over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Training Log: Bodybuilder in China

VaginaBoob89

Registered
"reload" Leg training

hbbs: 60kgx10x2, 80kgx5, 100kgx5, 120kgx1, 130kgx5, 100kgx10
Single leg atg knees over toes squat: bwx10x3
hamstring curls: 60x12x7

I'm finally recovering from illness and my lung capacity/endurance are still too fucked to train legs at full effort. Hopefully the week after next we can put in a good effort. As a side benefit, my appetite is absolutely nuked from antibiotics which is possibly a good thing at 6.5 weeks out.

Friday night/saturday morning going to be busy coaching my athlete at her first powerlifting meet and I plan on eating a bit looser. I won't overdo it with junk or anything, but I'll probably be pretty loose with Chinese restaurant food. Just keeping the sugars/cakes/icecream/pizza stuff out but don't be afraid to have some highish calorie dumplings, meat+rice, or meat+noodles dishes while I'm out there. Kind of a big deal and worthy of a celebration/partial relaxation from the diet. It's about 2 hours away but I'm sure i can find semi-clean food and do plan on bringing some of my own clean food too.

VaginaBoob89

Registered
Did arms Friday afternoon but honestly forgot weights. I remember 25kg curls for 33 reps I think. The rest is a blur already.

Meet went great and she did 105/40/90. 95 got 2 reds for hitching. 235kg total as a 55kg woman training for less than 2 years and only deadlifting from February. Not bad. Has a lot of potential. I'll post the video when I get around to it. The meet was in a really remote area, so there was no cheat food around at all really and I probably consumed less than 2k calories of junk in the entire day with less than 50g protein. I'd love to start coaching more powerlifters. The sport is growing so fast in China. I don't think I'd ever coach a female physique athlete, sounds nightmarish.

VaginaBoob89

Registered
Chest
Incline db press: 40kgx14 (+2 reps from last week), 30kgx17,8,6 (first set up +4 reps from last week)
Machine press: ??x12,7
Machine fly: 80x12x3

Got some bad news. The show I wanted to do got canceled because there was a covid outbreak of the India variety. I have a few options...
1. Compete in Chongqing on 6/27. This is very close to the city I'm moving to and I can arrange a things to where I renew my visa at the same time I'm travelling for this show. Problem is I don't feel 4 weeks out and I don't think I'll look my best. I have a few powerlifting buddies who live in Chengdu who want me to do this, but they don't realize how sensitive prep is for bodybuilding compared to pling. I may also end up in a situation where I'm trying to renew my work permit/visa the day before or the day after competing, which sounds extremely unpleasant.
2. Compete in Shenzhen on 7/30 my cousin lives in this city (which is very near Guangzhou where I was originally scheduled to compete, so there's a chance this also gets canceled). This gives me much more time to peak, but then I'd have to either expend the energy and effort moving to Chengdu during prep or immediately after competing, both of which sound unpleasant.
3. Take some time off clen+tren+winstrol, restart them around early July, and compete in Kunming on 09/05. It's a few hours from Chengdu by train but my new job will have started and I'll end up having to diet through my summer break which is what I wanted to avoid. But I can definitely bring a really good package if I do this.
4. Don't compete at all... My last attempt at competing was thwarted in sept/oct 2020 by my show getting combined with one in another city and then covid regulations preventing me from leaving my city.

I am thinking I'll do number 1. I'm enjoying prep a lot less knowing I have to get on a plane to do this. My first show was like 45 minute drive from my house. I want to do another show where I can sleep in my own bed and just take a taxi to the venue and stay in my routine with food and an environment I'm familiar with. This is especially the case living in a foreign country where I speak the language at only an intermediate level and food preparation standards are generally not hygienic. I don't want to decide today because I have severe appetite loss and stomach discomfort/distention. I have no idea if its from orals, antibiotics, or side effect from caber (most likely culprit), something I ate, or new heartburn medication switched from nexium to zantac. This was just because nexium I have to go to the clinic and wait around for 30 minutes to get but zantac I can have delivered to me in 15 minutes. It could even be some combination of the above. Either way I feel and look very bad right now so I'm in no headspace to make a choice. I'm leaning toward choice 1 and just treating it like a "warmup show" but with no real show afterword.

I'm honestly amazed I made a pr on incline db press by such a big margin given recent weight loss and feeling like I was going to throw up the whole time.

VaginaBoob89

Registered
Okay I just looked at the calendar and realized the 27th is a Sunday. That means the earliest I'd do the visa paperwork stuff would be the 25th and the office is closed on the weekend so there's no chance of the times overlapping. For whatever reason this makes me feel a lot less stressed about this situation. Tentatively let's then say I am now 3 weeks and 6 days out! The circumstances are decidedly non-ideal, but ostensibly next year I will not be moving or changing jobs and should have things way more stable.

VaginaBoob89

Registered
Alright here's the plan:

The last show currently scheduled is Kunming on Sept 9, but fed is wanting to put more shows later in the year. I am asking head judge about a show in the city I'm actually moving to and it's probable but guaranteed. The current plan is to continue dieting until the 20th regardless of whether or not there's a show scheduled then. If there's a show in sept/oct in the city I move to or anywhere nearby, I will not do the one this month, will take a quick 4-6 week rebound, and re-enter prep for that show. If there isn't one scheduled by the 20th, then I keep dieting for the last week, up the letro, and do the show.

VaginaBoob89

Registered
Back

Chinups: bwx18,11,10
barbell rows: 80kgx14, 70kgx10, 60kgx10
Pulldowns: 3 sets to failure 20,13,8
Machine rows: 3 sets failure

Big performance drop here. I had digestive problems on the chest day and the day after, but my bw is also coming down super fast. Prob a combination of both. It's cool though, if i am indeed 3.5 weeks out performance is less of a concern than fat loss obv.

VaginaBoob89

Registered
Saturday I'm going to be able to pose in this spot in trunks. Then sunday I'll pose in the same room as you see from the pics on the first page of the thread to compare 9 months apart photos. I suspect I've gained a lot in legs+chest but not much anywhere else.

Attachments

• WeChat Image_20210603111608.jpg
    WeChat Image_20210603111608.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 7
  • WeChat Image_20210603111625.jpg
    WeChat Image_20210603111625.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 5
  • WeChat Image_20210603111640.jpg
    WeChat Image_20210603111640.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 5
  • WeChat Image_20210603111653.jpg
    WeChat Image_20210603111653.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 7
  • WeChat Image_20210603111704.jpg
    WeChat Image_20210603111704.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 7
  • WeChat Image_20210603111716.jpg
    WeChat Image_20210603111716.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 8
  • WeChat Image_20210603111723.jpg
    WeChat Image_20210603111723.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 6

VaginaBoob89

Registered
I've been absent for a while but I'm back. Missed a few logs but here was this week's chest and back workouts respectively

Chest+tri
Incline db: 40kgx12, 30kgx12, 13
Flat db: 30kgx10, 8
Machine press: 2 sets
Cable crossovers: 2 sets

Back
Chinups: bwx19, 13, 8
Barbell rows: 80kgx22 (17+5), 13, 9
Pulldowns: 90x15, 80x13, 10
Machine rows: 3 sets

Super happy with row performance.

I went to the head judge's gym and did some posing practice/changes with him. After that, I asked a bunch of questions.
1. He told me do not do classic. I am super torso dominant and have much weaker limbs. Vacuum is not good either. The fact that I am the right weight/height for classic does not change this.
2. Gently advised me to not worry about competing for a while and just focus on growing.
3. Asked about PED protocols. His recommendations were virtually identical to Chad Nichols stuff. EOD injects, about twice as much test as deca, orals for 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. It was eerily similar to the stuff posted in Pinkton thread.
4. He likes some weird high volume mostly machines weird partial ROM training that I don't think I'm down with.
5. Need to work on arms+legs, everything else good and in balance.

VaginaBoob89

Registered
06/11/21 Legs
hbbs: up to 140kgx1, 120kgx10, 100kgx10 gassed from not being able to train legs during bronchitis and having lost so much work capacity
Single leg ATG squat: bwx10x4 this is looking better and better. Super happy with this and may start adding weight soon as my technique gets better and better
Paused sldl: up to 110kgx10 (3 second pauses)
Hamstring curls: 3 sets failure forgot weeeighhttsss

06/12/21 Shoulders
Banded rear delt+rotator cuff work until rear delts had a hy00ge pump (kinda hard to track but who cares about weights on rear delts, all about feel and recruiting the right muscles)
DB OHP (seated): 34kgx12, 30kgx12, 20kgx13
kb side delt prone raises: 15lbsx20,16,12
DB rear delts: 6kgx3 sets fail
Cable side raises: 24, 12

Typical 5 day bro split. Volume not really high or really low. Good mix of compound and isolation work.

We/Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun chest/back/legs/shoulders/arms

No more reinventing the wheel. Success leaves clues.

VaginaBoob89

Registered
Arms
Bottom/meaty part of forearms were still sore from back training so started with hammers and didn't do my normal barbell curls
Hammer curls: 18kgx20, 14kgx20, 14kgx14
Dual rope pushdowns: 30kgx25,9, 23kgx15
DB curls: 10kgx20, 15
Single arm pushdowns: 14kgx25/20, 16/12, 9/9 was much stronger on right than left for some reason? Normally opposite, so I'm thinking I was unconsciously doing more on left side on dual ropes

Superset 7 rounds 8-12 reps
normal pushdowns and cable curls: 23-30kgx8-12 not really hitting failure until the last 2 sets for each

I'm staying on a very clean diet still but with more food. I have come off clen and the withdrawals are pretty uncomfortable; just general fatigue and a little anhedonia. It usually lasts about 8-10 days then back to normal.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Facefirst