over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on next Bulk

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ramble...
I'd really like your guys thoughts on this 8 week plan.
I've done things many ways in the past, but I wanna try something different. PPL isn't my cup of tea, nor is working each body part twice a week. but I do prefer bro splits these days.
Anyway...My goal is for muscle gain, rather than adding too much unnecessary fluff. Three days a week I'll be having super high carb days (800-1000grams) along with a heafty dose of lantus (on those days only) Two of these days have two work outs per day. I'm not sure what I should eat on the other days yet, but I just wanted your thoughts on what I have so far. I might add in another workout day, but I'm not sure yet. Also, I don't use hgh but I do plan on running 25mg mk677 daily, along with 2mg cjc dac weekly. AAS hasn't been planned yet. I'm just trying to piece together something different.

M. Off
T. AM-Quads/booty/calves
PM- Shoulders/HAMS
W. AM-Back/traps
PM- ARMS/calves
T. Off
F. Chest/calves
S. Off
S. Off

If it were me id leave out the mk677 and opt for growth or just stick w the cjc, up the dose and add some ipam. Took me a while to figure out that its the mk that bloats me up like a goddamn water balloon, im talking at least 20lbs of water, not comfortable. Might be just me though 🤷🏻‍♂️

Have you trained twice a day before?

I really don't think Lantus is needed for most bodybuilders, R and N should suffice. I think you're increasing potential for fat gain here by using Lantus (or any insulin really) and not using GH, particularly if you're not starting at 8% body fat or lower.

Ramble...
I've done things many ways in the past, but I wanna try something different. PPL isn't my cup of tea, nor is working each body part twice a week. but I do prefer bro splits these days.
Anyway...My goal is for muscle gain, rather than adding too much unnecessary fluff. Three days a week I'll be having super high carb days (800-1000grams) along with a heafty dose of lantus (on those days only) Two of these days have two work outs per day. I'm not sure what I should eat on the other days yet, but I just wanted your thoughts on what I have so far. I might add in another workout day, but I'm not sure yet. Also, I don't use hgh but I do plan on running 25mg mk677 daily, along with 2mg cjc dac weekly. AAS hasn't been planned yet. I'm just trying to piece together something different.

M. Off
T. AM-Quads/booty/calves
PM- Shoulders/HAMS
W. AM-Back/traps
PM- ARMS/calves
T. Off
F. Chest/calves
S. Off
S. Off

I usually say there are no wrong answers but quite honestly that split looks terrible to me. Sure anything will work if you train hard, eat and rest but I don't understand why you would have things in the order you do. Can you not train Mon, Wed and Fri or EOD? I assume there are reasons you have to train those days? You have 3 days off in a row but you have a big ham workout in the night then a big back work the next morning. I can only assume you can't train on the weekend? If you can even at a weird time I would opt for that over what you have planned. Have a little space between training big muscles especially when they are only being trained once weekly. It would be different on another split but I assume you will be hitting those workouts hard and lifting heavy if growth is your main goal and you are only training 3 days per week. I also wouldn't use massive doses of lantus without hgh present. I can't comment on your diet as you haven't posted details. I assume you will be doing low carbs on your days off?

Just my initial thoughts, training plan is too complicated. Either bro split, or full body 3x a week. Hard intense training. Increase volume over time as you can tolerate it. Off days lower carbs and cardio to help with insulin sensitivity. If you like gym 2x a day, am fasted cardio after the, training in pm around your carbs meals. Increase calories and volume over time to promote growth.

This is definitely not a magic recipe for success.

Kiss method

I really don't think Lantus is needed for most bodybuilders, R and N should suffice. I think you're increasing potential for fat gain here by using Lantus (or any insulin really) and not using GH, particularly if you're not starting at 8% body fat or lower.
Yes. But the second work out is always a smaller muscle that's not lacking. Also...my body doesn't like log or r insulin.
Lantus I feel pretty normal on. I was hoping the gh secretagogues would help with such as well as only three high carb days.

I usually say there are no wrong answers but quite honestly that split looks terrible to me. Sure anything will work if you train hard, eat and rest but I don't understand why you would have things in the order you do. Can you not train Mon, Wed and Fri or EOD? I assume there are reasons you have to train those days? You have 3 days off in a row but you have a big ham workout in the night then a big back work the next morning. I can only assume you can't train on the weekend? If you can even at a weird time I would opt for that over what you have planned. Have a little space between training big muscles especially when they are only being trained once weekly. It would be different on another split but I assume you will be hitting those workouts hard and lifting heavy if growth is your main goal and you are only training 3 days per week. I also wouldn't use massive doses of lantus without hgh present. I can't comment on your diet as you haven't posted details. I assume you will be doing low carbs on your days off?
The PM workouts are body parts that aren't lagging, therefore they won't be that intense.
But no. The other days I could lift after work, there's nothing preventing such. I was just hoping to only use slin three times a week on huge lifts, and to still utilize that slin, do the other two lifts later on that day. Does that make sense?
And yes, low carbs the other days and same amount of protein. What about the gh secretagogues instead of hgh?

Would you not train M/W/F (or whatever 3 days you can do with a day between each session) and have those as your high carb days (approx 800g) with lantus and whatever gh boosters you want to run. Then lower carbs (approx 400g) on T/T/S then perhaps zero carbs on Sunday until your pre bed meal (approx 100g). Still complicated but set out easy so very easy to follow and allows more recovery between each training day.

Pictures would be helpful to highlight your strengths and weaknesses
From there we could make suggestions on what split would be needed to improve lagging bodyparts

Would you not train M/W/F (or whatever 3 days you can do with a day between each session) and have those as your high carb days (approx 800g) with lantus and whatever gh boosters you want to run. Then lower carbs (approx 400g) on T/T/S then perhaps zero carbs on Sunday until your pre bed meal (approx 100g). Still complicated but set out easy so very easy to follow and allows more recovery between each training day.
Thank you

I like this approach. Similar to what I do. A couple question...why the carbs before bed Sunday? And what about going even lower than 400 on the low days? I'd imagine to keep insulin sensitivity high under 200 may be better, would dropping to 400 really make much of a dent in possible insulin resistantce? He could add in more fat those days to balance the calories. Overall like your approach for lean growing.

Skip hill has a routine on intense muscle 3 days a week it’s a bro split. It also works very well.

I like this approach. Similar to what I do. A couple question...why the carbs before bed Sunday? And what about going even lower than 400 on the low days? I'd imagine to keep insulin sensitivity high under 200 may be better, would dropping to 400 really make much of a dent in possible insulin resistantce? He could add in more fat those days to balance the calories. Overall like your approach for lean growing.

That was a rough plan I outlined without knowing specifics but for optimal results you would want/need to add a few things in. Obviously no one should just copy it exactly without knowing their body so it should just be used as a guild line and they can add/subtract amounts if needed. If Cinder trained really late for example he wouldn't need any carbs before bed the night before. That was recommended more if he trains earlier on but it wouldn't hurt either way. Obviously fats would be high on Sunday and moderate on T/T/S to compensate for the carb amounts. I gave the 400g amount because Cinder obviously needs a lot of carbs to grow. He has been over 250 before and I believe 5ft 8 but sure I don't know any details so it was just a ballpark figure.

For someone who can take higher carbs 400g is nothing too excessive but sure that could be changed depending upon the person. I would still recommend a decent amount of carbs on those 3 off days for someone really trying to push size. The lantus alone would really help shuttle those high carbs on training days. Anyone who is following such a protocol should be taking insulin sensitizers on well everyday but especially on their moderate and off days. That 1 day off carbs alone (combined with the moderate days and supplementation) would make a massive difference for sensitivity if it's adhered to every week.

I also think for someone who responds well to high carbs they don't have to overdo fats (still have a good amount) so I wouldn't be taking away say 600g carbs (200g total that day) and replacing all of those 2400 calories with fats on 3 lower days. Now that can work for many people but I am going from some of his posts from the past and the fact his carb days are so high but either way could work just fine. I would personally keep carbs moderate on his 3 "off" days and have them low on just 1 day per week. Now for a guy who eats high fats most of the year things would be different and 400g would definitely not be considered moderate for those people but when you are pushing 800g+ carbs 3 days per week backing down to 400g is a big difference. I would also recommend some form of GDA on the moderate days when not using slin and on the 1 higher fat day something to help process all those fats (ox bile through the day for example).

That was a rough plan I outlined without knowing specifics but for optimal results you would want/need to add a few things in. Obviously no one should just copy it exactly without knowing their body so it should just be used as a guild line and they can add/subtract amounts if needed. If Cinder trained really late for example he wouldn't need any carbs before bed the night before. That was recommended more if he trains earlier on but it wouldn't hurt either way. Obviously fats would be high on Sunday and moderate on T/T/S to compensate for the carb amounts. I gave the 400g amount because Cinder obviously needs a lot of carbs to grow. He has been over 250 before and I believe 5ft 8 but sure I don't know any details so it was just a ballpark figure.

For someone who can take higher carbs 400g is nothing too excessive but sure that could be changed depending upon the person. I would still recommend a decent amount of carbs on those 3 off days for someone really trying to push size. The lantus alone would really help shuttle those high carbs on training days. Anyone who is following such a protocol should be taking insulin sensitizers on well everyday but especially on their moderate and off days. That 1 day off carbs alone (combined with the moderate days and supplementation) would make a massive difference for sensitivity if it's adhered to every week.

I also think for someone who responds well to high carbs they don't have to overdo fats (still have a good amount) so I wouldn't be taking away say 600g carbs (200g total that day) and replacing all of those 2400 calories with fats on 3 lower days. Now that can work for many people but I am going from some of his posts from the past and the fact his carb days are so high but either way could work just fine. I would personally keep carbs moderate on his 3 "off" days and have them low on just 1 day per week. Now for a guy who eats high fats most of the year things would be different and 400g would definitely not be considered moderate for those people but when you are pushing 800g+ carbs 3 days per week backing down to 400g is a big difference. I would also recommend some form of GDA on the moderate days when not using slin and on the 1 higher fat day something to help process all those fats (ox bile through the day for example).
Wow man. You just covered everything

This ^^^^^

Yes. But the second work out is always a smaller muscle that's not lacking. Also...my body doesn't like log or r insulin.
Lantus I feel pretty normal on. I was hoping the gh secretagogues would help with such as well as only three high carb days.
Can you explain this ^^^?? your body doesn't like log or R insulin? WTH?

Why waste time in the gym? If the workouts aren't that intense then don't bother, your doing nothing but burning valuable calories going to the gym for a second time for a "not so intense workout"

Ramble...

M. Off
T. AM-Quads/booty/calves
PM- Shoulders/HAMS
W. AM-Back/traps
PM- ARMS/calves
T. Off
F. Chest/calves
S. Off
S. Off

Ramble...

M. Off
T. AM-Quads/booty/calves
PM- Shoulders/HAMS
W. AM-Back/traps
PM- ARMS/calves
T. Off
F. Chest/calves
S. Off
S. Off
So what is your plan after 8 weeks? I made a plan for 4 years and I am almost 69. You need commitment train hard and eat as much is necessary to recover and grow, no one can tell you how many carbs or calories, you need to figured out, you train longer and harder then you need more food, no short terms plans ,only life long plans, lift heavy and correct, is no short cuts.

not to hijack but how long do you recommend cycling the Novolin R for in terms of weeks MAX? I have been on it for a while but sometimes I skip days and sometimes I only take it preWO, thx

So what is your plan after 8 weeks? I made a plan for 4 years and I am almost 69. You need commitment train hard and eat as much is necessary to recover and grow, no one can tell you how many carbs or calories, you need to figured out, you train longer and harder then you need more food, no short terms plans ,only life long plans, lift heavy and correct, is no short cuts.

Good post but I would think that is common sense to anyone. Obviously no one can tell him the exact amount of calories/macros to run in the future. He has to start where he thinks he should start and go on from there. The bigger he wants to get the more calories he will have to add over time. It should be common sense that he doesn't just stop after 8 weeks. Obviously if he wants to grow muscle he needs to do things longer than 8 weeks and I am sure he will carry on eating to maintain/grow muscle he gains over time. Anyone who blasts and eats big for 8 weeks and goes back to normal is obviously going to lose any new muscle they gained in those 8 weeks. Although I am also curious what he plans to do after those 8 weeks. Surely everyone should have short and long term plans and they adjust as they move along (months/years) going on progress, how they feel and their goals over time.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear