. Look at it and then crumble it up while saying to him "so thats what it takes to look like you huh? NO THANKS"! Throw it on the floor and walk away! He will have had his nuts kicked in for sure with that move and never bother you again! bahahahahaha

In my experience, the iPod works only 50% of the time, some people are just dense. You gotta get that crazy-ass Charles Manson look going in your eyes. If that STILL doesn't cut it, you fire off a salvo after his "helpful" comment… "Shouldn't you be on the treadmill fat ass?"

So since he doesn't train legs, whenever he makes a dickhead comment to you, just say "what day do you train legs?"

Or just if you are near him or know he's watching, pull up your shorts and flex some quad.

I absolutely loathe when people comment on training techniques

they feel there techniques are the best

they usually spend more time watching your training than focusing in on their own workouts

I hate when people want to tell you that you are doing the wrong exercises or resting too long in between sets

I have trained 20 years and know what works for me

I always enjoy these so-called experts who critque your routine.......I told a guy that I train chest and biceps and he told me that I shouldn't

Another guy tells me I should rest only a minute between sets......this guy is an ectomorph and weighs less than 170 pounds

I love people who are an authority on everything yet their bodies dictate that they should buckle down on their own workouts!!!!!

I absolutely loathe when people comment on training techniques

they feel there techniques are the best

they usually spend more time watching your training than focusing in on their own workouts

I hate when people want to tell you that you are doing the wrong exercises or resting too long in between sets

I have trained 20 years and know what works for me

I always enjoy these so-called experts who critque your routine.......I told a guy that I train chest and biceps and he told me that I shouldn't

Another guy tells me I should rest only a minute between sets......this guy is an ectomorph and weighs less than 170 pounds

I love people who are an authority on everything yet their bodies dictate that they should buckle down on their own workouts!!!!!
sorry for the spelling error.....should be their techniques, not there techniques. Silly little hang up I have.

So since he doesn't train legs, whenever he makes a dickhead comment to you, just say "what day do you train legs?"

Or just if you are near him or know he's watching, pull up your shorts and flex some quad.
LOL!!!!!!!!

the has been is the worst.

I workout in a YMCA and there are 3-4 guys who literally tell you their amazing feats of strength/athleticism every time you are there.

And though I know its harder to keep it together at 40-50 years old, these guys look like they have never trained a day in their life.

Ha! Keep it together at 40-50 some of the most competative classes at the shows i have been to are the masters 40's and 50's. If someone looks like they are not training they probably dont train. Or they dont eat properly.

Unfortunately, there are idiots everywhere:( Keep your head up my friend.

Honostly, I agree with MadMick 100%, that investing in an Ipod is a lifesaver from hearing idiots, or having dumbasses come up to you and start talking, especially when you are in a hurry or concentrating on a set.

Getting my iPod was the greatest thing I ever got myself for the gyms in the area.

The sad thing is....there just isn't any good gyms in the area with an "Iron Brotherhood" atmosphere:(

Instead of having a bunch of iron-brothers pumping you up, helping you when it is needed, giving words of encouragement, and just making the gym a place to come in and get to business......the gyms in the area are infested with punk-asses who either talk shit, try to dog you, talk about stupid shit out loud, and are just all out idiots:mad:

I feel your pain man;)

BMJ

It's sad, but true. I wish it wasn't that way, but it seems to be so at most gyms.

But . . . all it takes is 2 or 3 really big dudes to want to change a gyms "attitude" and it's amazing how quick it changes. I saw it happen. A couple of guys got tired of the b.s. attitudes, so they decided to start being really nice to and encouraging the smaller guys. Within a month, it changed things and people who never spoke to each other, people that just did air lat and peacock struts, all of a sudden were being friendly to each other. They created a nice "iron brotherhood" attitude, like you mentioned. Too bad it doesn't happen more often. But it takes a couple of really big dudes that NO ONE, even with the most overblown self image, could compare themselves to.

brother their always one asshole everywhere. that's life in a hole.it would be to easy for everyone to get along.

Greg.. this shit has been going on for years. Its amazing how many people are on gear and you would never even know it.

And you know what?.. in their minds they think they look great so.... they have attitudes like they are great.

I just dont even look at most people because it just slows me down. I think some people forget the true reason for going to the gym.

Last edited:
Real calm and polite lean over pretty close and sternly say "leave me the fuk alone" and turn on your heels and grab a drink, come back to your set and ignore this dipshit. This has worked a few times, people generally get the hint real fast. it ends all the wise cracks and he now knows you really don't fuk'n care.

Greg.. this shit has been going on for years. Its amazing how many people are on gear and you would never even know it.

And you know what?.. in their minds they think they look great so.... they have attitudes like they are great.

I just dont even look at most people because it just slows me down. I think some people forget the true reason for going to the gym.

i agree completely.. its not a bar or a hang out its a place to lift weights and do cardio..

greg.. an ipod is the best thing ever invented.. blast the thing and mad dog a little.. people stop interrupting you then hehe

i agree completely.. its not a bar or a hang out its a place to lift weights and do cardio..

greg.. an ipod is the best thing ever invented.. blast the thing and mad dog a little.. people stop interrupting you then hehe

Its true.. once you send the message that your serious. People leave you alone. Even if i was single i would train..... and split!

For some reason, im always in a hurry..

Last edited:
I got to admit, I saw he again tonight and he pretty much left me alone. He was actually nicer, so I said Hi, but went about my business. I think he finally realize that I am serious about my workouts and want to be left alone. Worked out for the best! I really don't like being a prick, but if you want me too, sometimes I will respond like one.:D

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws