over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone vs Superdrol

It's hard to find I only seen superdrol from one sponsor. I wish more would carry it.

More mass as in lean muscle gains or just size?

Muscle. Of course, this isn't always the case, but many guys have added between 10-15 "permanent" pounds with a 30 day SD cycle, and quite a few more than that.

Test + Tren should give you more gains than Superdrol alone. Esp @ 500 mgs of tren a week, if you're not gaining more on test and tren then on superdrol I would question your sources test and especially their tren.

I can name 4 off the top of my head who carry it

come@mebro

But good superdrol.
I've been using an inject sdrol gained some weight and after 3 weeks felt the gross feelings I got from.sd.

But sd I've used in past gains blew it away several times.

Muscle. Of course, this isn't always the case, but many guys have added between 10-15 "permanent" pounds with a 30 day SD cycle, and quite a few more than that.

Was it u that said finding a good sd was hard to get.
That quality from the past us not have as bad of sides

Test + Tren should give you more gains than Superdrol alone. Esp @ 500 mgs of tren a week, if you're not gaining more on test and tren then on superdrol I would question your sources test and especially their tren.

Like I said, it is common to gain 10-15 permanent pounds of muscle with a 30 day SD cycle, and I know many who have gained 20 lbs--one guy even gained 24 pounds and kept 22 of it.

My first cycle I used 500 mg test and gained 18 lbs. I kept 12 of it. I used SD some time later, gained 18 lbs and kept 14 of it. I also looked loads better when on the SD than I did on test--by a country mile. Strength gains were also far superior.

Now, some guys certainly keep more than that with a test & tren cycle, but it depends on the length and dose of the cycle.

Now, when comparing 30 day cycle lengths, a test & tren cycle rarely nets more lean muscle than SD, unless the doses are fairly high and even then, it still doesn't happen for a lots of guys.

Last edited:
people still say "permanent gains"?

In this context permanent= lean muscle= muscle. I thought that was pretty evident.

A better way to say it would just be "muscle", as all muscle is inherently lean, but when someone says "I gained 20 lbs of muscle during this cycle", many guys assume they are referring to total weight gains. So, plenty of people still refer to "lean" gains as "permanent" gains.

Besides, in many cases the only way to truly know what your lean gains were is to see how much bodyweight you maintain after going off, but this only holds true when one's hormonal environment is sufficient for supporting the newly gained mass.

Either way, does it really matter when everyone knows what we're referring to?

Last edited:
But good superdrol.
I've been using an inject sdrol gained some weight and after 3 weeks felt the gross feelings I got from.sd.

But sd I've used in past gains blew it away several times.

That's the key--"good" Superdrol. I have tried literally dozens of brands over the years and only the small minority would qualify as "good".

Was it u that said finding a good sd was hard to get.
That quality from the past us not have as bad of sides

Like I said in the prior post--most of the SD I have used was not what I would consider good. Legitimate SD causes no sub-q water retention, but will actually dry you out and make you harder. It provides extreme vascularity and strength increases. Furthermore, it doesn't seem to cause lethargy as often or as severely.

Bad SD often causes sub-q water retention, doesn't provode as much muscle gains, doesn't make you harder, doesn't guve as impresive of strength gains, and can make one feel like death.

A few years back I was running a cycle of Legal Gear's <ethyl Masterdrol (SD) and things were going great. I was getting bigger, harder, drier, and more vascular BY THE DAY!

I ended up using the last of the bottle and figured I would switch over to a partial bottle I had gotten from someone else. It was CEL's version. Within 7 days I held a bunch of water, got softer, gained maybe 1-2 lbs (when I normally would've put on 3-5 lbs during that time) and my strength stayed the same. I also felt so bad I could barely eat and just felt depressed. I stopped within 7-8 days.

I then switched back to Legal Gear's version (I had other unopened bottles) and immediately I felt better, started getting harder, dropping sub-q water, my appetite returned, and I started adding strength and size at the expected rate.

I had many similar experiences to this over the years. I am very familiar with legit SD. I've run over 20 cycles of the good stuff from from various brands, with Legal Gear's and the Original being two of the best, although there were a few others of equal potency over the years. All legit SD produces identical effects, just like we would expect it to, but bad stuff can be all over the board and frequently provides distinctly different effects--not even comparable.

Othe differne

Like I said in the prior post--most of the SD I have used was not what I would consider good. Legitimate SD causes no sub-q water retention, but will actually dry you out and make you harder. It provides extreme vascularity and strength increases. Furthermore, it doesn't seem to cause lethargy as often or as severely.

Bad SD often causes sub-q water retention, doesn't provode as much muscle gains, doesn't make you harder, doesn't guve as impresive of strength gains, and can make one feel like death.

A few years back I was running a cycle of Legal Gear's <ethyl Masterdrol (SD) and things were going great. I was getting bigger, harder, drier, and more vascular BY THE DAY!

I ended up using the last of the bottle and figured I would switch over to a partial bottle I had gotten from someone else. It was CEL's version. Within 7 days I held a bunch of water, got softer, gained maybe 1-2 lbs (when I normally would've put on 3-5 lbs during that time) and my strength stayed the same. I also felt so bad I could barely eat and just felt depressed. I stopped within 7-8 days.

I then switched back to Legal Gear's version (I had other unopened bottles) and immediately I felt better, started getting harder, dropping sub-q water, my appetite returned, and I started adding strength and size at the expected rate.

I had many similar experiences to this over the years. I am very familiar with legit SD. I've run over 20 cycles of the good stuff from from various brands, with Legal Gear's and the Original being two of the best, although there were a few others of equal potency over the years. All legit SD produces identical effects, just like we would expect it to, but bad stuff can be all over the board and frequently provides distinctly different effects--not even comparable.

Othe differne

I agree with this. I just dont know how good what I have is. It was from PHF's store before the ban, grabbed 4 bottles. Vital Labs Powerdrol 10 (SD clone). Heard anything about this brand Mike?

If its a good quality drug in terms of gains why is it so hard to find a legit quality source? I mean one can find Tbol, Drol, Dbol, Var etc fairly easily.

If its a good quality drug in terms of gains why is it so hard to find a legit quality source? I mean one can find Tbol, Drol, Dbol, Var etc fairly easily.
Try Anabolic addictions. Com

Will work for tren

You could Ho geneza or paxton they both have SD as well.

Will work for tren

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner