over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THOSE DAMN GENETIC FREAKS!!!

Whats the secret DUB?

the secret is there ain't no secret as like any damn drug AAS is accessible in the joint and the big fishies can get as much food as they want

Re: just a guess

doktorspok said:
i heard somewhere else it was yeast, dont know how this works, thats what iheard the jailhouse secret is.

DOK
DING, DING, DING, DING!!!!!! Yep, you guessed it dawg! Yeast with warm water taken before or after workout. Good job! Peace..

???

Can you please explain how this yeast theory works?

with lots of steroids and food

pecking order bro

yeast, uhhh, yeah

Brah, I know it's hard to believe. But for quite a few years now I've been skeptical myself about it. A bro of mine works in a prison,and yeast is considered contraban material but thay still sneak it out any way. Any way after seeing a few guys go from normal to pretty buff, he asked one guy who got caught with the yeast what he did with it. The guy said he used it to get big and that was what the othr inmateds were doing. Now remember that they get routine room and cavity searches to make sure that nothing illegal is going on so how are they going to smuggle AS behind bars. Continuing: I tried this myself a few years back but apperantly bought the wrong kind of yeast,after taking it all I tasted was the alcohol being fermented in my stomach,tasted like beer burps. Fast forward to today, the guy I know asked again about the yeast because another guy got caught with it and again was using it for the weight lifting. At this point we were still stumped on how they did it and he said you have to mix it with warm water. I assume they use bakers yeast in powder form. I work in a pharmacy and i asked one of my collegues about this method of using yeast in weight lifting. This guy is older and has been in the health care profession for over 30yrs so when he speaks I listen. When I mentioned the yeast and how they do it and what for his eyes shot up and immediately he rambles on about how quickly it multiplies cells and it is a valid application in terms of it's theory. I've seen the results myself and for the life of me don't know how it works all I know is IT WORKS...DUB..

all rightee then , i guess i needs to find me some yeast

seriously, get the straight up from the pharma guy on exactly what he recommends and what to acquire--i'm game as i can not see it hurting--just have to look into a bit more to validate

Well - I'm game also. Give us the specifics.

Now there is a limit as to what I'll try. If you would've said they were eating each others shit, I'd pass! :p

xcel

one second i am lookinf at IL-15 and some other cutting edge obscure shit and the next-- yeast;---weird sport, eh, LOL

I don't know exactly how much they take but i'll talk to my man about how much the inmates take and i'll post later. DUB..

his body reminds me so much of melvin anthony. tiny ass waist, full muscle bellies! awesome!

ok

here is my theory: they want the yeast so they can make hooch or homebrew. They can use bread, but it takes longer, yeast speeds it up. So if they are caught with ti they say they are using it to get big, NOT to make Hooch, then they would be in trouble...

I AGREE WITH IVAN. i believe that they are using it for ....well... fun drink. i can not conceive yeast being anything close to anabolic.....but, i have been wrong amany a time before.

Speaking from experience

steroids are rare in prison. Way too hard to hide. I've heard of the yeast thing also. Mainly the guys in the kitchen have access. Still, it seems like one of those things that people talk about, but I've never met a guy who has personally taken yeast and benefitted. I always figured it for jailhouse lore derived from the logic "if it make bread gro it make me gro too". Bro is right, if ya have yeast it's usually mixed with cocktail fruit to make "Buck". My hypothesis on why prison breeds so many monsters - damn near everybody in there lifts and is in decent shape. Diet is pretty good (plus plenty of guys buying tuna at the commisary). Out of all those guys, some turn out to huge - genetics. - CH

FYI

I can't see how the rate of yeast cell division would impact muscle growth (e.g., the pied piper effect: the yeast divide and so do the muscle cells!!! LOL).

Some of the early studies implicating androgens with aggression were done with the prison population. Inmates incarcerated for violent crimes had higher testosterone levels than non-violent criminals or control subjects. Those with higher levels of testosterone also tend to be the dominant ones in prison (top of the food chain). My guess is that the big dogs were the one who got access to the weights, were the ones who were interested in lifting (natural aggressive tendency), and benefitted most due to a hormonal advantage. Plus, what else do these guys have to do? As long as food is available enough (maybe I've seen too many prison movies - but don't the dominant guys just take from the "omegas?"), they don't for the most part have physically demanding labor to do. Just eat, train and sleep in your cell.

This is not to say that the guy LATS was talking about was violent, (I don't know him), but it might explain the general observation that some dudes get pretty damn big in prison.

$.02

-R

hmm ive heard of brewers yeast being used by some old school bodybuilders. I think its very rich in b vitamins but I highly doubt its the only contributing factor

well my initial thoughts were in line with homonunculus and i bet if ya had IP orals they would not be hard to hide

so......

Sleep

as was mentioned, hell they sleep enough that with all the lifting they do, they have plenty of reasons to grow along with the genetic thing.

I really doubt that the yeast has anything to do with it. They GROWW in prison because they train, eat, and rest. ALOT of rest. Think about it, every inmate has a minimum of one hour of a rec a day, certain work details like cadre and kitchen workers get more, but an hour is enough to get in some good lifting. Then there's the food - in New York you can receive up to 35lbs of food(not including drinks/drink mixes) a month in the mail and packages whenever someone comes to visit, then you have commisary every week where you can spend $75+ on food that is very very cheap, thats the food deal not counting the 3 meals you get a day(and if you are working in the kitchen you basically have unlimited food). Now once you're done with work(which is minimal or non-existant if you aren't cadre or in the kitchen), rec(1 hour), and programs(GED classes, anger management, rehab, etc. 1-3 hours) you now have the rest of the day to just lay up in your cell or the tiers common room and this is the big secret...REST, REST, REST. I think that just about sums it up.

Rest is a huge key

back when i was a lazy ass bum and just pretty much lifted, ate, and slept i hit 260 at 5'7" and was 100% clean...ah hhh, those were the days

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131