advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Toenail clippers, a skin tag and my manhood.

BigBoyJ

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well, for a long damn time now I've had a skin tag on the inside side of my right upper thigh. It was just an inch or so from the ol' sack. Lately, it had been getting bigger and bigger. It was up to about the size of a pea. It also started hurting all the time. It would get all inflamed and was even starting to ooze puss. I'm sure by now you're all thinking, "All this talk of BBJ's puss and manhood is turning me on." That's not the point of the story though, so please control your hormones. Anyway, I decided that I was gonna get rid of this damn thing. At first, I tried just grabbing it and tearing it off. Well, let's just say that was about the dumbest shit I've ever done and I've done some dumb shit. So next, I got out some ice, toenail clippers and alcohol. I numbed that bastard with ice, got out the toenail clippers and went to work. I positioned the clippers at the base of the hideous growth. Then with one fast and furious squeeze of the clippers, I severed the unwanted monstrosity from my inner thigh. The blood poured for about thirty minutes. It became obvious from the blood flow that this thing was trying to develop into it's own entity. Luckily I stopped it before it stole my soul. I'm recovering now and despite all I've been through, I'm gonna be ok.

Thats hardcore man. I laughed my ass off. Hope it doesnt grow back. :p

Just two nights ago I cut a skin tag off of the middle of forehead with a surgery scapel. It was bleeding like crazy for about 1/2 hour after I removed it, but I'm real glad it's gone. Old age sucks!

Damn...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets those. I always have to psyche myself up before I can cut them off.

Your lucky you got rid of the thing. My friend was eaten and replaced by his growth. The damn thing stole his job, woman, pretty much his life.

True story

been there done that... several times.. several place..

BigBoyJ said:
Well, for a long damn time now I've had a skin tag on the inside side of my right upper thigh. It was just an inch or so from the ol' sack. Lately, it had been getting bigger and bigger. It was up to about the size of a pea. It also started hurting all the time. It would get all inflamed and was even starting to ooze puss. I'm sure by now you're all thinking, "All this talk of BBJ's puss and manhood is turning me on." That's not the point of the story though, so please control your hormones. Anyway, I decided that I was gonna get rid of this damn thing. At first, I tried just grabbing it and tearing it off. Well, let's just say that was about the dumbest shit I've ever done and I've done some dumb shit. So next, I got out some ice, toenail clippers and alcohol. I numbed that bastard with ice, got out the toenail clippers and went to work. I positioned the clippers at the base of the hideous growth. Then with one fast and furious squeeze of the clippers, I severed the unwanted monstrosity from my inner thigh. The blood poured for about thirty minutes. It became obvious from the blood flow that this thing was trying to develop into it's own entity. Luckily I stopped it before it stole my soul. I'm recovering now and despite all I've been through, I'm gonna be ok.

isn't it funny how puss and puss are spelled the same?

YOU ARE ONE SICK BASTARD, BBJ!

STRANGELY ENOUGH....THAT STORY WAS ENTHRALLING ON SOME LEVEL!

I'd just like you all to know that you can pm me if you'd like an address where funds can be sent to help compensate me for my pain and suffering.

Lotta pansies would've went to the docs, way to handle it

jmax said:
Lotta pansies would've went to the docs, way to handle it

No shit, it makes me want to cut something off. Like a finger. Not one of mine but somebody is losing a finger today.

Well not to rain on your parade but I heard that when you cut off
a skin tag, within two months they grow back triple the size and
multiply.:

Last edited:
STEVO 47 said:
Well not to rain on your parade but I heard that when you cut off
a skin tag, within two months they grow back triple the size and
multiply.:

If that's true, I'll have no choice but to set myself on fire. That'll teach 'em.

I got those damn things all over. I had one years ago on the back of my leg that was the size of a raisin. I went to the Doc for that one.

theres nothing wrong with a little auto-amputation every now and then...alex

BBJ you blew it bro.....

That growth on your inner thigh was not a skin tag. Every 15000 years there is a chosen one, a special man if you will, who is given the divine gift of a second penis. You should have let that budding growth mature into the magnificant god-like appendage it was meant to be. Women from the four corners of the earth would have been seeking you out for hours of freak-like double pleasure that only you as the chosen one of the new millenium could have provided. The legend continues and tells of the punishment for this blasphemous self mutilation. Your original equipment will now begin to whither and shrink until it resembles the very skintag you so thoughtlessly hacked off in your moment of misguided vanity. I wish you luck BBJ, and remember that moment when you have to use a tweezers and a magnifying glass just to take a leak.

I'm a pretty sick bastard!!.....Tom

Tom, damn that was hilarious. :D I laughed my ass off for 5 minutes... the dog even gave me strange looks.

I've done the fingernail clipper thing twice myself... damn they can bleed! Never had one grow back.

If you survived it and you are upbeat enough to write about it.... ya done good!

Queefer said:
Touching story. I laughed, I cried, I puked.
now thats some funny sh#$t

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner