over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren is off the table ... you guys build my summer cycle

Hmmm. I asked about a cycle on here and it got deleted. Wonder what the difference between my post and yours?

I have seen mods post about it not being allowed to ask for a cycle plan. So I did think this thread (the title) would be deleted as well. Seen it happen a lot so you are not being singled out. Although I think it's ok if you write out your own cycle and ask for opinions so perhaps that's why this thread hasn't been deleted.

Tren seems too be kickin my Ass a Little as well.
Just got over a Stomach Flu which is not helping with my indigestion and a previous run with that Methylated Crap!
My run will be 500 test E and 800 primo. I''ll through in some Halo pre Only for the extra androgens when needed most, a little winny to help drop water and carve up or You could use Mast. Proviron to keep test free and anti e. Tbol and others to Fill out if needed!

Yea brother I think I'm sticking with

Test
Mast
Primo

May cut my test in half and do dhb with it. Possibly winny for gh bloat and try to stay hard looking

Tren seems too be kickin my Ass a Little as well.
Just got over a Stomach Flu which is not helping with my indigestion and a previous run with that Methylated Crap!
My run will be 500 test E and 800 primo. I''ll through in some Halo pre Only for the extra androgens when needed most, a little winny to help drop water and carve up or You could use Mast. Proviron to keep test free and anti e. Tbol and others to Fill out if needed!

Halodrol is my favorite oral... I've ran it at 50-150 and 50 is all you need,very little extra added from going over IMO. Also, I would use it as a kickstart and save the var as the finisher if implementing it...

Lol where are you getting Halodrol from?

Weren't all these PH's banned years ago?

Anyway, it was def not as good as real Turinabol.

Lol where are you getting Halodrol from?

Weren't all these PH's banned years ago?

Anyway, it was def not as good as real Turinabol.

To you maybe... I've ran t-bol from several reputable sources from this board. I prefer halodrol. Still some EURO-sites that will import halo and epi and other PH's to the usa... Would offer to PM ya but I literally found the site in about 1 min when I looked on google and I'm hoping you can do the same

Just adding a thought.... Been off Tren for a few weeks now and although its hard to describe I just "feel" better. Was only taking 200mg a week.

That being said what tren does for sex life and confidence talking to women, there's nothing like it.

Lol the fuck it tren provides is amazing as long as u know how to utalize it ... trem was my favorite for many years but it's just not right for me anymore at any dose. Talking to girls and all that shit is a cake walk. But I do agree tren does something crazy in that sense. But will also make you feel like the girl that you are cheating on at home is fucking someone else every day lolol no bueno

Just adding a thought.... Been off Tren for a few weeks now and although its hard to describe I just "feel" better. Was only taking 200mg a week.

That being said what tren does for sex life and confidence talking to women, there's nothing like it.

summer cycle? so you're not a competitor?

test 500-600mg
gh 2-3iu
diet

what else and why else would you need it if you just want to look good on the beach?

Tbol doesnt really do much. I mean it helps and I believe it's what the Russians used to beat the US in the Olympics many years back but all it does is bind to shbg so that shbg cant bind to other steroids.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Tbol doesnt really do much. I mean it helps and I believe it's what the Russians used to beat the US in the Olympics many years back but all it does is bind to shbg so that shbg cant bind to other steroids.

Yes, it helped their women's team... Because something that only binds to shbg turns women into beast since all there testosterone is bound up.:rolleyes: Go read a steroid profile it does lower shbg but much more...

If you talk out of your ass with this much conviction you're going to need a way bigger toothbrush.

Have you ever used tbol?

summer cycle? so you're not a competitor?

test 500-600mg
gh 2-3iu
diet

what else and why else would you need it if you just want to look good on the beach?

Unlike A competitor Who peaks for One show. A Summer cycle Keeps you Dialed to the 9's for 12 weeks.....
Trophy Day, Everyday!!!

Unlike A competitor Who peaks for One show. A Summer cycle Keeps you Dialed to the 9's for 12 weeks.....
Trophy Day, Everyday!!!

I assume you mean 9% bodyfat?

I was less than that on just Test/GH for a while...

Some people think it’s so impossible to get lean and keep/gain size on such simple compounds and moderate doses they don’t even try it... The only thing I hear people say is “everyone is different, that worked for you but might not work for me/everyone.” Like I’m some genetic freak? Lol hell no, not even close..

People are going to do what they want but I’d bet anyone a decent wager to give an honest 100% effort on just 500-600mg Test and some GH and tell me they can’t get to 6%-8% bodyfat..

By 9's I mean out of 10'
I sit around 6% all summer give or take a %.
If your diet is Spot on you can do anything even at 200mg Test.
Me, I like the Primo insurance, Policy that I wont burn Muscle as I burn More calories than I consume most Days In the Summer>
All About being Anabolic!

Last edited:
By 9's I mean out of 10'
I sit around 6% all summer give or take a %.
If your diet is Spot on you can do anything even at 200mg Test.
Me, I like the Primo insurance, Policy that I wont burn Muscle as I burn More calories than I consume most Days In the Summer>
All About being Anabolic!

Gotcha I get you, and for sure, I also think Primo is great, even at 200mg a week as well.. But I know you have a ridiculously physical job so I see where you can probably get away with using a little more help..

Even then from what I’ve seen you post about some Test around 500mg or so and Primo at 600-800mg? Right? That’s not a whole lot of gear or too harsh of a blast in my opinion for a guy who walks around 250 single digits...

I actually call that my Cruise! 16 weeks"
Blast is another 12 -16 weeks w- 750-1500 Test, 300-600 Deca Plus some Adrol and or Dbol.
Kinda Goofy just to Add 10-15 pounds which I loose every Summer Anyway!
But I think I'm learning...lol

Why not keep it simple?
First 6 weeks test enth 200-250mg eod
Last 10 weeks switch to 50mg test prop with masteron
Last 8 weeks 50mg winny
If you need to, could bump it up to 75mg last 4. Simple and cheap cycle

I actually call that my Cruise! 16 weeks"
Blast is another 12 -16 weeks w- 750-1500 Test, 300-600 Deca Plus some Adrol and or Dbol.
Kinda Goofy just to Add 10-15 pounds which I loose every Summer Anyway!
But I think I'm learning...lol

You're on pretty much all year no? How are your lipids and liver enzymes doing this?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws