Votes: 18 56.3%
  • slin before GH (20 - 30 minutes apart) short duration

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Gh before slin (an hour or 2 apart) long duration

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • slin before GH (an hour or 2 apart) long duration

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
yes I know that some people take slin pre-wo and inject it in the muscle they are going (high volu)

so if chest..... 10iu in left side chest and 10iu in the right side

The only thing I would worry about taking bilaterally would be igf.

yes I know that some people take slin pre-wo and inject it in the muscle they are going (high volu)

Slin is systemic. It will do nothing with site injects. IM injection causes it to hit faster.

That's absolutely pointless.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I've always taken slin IM.

That is what I would do. Straight up both, in the same syringe, pin in my quads or delts....reduce the number of syringes I use.

Anything to reduce that number because I fucking HATE getting rid of syringes. The pile up fast and it is just awkward having a protein container in the house that makes weird noises lol...when people come over I have to put way too many damn things under the bed. :banghead:

Some people worry about them being mixed but you can just with draw some air between them and they will stay separated.

the cream of rice and the coconut oil kinda reminds me of someone's approach :p only with peptopro (hydo casian) during workout on top of the stuff you mentioned

so gh then you wait an hour and a half or an hour 45 minutes then slin.... interesting
any reason for that spacing, because this is what i am trying to understand

question to Dr Serreno through J.M:
how much time between gh and slin and why (scientifically) :D

I'm just looking for both the gh and slin to b at their peak at the same time for my research.... During the training and for a few hours post training when I put my animals into a heavy feed.
And yes the mixture is very similar....just "the poor mans version"
Very effective and much cheaper

That's absolutely pointless.

ya this is what i told him but he seemed convinced. I think it is mental for him but he was telling me that he got his chest up that way so i asked for details.

he was like:

30iu slin left side and 30iu right side before he trains
then during his workout....
a whole tub of glucose drink (i will put a pic of something similar to it)
20g glutamine, sometimes 30g
10g creatine
20g bcaa
all mixed in a gallon of water

i was like, if you are on that much slin and take that much glocuse and glutamine, i am sure your chest will grow and i was laughing

it was a good conversation even if there were alot of wrong info. he also told me about his experience prepping for a contest with Farah and i was shocked

Attachments

• 26459.jpg
    26459.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 286
ya this is what i told him but he seemed convinced. I think it is mental for him but he was telling me that he got his chest up that way so i asked for details.

he was like:

30iu slin left side and 30iu right side before he trains
then during his workout....
a whole tub of glucose drink (i will put a pic of something similar to it)
20g glutamine, sometimes 30g
10g creatine
20g bcaa
all mixed in a gallon of water

i was like, if you are on that much slin and take that much glocuse and glutamine, i am sure your chest will grow and i was laughing

it was a good conversation even if there were alot of wrong info. he also told me about his experience prepping for a contest with Farah and i was shocked
60iu slin pre workout!!:eek: Do you have any idea what kind? Ive gone up to 20 preworkout and even with 200 or so grams of carbs I get shaky and sweaty

We talking humulin or humalog here? Humalog, that seems like a shitload unless your insulin sensitivity is shit. How does that not make you fat :(?

The large dose of glutamine is probably teh reason why he can get away with this. Think it was becuase of Gluconeogenesis? I forgot what it was but massive G used to talk about it.

Last edited:
Thats only 20 grams of glutamine. It does help from going hypo. But were talking 60 iu here! I dont care if it is R, thats a shitload.

Dude, he's drinking a tub of dextrose on top of glutamine on top of a pre-workout meal. I imagine he's got pretty beat up insulin sensitivity too.

Think Milos took 100iu of slin or something and didn't die. All he did was steal sugar from coffee shops and forced him self to stay awake.

To any newbie reading this : PLEASE DONT DO THAT !

come on 60iu's of slin ? Impossible without taking a risk to die

slin is not steroids

you don't die of steroids overdose
you die from a slin overdose

to anyone unfamiliar with slin reading this : do not use 60ius of slin ! it's extremely dangerous

Also to get back on the original subject, since HGH is an hormone that induces hyperglycemia as far as I remember, to me it makes more sense to shoot HGH first then slin later when blood sugar spikes from HGH injection

Also to get back on the original subject, since HGH is an hormone that induces hyperglycemia as far as I remember, to me it makes more sense to shoot HGH first then slin later when blood sugar spikes from HGH injection

With humalog yes....but not necessarily with humulin I would assume.

To any newbie reading this : PLEASE DONT DO THAT !

come on 60iu's of slin ? Impossible without taking a risk to die

slin is not steroids

you don't die of steroids overdose
you die from a slin overdose

to anyone unfamiliar with slin reading this : do not use 60ius of slin ! it's extremely dangerous

x2

Don't tease us bro! Spill!

he talked about test, clen and t3

he told me that Farah told him to use 4g of test for contest prep and my jaw dropped
so straight away I asked him about tren (lol) and he said around 1,5g
then changed the subject and felt like he didn't want to talk about injectables anymore
so I was like what about cardio and he told me that he didn't need it that much because the clen, he said it went up to 8 pills at the end and up to 125mcg t3

my response was " that would kill you " he started laughing and told me that he cut all the doses in half for everything but the clen and t3

Last edited:
Dr. Serrano says take your Gh pre workout so your Igf levels are the highest during your workout.
but where does the slin fit here? before gh, after gh or post workout on its own?

He says take gh pre so it's peaking post when you spike your insulin with your carb drink. Replace the phrase carb drink with humalog and there's your answer;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

He says take gh pre so it's peaking post when you spike your insulin with your carb drink. Replace the phrase carb drink with humalog and there's your answer;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Are you certain of that? I always felt Dr. Serrano operated under the notion that GH for longevity/replacement/performance purposes is one thing to recommend...but I'm not sure he would ever speak on insulin OR speak on GH in relation to insulin being used as well.

You're also referring to Humalog, but if Humulin R is in the picture...then shooting pre still makes sense.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner