Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
Transformers was released here in Aust today.

All I can say is WOW!!!

It has to be one of the best if not the best movie that I have seen in the last decade. It is just bloody phenomenal!

The cinema was sold out and at the end of the movie, everyone stood up and cheered and clapped.

It is such a great movie from every aspect.

For the first half, you sit there with a huge grin of anticipation on your face as you know that the following few seconds something awesome happens, and it does. But each one of those is just a SENSATIONAL teaser.
And then, the second half of the movie just EXPLODES!

It's truly amazing, phenomenal, sensational!

Story lines are great, the movie is very 'human' - if Transformers would come to Earth for real, things would happen the way they happen in this movie, it's that 'real'. Lots of great humour too. I can't wait to see it again.

not out in the UK for another month or so, cant wait. Hate how you guys get everything first.

You BASTASRD!!!! LOL, I can't wait until next week to see it. Kind of sad, I'm 31 years old and feel like I'm 10 again waiting for that gift you know you want.

You BASTASRD!!!! LOL, I can't wait until next week to see it. Kind of sad, I'm 31 years old and feel like I'm 10 again waiting for that gift you know you want.

Hey, I'm 33 and I am still SO pumped and I get goose bumps when I think about it! :D

i heard they even got the people who did the voices for the cartoon to come in and do the voices for the movie.

Mav

The TV previews and trailer teazers look amazing! Can't wait to see it when it opens July 3rd in USA. I'm going to be 1st in line I guarantee you that.

BTW- Ghostdog128 + BigA, I got both you guys beat in the age department so dont feel bad (now that I think of it, its actually kinda making me feel bad:(

Transformers + GI Joe were the cartoons to watch when I was a kid

Transformers was released here in Aust today.

All I can say is WOW!!!

It has to be one of the best if not the best movie that I have seen in the last decade. It is just bloody phenomenal!

The cinema was sold out and at the end of the movie, everyone stood up and cheered and clapped.

It is such a great movie from every aspect.

For the first half, you sit there with a huge grin of anticipation on your face as you know that the following few seconds something awesome happens, and it does. But each one of those is just a SENSATIONAL teaser.
And then, the second half of the movie just EXPLODES!

It's truly amazing, phenomenal, sensational!

Story lines are great, the movie is very 'human' - if Transformers would come to Earth for real, things would happen the way they happen in this movie, it's that 'real'. Lots of great humour too. I can't wait to see it again.

I'll be downloading it for us ;)

I'll be in line when it comes out next week in the U.S.

It's good to hear that they actually made a decent movie for once. I've been disappointed so far with the movies this summer.

I'm very close to 40 and I still want to see it. Big NERD! I had most of the robots at one time. :eek:

I saw the previews and I was like WTF! Can't wait to see it.

Yea can't wait for it to get to a cinema near me. The nearest one from here is an hour and a half drive. But this movie will be worth the trip!

I've been waiting for this for a while now! I may have to get my old Transformers out--there's nothing wrong with a 34 year old playing with action figures is there?

I saw the latest preview last week--I thought it was awesome when Optimus Prime "transformed" and it made the sound like on the old cartoons!

Damn, I'm such a geek...

I cannot wait for this movie...

As a kid, I had every transformer you could think of. I still wish I had them...DAMN YARD SALE!!!

THanks for the input BIG A.

SHould be DAMN DAMN GOOD!!!

THUNDER CATS MOVIE NEXT....THUNDER CATS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ok maybe not, but that still was a great cartoon....CHEETARA stunning body :)

Looking forward to seeing this!!

:eek:...i cant wait to see it...alex

Used to run home from school to watch it as a kid-can'twait for the movie-30 here getting old sucks.

a few of us are going to a sneak preview monday night. i'm pumped as hell and can't wait to see it.

was Megatron as evil as he was in the cartoon? Prime looks sick from the previews, counting down to Monday!

When they transform, they make the exact same sounds as in the cartoon.

Imagine this:

Car chase. The Autobot that is being chased transforms in the middle of the chase, while he is in the air as he is transforming, still propelled by the speed, turns around mid transforming, shoots at the Decepticon behind him, and just as he is about to hit the ground as he ran out of inertia, he turns around, transforms back into the car and keeps going :D

The good thing about the movie is that the humans play as much of a role as the transformers. The only 'dissapointment' is that the minor transformers (both autobots and decipticons) interact with the humans the most by far. Optimus Prime and Megatron only bash each other. I especially thought that Megatron could have played a bigger part, but he was evil as hell. Looked really evil too.

Bernie Mac is funny as well :D

Oh yeah, and the previews and sneak peaks give NOTHING away from the movie! They only show some average bits and pieces in the previews.

I'm hoping to see it this weekend. Saw the preview a while ago and it looked awesome! As a Transformers fan as a kid, I think it's great we can indulge ourselves again as adults! IronMike

Sounds great!

Thanks for the update. Since I don't spend money on booze, I go to a LOT of movies. :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws