over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren is off the table ... you guys build my summer cycle

Unwanted sides from tren are anxiety and it messes with my heart rhythm , I have skipped beats that are said to be harmless but I notice tren brings them out more esp with the increased anxiety. I have never tried halo. I'm trying not to hammer the liver and kidneys too badly

Your laid out cycle +GH + Winstrol (for the water) would be a good choice IMO.

Trest is great but not knowing what you don't like about tren may be unwanted if prolactin is a concer...

4-chloro prob referring to halodrol

Halodrol is different from halotestin and is MUCH milder... Like a powered up t-bol is how I would describe it. If wanting an actual bulk while staying lean my best lean bulk was with trestolone long ester. Gained serious weight and leaned out at same time...

Hows it going guys . Tren is completley off the table for a multitude of reasons. We had a great run buy I'm never going to touch it again..... with that said. What should I run from.now through August and at what dosage. This will be a body recomp cycle. I want to stick with longer esters , want to keep health In mind (somewhat) and stay away from HEAVY oral use

I was thinking

Test e 600 ew
Mast e 400 ew
Primo e 4-600 ew??

I'm open to suggestions, eq gives me anxiety so I'm probably going to stay away from that as well. I've run every compound out there but I wanted to get your guys opinion on what is the norm these days. I have no problems bumping or pulling back dosages as well
What dose have you run on the Tren that made it so bad? I tried running Tren A at 400mg years ago but got bronchitis both times. So I haven't touched it since. Been thinking about maybe 200mg a week in the future maybe. Thanks.

I've run huge doses of tren years ago. Tren was my go to for years and years. And I've ran it every which way you could think of. All I can say is start low. And the lower the test the higher you can run tren ....its just not for me anymore

Was seriously considering adding ment and or dhb to the .ix but now I'm seeing ment converts alot and I already have problems controlling my estrogen. I wouldnt want to be watery full of gyno in the middle to summer. Got to think it through

Halodrol is different from halotestin and is MUCH milder... Like a powered up t-bol is how I would describe it. If wanting an actual bulk while staying lean my best lean bulk was with trestolone long ester. Gained serious weight and leaned out at same time...

Are you a naturally lean guy. ? How are you with estrogen? What dose did you run? With how much test? I'm worried about it converting I already have a hard time keeping mybestrobin check

Hmmm. I asked about a cycle on here and it got deleted. Wonder what the difference between my post and yours?

Not sure brother, I've been on the board a while with alot of activity some years back. I havent been around so much but just looking at your post count maybe it was percieved as just a newbie that didnt pay dues..... I could be completely off. No clue. Keep plugging my man. Any insight I can give you please reach out

Are you a naturally lean guy. ? How are you with estrogen? What dose did you run? With how much test? I'm worried about it converting I already have a hard time keeping mybestrobin check

Most definitely. Never had a problem controlling estrogen but had pubertal gyno so may be sensitive to it. Because of this I ran letro (really low dose like .25 ed). Test was 4-600 and used t-bol for first 6 weeks. Gained damn near 30lbs (had some muscle memory kicking in to help but we're talking FIRST cycle like gains altho was a pretty experienced user coming off a break) and dropped a few points bf not sure if that was because my amount of fat stayed the same and i just became leaner because I had more mass but not more fat or if I actually burned fat while bulking. Either way was incredible

MENT 400, a sponsor here has the long ester one
Test 500
Proviron 50-75
Nolva M,W,F
Ran MENT for 8 weeks. Friken almost as good as tren, with minimal sides. Size, strength plus i could liteally watch my physique grow week after week and I just looked massive, but i stayed lean and put on very little water weight.

Which trest eater did u use. I'm about to start trest decanoate

Which trest eater did u use. I'm about to start trest decanoate
u should choose the ester that best fits into ur current life. obviously if u want quicker visible results with a shorter cycle go with the ace. if ur gonna plan on a longer cycle and can delay ur gratification go with the En.

with Tren out of the question I'd look more at DHB rather than Trest.
ESPECIALLY if you aren't touching NPP and other Nandrolones due to bloating, Trest isn't a dry compound.

I put the look of NPP, Deca, High Test all in there with Trest
I put the look of EQ, Tren, Mast all in there with DHB

If you want the summer dry look I'd go Low test + DHB + some EQ maybe.

u should choose the ester that best fits into ur current life. obviously if u want quicker visible results with a shorter cycle go with the ace. if ur gonna plan on a longer cycle and can delay ur gratification go with the En.

Ester choice is also about experience. Some guys don't like trest, so acetate is better for first timers.

Most of my experience has been with acetate. I've also done a cycle with enanthate, and I'm on low dose decanoate now. Long esters are great when you know you love the compound and can handle the side effects.

Was seriously considering adding ment and or dhb to the .ix but now I'm seeing ment converts alot and I already have problems controlling my estrogen. I wouldnt want to be watery full of gyno in the middle to summer. Got to think it through

I get a lot of the benefits from trest without water retention at 10 mg/day. Size, endless energy at the gym, sex drive through the roof, and a great mood in general. Bigger doses give me more size and strength along with more water retention.

DHB is a good choice too. It might be the best compound I've tried for strength gains, not counting orals. I used in in my first cycle 15 years ago when it was still legal. I'm actually on a test / trest / DHB cycle now.

Test E/C/blend
Mast E
Var(off & on)

You decide on whats comfortable doses

4 chloro was absolutely referring to halodrol I fucking love its structure

I would do the following sixteen week shred in conjunction with SEVERE carbohydrate depletion if I were you....

Anavar 25 mg/ED (weeks 1-4)
Sustanon 500 mg/wk (weeks 1-4)
Test Cyp 500 mg/wk (weeks 4-12)
Test prop 100 mg EOD (weeks 12-16)
100 mg 4 chloro ED (weeks 8-16)
Anavar 25 mg ED (weeks 8-12)
Anavar 50 mg ED (weeks 12-16)

protein at 2 grams/ lb target body mass
Cycle carbs about 1000 grams total every 3 days in whatever way you see fit
water high
Sodium high

Do some god damn work bro!

Orals are for winners! Buck up butter cup!

Well seeing as I already stocked up on mast-e ,test e , and primo e. They are def going to be run. The more I think of it I'm contemplating these options

600 test e
600 primo e
400 mast e
2-5iu mauves

300 test e
400 dhb
600 primo e
400 mast e
2-5iu mauves

Or either or with an oral thrown in.

4 chloro was absolutely referring to halodrol I fucking love its structure

I would do the following sixteen week shred in conjunction with SEVERE carbohydrate depletion if I were you....

Anavar 25 mg/ED (weeks 1-4)
Sustanon 500 mg/wk (weeks 1-4)
Test Cyp 500 mg/wk (weeks 4-12)
Test prop 100 mg EOD (weeks 12-16)
100 mg 4 chloro ED (weeks 8-16)
Anavar 25 mg ED (weeks 8-12)
Anavar 50 mg ED (weeks 12-16)

protein at 2 grams/ lb target body mass
Cycle carbs about 1000 grams total every 3 days in whatever way you see fit
water high
Sodium high

Do some god damn work bro!

Orals are for winners! Buck up butter cup!

Last edited:
Halodrol is my favorite oral... I've ran it at 50-150 and 50 is all you need,very little extra added from going over IMO. Also, I would use it as a kickstart and save the var as the finisher if implementing it...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws