over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time to “up the dose” options

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
Very good points raised!

When I initially decided I wanted to give bodybuilding a proper try (about 12 months ago) I did have a look at coaches a couple that stood out from memory were Justin Harris and bleu Taylor as they had some insane client transformations but I was worried because at the time I thought I had 0
Potential (I’m no freak but the possibility of turning pro one day may not be a fairytale) that I would just be wasting my time going with a high level coach so I went with someone who worked with your average every day people more so. And genuinely don’t have a bad word to say he’s totally transformed my physique so far.

I do think/hope he will be open to me saying “I want to do XYZ unless you have a better suggestion can you guide me through it” totally open to him having other suggestions but so far that’s just been high dosages of gear aren’t necessary and create a toxic physique as it’s the food and training that dictate your growth which up until a certain level and or with top tier genetics may be true but I also don’t believe I could add another 30-40lbs on my dosages (I could be wrong). However he does seem open to other opinions so we shall see. Again maybe he just hasn’t got the prior experience here.

I’ve never actually tried test C I used to
Use E but a few years back in the UK virtually all test E was giving awful pip so I just moved to sust.

Using the 2 compounds though I could go something like

Test: 1300mg
EQ: 900mg

That would yield about the same overall MG

I have ran tren quite a while back from memory I managed to run about 300mg then anymore caused bad acid reflux

I will be starting prep in about 5 months and my plan was to try and add as much size as I can within that timeframe whilst not gaining anymore bodyfat so some kind of recomp as much as I hate that term.
Whenever I mention this to Ryan he just says I don’t need to worry about size and just condition. Which I agree with but also I love the mass monster look and he’s said he’s not a fan and prefers more refined conditioned physiques so we do differ on opinion there
Don’t be the big fish in a little pond. I’m sure there’s a part of you that feels great with being Ryan’s biggest guy.

You’ve answered your own dilemma above. You both want different things for YOUR physique.

I’d suggest stepping out of your comfort zone and teaming up with a coach who makes mass monsters if that is truly your goal. Just be ready as it will not be easy or a cake walk.

Now I’m not saying go team up with Milos level as you see how you respond to insulin, but I’ve put out my list of who I’d work with.

You just have to decide- stay comfortable and with Ryan. Or take that leap and team up with someone to take you where you claim you want to go. 😎

Don’t be the big fish in a little pond. I’m sure there’s a part of you that feels great with being Ryan’s biggest guy.

You’ve answered your own dilemma above. You both want different things for YOUR physique.

I’d suggest stepping out of your comfort zone and teaming up with a coach who makes mass monsters if that is truly your goal. Just be ready as it will not be easy or a cake walk.

Now I’m not saying go team up with Milos level as you see how you respond to insulin, but I’ve put out my list of who I’d work with.

You just have to decide- stay comfortable and with Ryan. Or take that leap and team up with someone to take you where you claim you want to go. 😎

Initially I thought it was cool because I may not get overlooked but then realised it could be an issue when my goal is mass monster and that may not be his niche.

But you do raise some good points

I’m meeting up with him next week and will definitely discuss everything in person and try and gauge if our goals for my physique can align firstly then if he has the experience to help me push things to the next level

However if he decides it’s not for him then looking further afield may be the best option. I don’t feel I’m at a level that would interest someone like Milos seeing as he coaches Olympia athletes lol but there’s been some other good mentions on here of guys who create freaks

Initially I thought it was cool because I may not get overlooked but then realised it could be an issue when my goal is mass monster and that may not be his niche.

But you do raise some good points

I’m meeting up with him next week and will definitely discuss everything in person and try and gauge if our goals for my physique can align firstly then if he has the experience to help me push things to the next level

However if he decides it’s not for him then looking further afield may be the best option. I don’t feel I’m at a level that would interest someone like Milos seeing as he coaches Olympia athletes lol but there’s been some other good mentions on here of guys who create freaks
Milos would absolutely take you on. But I personally would highly suggest against it. Not because he’s $4500 but because I don’t think his insulin protocols are a fit for your physique.

Milos would absolutely take you on. But I personally would highly suggest against it. Not because he’s $4500 but because I don’t think his insulin protocols are a fit for your physique.

Damn yeah that’s quite the price tag 😂 £100-£400/month is the UK rate but then again Milo’s is one of the GOATS.

But yeah you’re right I think mega insulin protocols will just make me obese

I don’t think I’m ever going to be someone who has to force feed mega amounts of food or need excess insulin protocols

Oddly I’m not sure of any UK guys I’d go with…. Maybe sasan heirati only old school guy off the top of my head

Bleu seems to have an endless list of freaks

Justin Harris is one of the OG’s

Or here on the board Luki he knows about everything worth knowing

Outside of this I’m not sure

Maybe u could do an extended run of anadrol 50mg pre wo as long as you tolerate it well, it could

I like the test eq Npp mast, that's what I plan on running very soon. Start with the test eq and add some Npp later. That's my plan then add masteron once everything settles. Primo imo isn't much different from masteron in its effects so I'll stick to masteron. I do think masteron in higher doses is not that beneficial to off-season growth as it would be when prepping. Tren also gives me bad acid reflux too. Keeping the npp dose to a minimum I hope I don't need to worry about sex sides high prolactin. Nandrolone feels like a great bulking drug like it just enlarges your cells, so I think u should still consider it. Test/eq, then see what's next

Was it you who said if you go higher on the dosage the coach wants it in writing that that is against his advices? I'm just very curious of how he arrived at his max dosage recommendations. Everyone has their "limits" but it may be based on not much at all, maybe based on what they "hear" from other coaches is healthy vs abuse. I see a heavy influence from Victor Black from what you say is done in the UK. It's quite amazing how little individual thinking is done by many coaches. I think it's quite embarrassing how these guys cut and paste his info without giving credit. I mean Victor's ideas may be good (everyone can decide for themselves if it's good or not) but few seem to have fleshed out things in their own minds.

Victor may say "telmisartan is IN from the very start!" or "Dbol goes in the bin!" and a bunch of coaches join in as if he was quoting some law of nature lol.

What you should do is hire @luki7788, turn you brain off, and do exactly what he tells you.

You know I've been supportive of your goals. But you also have the approach of the grass if always greener. You've told us yourself you have a hard time sticking to things and I'm sure that will come into play with changes in PEDs / diet / training no matter who you use as a coach.

But @luki7788 knows his stuff like no other. I see his clients' results every day on Instagram. Plus he's European too so there won't be issues with language, response times, having calls, he'll know what local resources you have, etc.

Quit asking all the questions, quit debating, hire him and watch your goals become reality.

Wow! I guess I'm in the dark, cause I am confused as hell.
So what exactly is wrong with your current coach? He has you on minimal gear and you are bigger than 99.9% of the people giving you gear advice on this thread? Sounds to me like you have a damn good coach! But what the fuck do I know? 🤷🏿

Wow! I guess I'm in the dark, cause I am confused as hell.
So what exactly is wrong with your current coach? He has you on minimal gear and you are bigger than 99.9% of the people giving you gear advice on this thread? Sounds to me like you have a damn good coach! But what the fuck do I know? 🤷🏿
I guess u have to be bigger then someone to give advice... His size I'm pretty sure is not attributed to his current coach.

Get away from the UK coaches who seem to repeat everything they hear and follow each other.

This is what I was going to say. Was just having a similar conversation. I personally believe Mast should be saved for your cut/prep when you wanna keep E2 low and preserve as much tissue as possible when in a deficicit. You're trying to grow - EQ to me is a much better option.
^This

Test, EQ, NPP is a solid choice

I understand the idea of mast to help with estrogen and the supposed synergistic effect it can have with other compounds but this does seem to be a new school approach and I’m not sure if it gives you the best “bang for your buck” cycle for true mass
Training and diet aside....

How many mass monsters do we see today like we used to see? not many... how many of those guys were using this "new school" approach back than?? NONE... If its not broken, dont understand why we are trying to fix things!! It worked just fine. As slesh said, save the Mast for prep

Anyway he went and hired Justin Harris you know the carb cycling guy? Well he's been with Justin a year or so now. Biggest and best he's looked and he'll likely compete this year.
Not to derail the discussion. But in the context of coaching, Justin has mentioned his favorite compound is primo. It seems others here find it less valuable.

Not to derail the discussion. But in the context of coaching, Justin has mentioned his favorite compound is primo. It seems others here find it less valuable.

He did mention that in terms of hormones Justin was happy for him to increase his GH, but like I say he's been on mostly Test and EQ for a few years now. He might be on a little primo, but he hasn't mentioned it.

I could ask him if you like.

honestly reading this there’s so many different opinions and advice i can see it being more confusing then helpful for this guy. My advice and what I do for all things I’m trying to excel in is do my homework and read and research from the long time experienced time tested proven people. Some of my absolute favorite books I read that were jus so so much information was Scott Stevenson books, Justin Harris , Brad Schoenfeld, John meadows, Christian Thibadeau.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity